[ROM][LLC][AROMA][PER APP DPI/JKay/JB Dom]PalestineRom V3(JoiN ThE PerFecTioN)(20-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

GerManiac

Jun 3, 2006
AW: [ROM][LLC][AROMA][PER APP DPI/JKay/JB Dom]PalestineRom V3(JoiN ThE PerFecTioN)(20

no body is intrested in this rom dunno y
maybe the name is not intrested enough
dunno rly

Strange I love this ROM. Great work. name is secondary, Important is who and what's behind the name. But unfortunately not everyone thinks this way.

Did you change your member name as well? Remember something like me4ever007

Reactions: F.M.K
M

Mr. Hoax

yup i did
and as u say name is secondary so i will think about that and anyway i will not change the thread, it will stay here where everybody knw it :)

GerManiac

Jun 3, 2006
AW: [ROM][LLC][AROMA][PER APP DPI/JKay/JB Dom]PalestineRom V3(JoiN ThE PerFecTioN)(20

yup i did
and as u say name is secondary so i will think about that and anyway i will not change the thread, it will stay here where everybody knw it :)

You really should. Call it Mumtaz ROM. :D

Reactions: F.M.K
M

Mr. Hoax

actually the thread is not active enough and the rating is less than 5 cause the ppl they like it dont vote or join us here, they just flash it
it take along time to developed and almost no time to flash
what i am trying to do is to bring a new life to the thread nothing more

GerManiac

Jun 3, 2006

actually the thread is not active enough and the rating is less than 5 cause the ppl they like it dont vote or join us here, they just flash it
it take along time to developed and almost no time to flash
what i am trying to do is to bring a new life to the thread nothing more

Should maybe have everything inverted cause there are not too many out there that are black. Call it then BlackICE or something like that to catch the masses.

Also like the join the perfection catch

M

Mr. Hoax

i was thinking to call it
HoaX Rom (better than to be true)
or somthing like this
but i also like the BlackICE idea
thanks

GerManiac

Jun 3, 2006

i was thinking to call it
HoaX Rom (better than to be true)
or somthing like this
but i also like the BlackICE idea
thanks

Me too. ;)

I'm also happy to give you a hand to test your ROMs to see how they perform and check for bugs. And suggest features and so on if you like.

M

Mr. Hoax

who bring the idea of new name is anmar21
and also he provide the banner and the he will make a new fresh elegant 1st post
one of the best guys here in XDA
thanks anmar

Last edited:
M

Mr. Hoax

Me too. ;)

I'm also happy to give you a hand to test your ROMs to see how they perform and check for bugs. And suggest features and so on if you like.

sure, i will appreciate that
i will send u the link for test version in PM
and anybody else want to test and feedback is welcome :)

BeRniTo

Sep 18, 2010
I've flashed this ROM twice (tried another ROM and went back to Palestine) and both times after installation finished, when I press NEXT nothing happens and phone freezes there... had to turn it off manually. I tried it a third time but instead of pressing NEXT, I pressed SAVE LOGS and phone freezed again... :confused:

Didn't use it that much yet but I love everything's tiny... :good:
Is any other ROM out there that makes our S3 feel like a Note?

EDIT: Just figured it out... 240 DPI... noob... :p

Last edited:
M

Mr. Hoax

I've flashed this ROM twice (tried another ROM and went back to Palestine) and both times after installation finished, when I press NEXT nothing happens and phone freezes there... had to turn it off manually. I tried it a third time but instead of pressing NEXT, I pressed SAVE LOGS and phone freezed again... :confused:

this is a common fault in AROMA
its not the rom it self, and for that its simple solutio, wait for 30-60 seconde after the flash finished and u see "Enjoy" theb press next, if freez also wait for another 30-60 seconde and hard reboot by pressing power continuously and it will boot inshalah :)

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi

I Know the OP answered.. But flash the aroma based roms or apps from internal memory.
helps.. :)

M

Mr. Hoax

its start and will end eventually as a Palestine Rom
who ever try the rom he knw that it worth to be in top posts for 24h and update tommorow to V4 with 99.9% bug free rom even the small issues

i will try to add some fancy stuff to the 1st post to catch an eye, who knw how to use Photoshop or any similar programe and want to help i will appreciate that, just PM if u wana help make this rom one of the best rom out there

fOmey

Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sydney, AUS
Wow dude, I just took a look at your source.. you completely ripped null.. Im disappointed you didnt take the long path and learn for yourself.. such a shame.

Could of atleast requested permission.. this is a complete rip of my rom, can tell so bad by the file structure.. and the updater script...

Iv got countless amount of time invested in my own rom, what makes you think you've got the right to just go in and ****ing rip all my work like that ? With not even a mention on the OP.

Last edited:

oae08

Nov 5, 2012
Beirut
Wow dude, I just took a look at your source.. you completely ripped null.. Im disappointed you didnt take the long path and learn for yourself.. such a shame.

Could of atleast requested permission.. this is a complete rip of my rom, can tell so bad by the file structure.. and the updater script...

Iv got countless amount of time invested in my own rom, what makes you think you've got the right to just go in and ****ing rip all my work like that ? With not even a mention on the OP.

Not saying your wrong but why would he give credit to everyone else except you...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

fOmey

Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sydney, AUS
Not saying your wrong but why would he give credit to everyone else except you...

Thats my point exactly..

I mean its so obvious aswell, Mr Hoax had pm'd me about using my aroma config, I had explained that I would prefer for him to learnt just the same as I did from the aroma thread so you can truly understand how the system works.

Instead, he copied and pasted my entire rom, edited the build.prop, did some slight changes to the updater-script & aroma-config, renamed a few folders.. da daaaaaa Palestine rom emerges. What a joke..

Last edited:
Reactions: Glebun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Closed pending review.

assalamu alaykum

lets stop discussing about beliefs this not the forum for that , lets just say , Talk shows on the speaker's ethics , may GOD be with him & show him the right way ....

Yeah. Let my post be the end of it. :thumbup::)
    Let's start from this point on with the discussion of our fav Palestine ROM!! :cool: cheers mates!! Peace!! Enjoying the ROM very much!! :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    It works! That's what happen when noobs don't read the OP lol.

Thanks.

No problem ^_^
    Happy to help :D

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

PalestineRom? Lmao, dumbest Rom name I have read/heard since I'm around on xda.. :D:D:D:banghead:

And you wasted moments of your life, to say that?..
    Why exactly o_O...

Though If this was my ROM I would be quite honored that It has even begun to attract trolls for such a new ROM :D..
    What the f... is this allah **** sign? its not allowed on xda read the rules - all of us not believing in that crap dont advertise what we believe in !!!
    Religion is NOT allowed here :p

Comeon dude.. be respectful to other peoples religious belief. U could just politely ask the person to not mention it anymore. He believes in those and you doesn't. Ur not believing doesn't give you the right to bash at the other guy in mentioning what they believe in. Be a little more respectful to other persons belief too.. peace man peace!!! :p:):thumbup::)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone