[SHARED] [ROM][LMI][12] Xiaomi.eu Weekly | Stable MIUI 13 for Redmi K30 Pro/Zoom/Poco F2 Pro

Search This thread

n00bDroid

Jun 12, 2011
Mount all partitions as in all tickable partitions. And nope - formatting data is just erasing the whole data partition itself including the media directory, excluding the system partition.

Thank you for your input. What I had to do was to download a fastboot recovery of stock ROM, extract the folder to platform tools and run the flash_all script. I'm back to square one, but at least my wife won't kill me for bricking a brand new phone :victory: :D

Jul 14, 2013
Does this pass safety net yet like my mix 3 always in has on weekly? I have Poco f2 running stable EU rom android 10 just to pass safety net

RubenAitink

Apr 3, 2012
So i've flashed this rom and also got into bootloop mode (recovery bootloop). Now the problem is, I can't reflash because the rom.zip is gone. If I use adb push eu.zip /data/ it says not enough space. Also tried /sdcard/. what to do now?

n00bDroid

Jun 12, 2011
So i've flashed this rom and also got into bootloop mode (recovery bootloop). Now the problem is, I can't reflash because the rom.zip is gone. If I use adb push eu.zip /data/ it says not enough space. Also tried /sdcard/. what to do now?

Not EU ROM, but if you decide to go back to Global stock (like me, to at least have a functioning phone) this is the way to go in a bootloop.

https://xiaomirom.com/download/redm...lmi-stable-V12.0.3.0.QJKMIXM/#global-fastboot

Download and extract. Extract again and place files in platformtools folder, open powershell window and verify fastboot connection. Back in the extracted folder run flash_all.

snyft

Mar 14, 2015
So how are you all experiencing the Android 11 stables? More stable than last Android 10 stable?
Thinking of flashing latest stable Android 10, but 11 would be nice.

moudja

Dec 19, 2011
hi all, how can I do to build prop a Poco f2 pro file instead the Redmi K30 pro one... something to flash or to change....thanks in advance
I use stable version 12.1.3

Last edited:

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
lol 1/2 hour? are u kidding me? i need a full 6-8 hours or even more to config every app, settings, import data again and manage it when I clean install.

no way..i flash custom roms always,all i do is backup sms,call logs, whatsapp and apps i use google to restore all..i have maybe 40 apps and for me all is done in a 1 hour and so ,this phone is very fast, on my mi mix 2 with maybe 15 apps, less than a hour to have all installed.;)

D

Deleted member 7866064

should I sign out of my mi account before installing this rom?

I saw your comments in the TWRP thread, which is probably the wrong place for your questions. I have sucessfully installed xiaomi.eu rom on the second try.

I failed, when i was using firmware: lmi_eea_global_images_V12.0.2.0.QJKEUXM_20200730.0000.00_10.0_eea_7a4654b9f8
I had the same problem with rebooting to TWRP.

Then i used MiFlash2020-3-14-0 and flashed this firmware: lmi_global_images_V12.0.3.0.QJKMIXM_20200808.0000.00_10.0_global_e622045452
Afterwards i followed the instruction on OT exaxtly and flashed xiaomi.eu (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.0.8.0.QJKCNXM_v12-10) sucessfully.
I used LRTeam TWRP also known as chinese TWRP, the 2b version.

Hope this helps you

OP99

Jan 25, 2014
Error - 'failed to mount /system_root'

Hi, so I unlocked my bootloader and flashed twrp today. I then rebooted my phone to put xiaomi EU in my downloads folder. I then had to flash TWRP again. Once in TWRP I ticked mount for all partitions. I then proceeded to install the ROM and got the error unable to mount system. I then rebooted recovery to see that data was encrypted so I had to format Data. I then rebooted recovery and mounted everything and put the rom on a USB C drive. I then tried OTG and when I flash I get the error 'failed to mount /system_root'. I'm not sure what to do next and if anyone could help me that would be very appreciated. I have good technical knowledge so am able to do whatever is neccessary. Thanks!

eddie1

Hi, so I unlocked my bootloader and flashed twrp today. I then rebooted my phone to put xiaomi EU in my downloads folder. I then had to flash TWRP again. Once in TWRP I ticked mount for all partitions. I then proceeded to install the ROM and got the error unable to mount system. I then rebooted recovery to see that data was encrypted so I had to format Data. I then rebooted recovery and mounted everything and put the rom on a USB C drive. I then tried OTG and when I flash I get the error 'failed to mount /system_root'. I'm not sure what to do next and if anyone could help me that would be very appreciated. I have good technical knowledge so am able to do whatever is neccessary. Thanks!
This happened to me the second time
I went back to the official rom and locked the bootloader
I mean I'm not ready to hard brick my phone (been saving for about 2 years to buy a phone)

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I saw your comments in the TWRP thread, which is probably the wrong place for your questions. I have sucessfully installed xiaomi.eu rom on the second try.

I failed, when i was using firmware: lmi_eea_global_images_V12.0.2.0.QJKEUXM_20200730.0000.00_10.0_eea_7a4654b9f8
I had the same problem with rebooting to TWRP.

Then i used MiFlash2020-3-14-0 and flashed this firmware: lmi_global_images_V12.0.3.0.QJKMIXM_20200808.0000.00_10.0_global_e622045452
Afterwards i followed the instruction on OT exaxtly and flashed xiaomi.eu (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.0.8.0.QJKCNXM_v12-10) sucessfully.
I used LRTeam TWRP also known as chinese TWRP, the 2b version.

Hope this helps you
True it was the wrong place to ask
But I think the problem was twrp that's why I posted there
I didn't see anyone having this problem with the Chinese twrp
I was already on v12.0.3
Anyway I think I'll stick with the official rom for now

OP99

Jan 25, 2014

Okay so I flashed the chinese TWRP and managed to get the EU Rom to flash without errors. Whenever I finished the flash I rebooted which then brought me back into TWRP as expected and then I formatted data. I rebooted system again and it did not boot but instead brought me straight back to TWRP again. Is this a known error or anyone know of a potential fix?

Curunir

Okay so I flashed the chinese TWRP and managed to get the EU Rom to flash without errors. Whenever I finished the flash I rebooted which then brought me back into TWRP as expected and then I formatted data. I rebooted system again and it did not boot but instead brought me straight back to TWRP again. Is this a known error or anyone know of a potential fix?

I'm curious: why would you format data after installing the xiaomi.eu rom? Normal procedure would be to wipe data, flash the rom directly afterwards and then reboot. You can also do a full wipe (meaning including all your data in internal storage), but in that case you would need to copy the rom zip file again from a pc and restore backups of your data afterwards. Just don't wipe any of the other partitions individually with this phone (such as super, boot, vendor etc), that can cause problems.

If you did a data wipe or full wipe, flashed the xiaomi.eu rom zip succesfully but then got a bootloop, the only reasons I can think of would be hardware failure or some leftover from earlier rom installs. You can always flash back to stock through the xiaomi flash tool (I think if you edit the .bat files there is a way to do it without relocking your bootloader). And once that boots succesfully, flash TWRP and then try the procedure with the xiaomi.eu zip again.

jaszczurovsky

Apr 5, 2012
I've stucked for 5 hours trying to install xiaomi.eu and every flash I finished with bootloop to TWRP and the reason was pretty weird. All I had to do is set pattern for screen unlock before flash. Earlier I used 4 different twrp with no result, but every time I left PIN lock screen. Also remember to enable USB debuging.

Rick0x7

Dec 17, 2013
Can anyone tell me if fullscreen gestures with any third party launcher is fixed yet in the latest stable or weekly?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XIAOMI.EU MIUI

Xiaomi.eu released their version of MIUI for Redmi K30 Pro / Zoom Edition / Poco F2 Pro
    Weekly Beta and Stable are based on Android 12
    Both Weekly Beta and Stable are based on China Rom
    Xiaomi.eu forums: here

INFORMATION & FEATURES

So why is this rom important for us?
    The answer is very simple, Its a good replacement for a global rom.
    This marks the beginning of Redmi K30 Pro / Zoom Edition / Poco F2 Pro custom roms development and I hope that we are going to get more roms from the community and developers.

Ill be updating the thread with every new weekly release for Redmi K30 Pro / Zoom Edition / Poco F2 Pro and with every stable release.
    Have a great day and happy flashing

Features of the EU ROM:
    Based on China Stable / Weekly builds
    3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
    MIUI Contacts and Dialer
    Removed ads in MIUI system apps
    MIUI Dialer and Messages apps
    Steps counter in Assistant screen
    More shortcuts on left lockscreen
    Wake up gestures for all devices
    AI preloading option in MIUI Lab for all devices
    Option to auto-expand first notification
    Notifications priority settings
    More edit options in Gallery app
    Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
    Added landscape mode for SMS app
    Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
    Google apps support integrated
    Removed 5GHz region restrictions
    Confirm dials from call logs
    Morning report on alarm at morning
    More apps supported for AOD notifications
    More styles for AOD screen
    Raise to wake gesture
    AOD notification received animation
    Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
    More Camera features
    Double tap to lock screen
    Battery AI scenes
    Allowed disabling specific system apps
    Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
    No useless Chinese bloatware apps
    More free RAM due to less background processes
    Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
    No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
    Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
    Added EU T9 dialer support
    Added charging sound switch
    Optimized GPS settings for EU
    Optimized Battery consumption
    Optimized RAM consumption
    Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
    SafetyNet passed by default (Google Pay)
    Play Store Certified
    Deodexed
    Added automated tasks in Security app
    Added game speed booster
    Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
    And more, and more made by our 10 years MIUI mods experience.

INSTALLATION & UPDATE

Installation Instructions:
    - Make sure your bootloader is unlocked!
    - Boot into stock rom and copy Xiaomi EU rom to root of internal storage.
    - Boot to TWRP recovery
    - Mount all the possible partitions
    - Install rom
    - Wipe your data,cache,Internal storage,dalvik DONT WIPE SYSTEM OR YOU WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE
    - Reboot your device.
    - You'll be rebooted into twrp. Now format data and reboot

Update Instructions:
    - Boot to TWRP recovery mode
    - Mount all the possible partitions
    - Wipe Cache, dalvik
    - Using MTP or OTG copy the new rom to your device
    - Flash the new rom
    - Wipe cache and dalvik
    - Reboot

DOWNLOADS

Weekly Beta
    NO LONGER UPDATED!

[22.7.19][Android 12]
    CHANGELOG
    App vault

Fix - Incorrect date format on top of the main App vault page

Cloud backup
    Fix - Cloud backup was not working in some cases

Updater
    Fix - ROM installation wasn't starting automatically after reboot to recovery

System
    Fix - Slow charging in certain scenarios

22.7.19 Download: here | General Beta Download: here

---------------------------------

Stable
    When switching between Weekly and Stable roms, you must Format Data
    [V13.0.5.0.SJKCNXM][Android 12]
    V13.0.5.0 Download
    : here | General Stable Download: here

PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS ON THE BUGS SECTION ON THE XIAOMI.EU FORUMS AND NOT HERE!! IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR BUGS THAT MIGHT HAPPEN WITH YOUR DEVICE.
    ALL THE CREDITS GO TO XIAOMI.EU TEAM
    maybe we should ask @mauronofrio to build a working twrp. maybe he is capable of fixing that.

Soon it will come
    My First impressions and "guide" of installation:

-Installation:
    The installation of MIUI 12 .eu (stable) in completely linear, and without surprises for anyone who is familiar with adb / fastboot in my case, starting from EEA 11.0.6.0:

a) Unlock BootLoader after 7 days waiting
    b) Boot (not flash) TWRP (twrp-3.4.1b-redmi-k3-pro-wzsx150). Personally, unless it is strictly necessary, I never overwrite the recovery, I always boot it from fastboot when I need it with "fastboot boot twrp.img". Luckily, it perfectly detects encryption and is capable of unlocking all partitions.
    c) Sideload eu Redmi30Pro stable MIUI 12
    d) Wipe Data / Factory from TWRP and Reboot system.
    e) Automatically the phone enter in the original Recovery, so Wipe / Factory again from it and reboot. Take some minutes.
    f) Now boot fine, wizard... everything works fine at this point

-Post Installation: Root (Optional)
    a) Boot TWRP again
    b) Sideload Magisk last version
    c) Reboot
    d) Installation of Magisk Manager apk and the modules you want
    e) Reboot. Everything works perfectly

-Post Installation: Change the boot logo (Redmi) to the Original (Poco Logo) (Optional)
    a) Flash logo.img from original EEA ROM with fastboot: "fastboot flash logo logo.img"
    b) fastboot Reboot -> Logo restored, work perfectly.

-Post Installation: Xposed (Optional)
    a) Installation of the Magisk Modules riku-core and riku YAHFA, Reboot.
    b) EdXposed Manager installation apk
    c) Run it and Verify that it works correctly. If it says installed but not started, uninstall EdXposed Manager, install EdXposed Installer, reboot phone, run EdXposed Installer (it will say it is not installed), uninstall Installer, Install Manager again. Now everything should be correct
    d) Reboot, check that everything is correct now, so install / enable the Xposed modules that you want.

-----------------------

Comments:

In general it works well. Personally I would have stayed with the EEA, but I wanted to try the EU, the clone camera options, and take a look at MIUI 12. Although the EU removes quite a bit of bloatware from the original Chinese ROM, personally they still leave quite a bit of things useless. Nothing anyway that cannot be solved with root, and a general cleaning.

I don't like the control panel, I was "hard" to find the option to revert back the usual notification / action bar.

The Launcher has improved a lot, but I still like Poco more. Some options are missed, starting with being able to put more than 5 icons in the dock without modifying the desktop icons.

The "SuperWallpapers" are funny, but I honestly don't see them for everyday use, I prefer a static image for both the lock screen and the desktop.

Night Mode works quite well, although some older applications, from the days when everything was white, have readability problems, due to the colors of the fonts. But they have been very isolated cases.

The camera gives good results, very different from the MIUI 11 EEA camera. Night mode does a pretty decent job, not as good as Google's camera but it comes very close, and it's much faster. Of course, the Google camera will allow us to do night mode with the ultrawide sensor.

All this only in a few hours, so more to come :)
    Example of Custom Module in Magisk?

Do you know an aternative magisk module to install system apps?? why everyone have success installing the adreno drivers or youtube vanced and im the only one with this error??

Its quite simple.

In current systems, any modification in System or Vendor will produce a bootloop, since the integrity of the boot is compromised. For these and many other reasons Magisk was created, to be "systemless". But Magisk also gives us the necessary tools to be able to replace, delete, or add any file we want. This does not cause a bootloop because the original file is not actually being overwritten on a physical level, but is mounted separately, and Magisk masks it

Another approach will be completely disable dm-verify, but is not simple in most cases. dm-verify bits live on fstab, and each phone can "hide" this in very different places (and multiple). Maybe this could work (not tested, so be careful) or maybe not

The Magisk documentation is straightforward. The only thing to do is create a module that makes the changes in system / vendor that we want to make. There are two ways to do it:

The simplest, at least for me, is to directly create the module on the phone itself, copying \ creating the necessary files in the specific path. Magisk does it almost automatically, it's simple. Since they are their own "modules" and generally not useful to others, this is the best option

The second option is to create the installable module. This is not very complicated either, it is the modules that we usually download in .zip and from Magisk we install. It is similar to the first case, but you must add some more files. The advantage is that it is more "exportable" for other users.

A real example,. we want to add a System App, FakeGPS, because FakeGPS in System don't need mock location to be enabled.

All we need is the Apk File and root access (recovery/SSHServer/adb/root explorer...

1º. Create our Module folder at "/data/adb/modules", for example: /data/adb/modules/ModMyFiles
    2º. Inside, create or file file, "module.prop," its contain Module info:

id=ModMyFiles
    name=ModMyFiles
    version=v1.0
    versionCode=1
    author=Theliel
    description=Mod My System Files

3º. Create (in this case) our file structure. Any file/folder, will "replace" de original file or add its. So, in this example, we create a new folder "system", and again inside, another folder "app", and inside another folder "FakeGPS", and inside we copy FakeGPS.apk file. Complete structure should be similar to:

- /data/adb/modules/ModMyFiles
    --system
    ----app
    ------FakeGPS
    --------FakeGPS.apk
    --module.prop

If all is right, once finished, we can to enable our new Module on Magisk Manager, reboot, and a new System App :)

You can use the same module to add any other apps, Drivers... or anything you want
    12.2.1 works well for me. I've encountered one ui bug where if I switch to the apps running screen and back to my home screen sometimes the switching animation will play over and over and nothing happens. But I can still switch back using the home button so it's no that big of a deal. Might be related to running nova launcher.

An annoyance is that there's still no proper gesture support. Also, the battery life seems not that great compared to the earlier A10 roms.

As for weeklies, afaik they're a hot mess. I couldn't upgrade from stable to weekly no matter what I tried (short of wiping my phones entire internal storage, which is not an option.)