Votes: 38 58.5%
  • 5.0.2 [Oldest but more ram]

Votes: 27 41.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

chapito

May 12, 2007
HI @Emperon.
Try to unlock your SIM card with another phone and try again. SIM cards with secret number BLOCKED not recognize this ROM. It is a failure that has this and ROM and 5.1 @ volk204.
A greeting.

chapito

May 12, 2007
I don't understand what you mean by "unlock your SIM". It's not locked or something, I can use it with every phone or OS.
SIM card issue
Ok.
When you start the operating system of the phone, and if you have a locked SIM, will ask a code 4-digit number it is the SIM card.
You can have the SIM card with or without this number activation / release.
If you have no number activation / unlock the SIM card you will recognize this version of Android 5.1.1.
A greeting.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2011
It doesn't seem to see my sim card either. I don't have it locked and nothing prompts me for a key. Also, the wifi doesn't seem to work either, it just sits at "turning wifi on". Otherwise, this rom looks great and feels smooth.

Emperon

Mar 31, 2013
SIM card issue
Ok.
When you start the operating system of the phone, and if you have a locked SIM, will ask a code 4-digit number it is the SIM card.
You can have the SIM card with or without this number activation / release.
If you have no number activation / unlock the SIM card you will recognize this version of Android 5.1.1.
A greeting.

Oh I understand now, I need to remove my SIM password.

I tried and it worked ! Thanks

Reactions: alispeedsport

abhijeet1331

Oct 17, 2013
Hi Nima..
I found a bug in the last version, that is V4..
Whenever a message or call comes, half of the display is becoming gray colored for a few seconds..

Awaiting your reply..

Regards..

Renth

May 1, 2012
Also asked here:
Two questions:
Is version 5.x.x more stable than 4.4.4? The 4.4.4 OMNI version I am currently using (installed in parallel to Bada) is permanently crashing, freezing or rebooting.
Will there be any chance that 5.x.x maybe also made installable in parallel to bada like the 4.4.4 OMNI from here (German only)?

chapito

May 12, 2007
updated V4

changelog

better battery & smoother
more speed & free ram
more optimization
stable
and other ...

thank to @jeffreyvh for code rom
Hello @nima.yavari
First of all, thank you.
I installed the version V4 and I have seen that when the phone loads baterria heated in esceso, almost burning. Besides it never reaches 100%.
To upload the phone I make sure the load off the phone with the original ROM (Bada).
Has anyone had this problem ?.
A greeting.

Renth

May 1, 2012
Seems this is still the same problem which already occurs in version 4.x.x. Battery charging goes to 100%, drops to 99%, back to 100%, drops again to 99% - endless. This will harm your battery sooner or later.
Either you pull out as soon as it reaches 100% (as soon as possible) or you are charging when phone is in bada or switched off.

nima.yavari

Feb 16, 2014
tehran
Hi Nima..
I found a bug in the last version, that is V4..
Whenever a message or call comes, half of the display is becoming gray colored for a few seconds..

Awaiting your reply..

Regards..

hi
In the new version is fixed

Also asked here:
Two questions:
Is version 5.x.x more stable than 4.4.4? The 4.4.4 OMNI version I am currently using (installed in parallel to Bada) is permanently crashing, freezing or rebooting.
Will there be any chance that 5.x.x maybe also made installable in parallel to bada like the 4.4.4 OMNI from here (German only)?

android lollipop for battery is better but kitkat smoother
Which version do you use the KitKat?

Hello @nima.yavari
First of all, thank you.
I installed the version V4 and I have seen that when the phone loads baterria heated in esceso, almost burning. Besides it never reaches 100%.
To upload the phone I make sure the load off the phone with the original ROM (Bada).
Has anyone had this problem ?.
A greeting.

Seems this is still the same problem which already occurs in version 4.x.x. Battery charging goes to 100%, drops to 99%, back to 100%, drops again to 99% - endless. This will harm your battery sooner or later.
Either you pull out as soon as it reaches 100% (as soon as possible) or you are charging when phone is in bada or switched off.

Both are problem to kernel.and kernel is for volk204

chapito

May 12, 2007
hi
In the new version is fixed

android lollipop for battery is better but kitkat smoother
Which version do you use the KitKat?

Both are problem to kernel.and kernel is for volk204
hi,
I think the last kernel of volk204 not have the problem of battery.
Might anybody confirming it?
Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone