Search This thread

abhijeet1331

Oct 17, 2013
HI NIMA!
HOW TO TAKE SCREEN SHOT .
byebye.gif
byebye.gif

byebye.gif

For taking a screen shot, press Volume Down + Lock Key at the same time..

Reactions: VolksWagenGm

lollo78

Dec 9, 2008
OK, I resumed my S8500 from the grave and installed this ROM.
Look very nice, good jobs!
But when the phone is powered off and I plug USB cable, it not charge, but boot into Lollipop.
It's normal or is an issue of mine installation? I remember that this issue was fixed a lot time ago (but I haven't followed the badadroid scene for a long time...).

Last edited:

Renth

May 1, 2012
Flash any bada 2.0 rom, then bootfiles, fota and kernel (rc1 file) and follow the instructions

Did so. Made a full flash of a Bada2.0 version and afterwards followed the instructions. Partitioning and flashing worked all fine but after reboot into system I only get S8500 start screen with the white letters. Nothing else. Cannot boot into anything not even into recovery mode. How can I get this one working?
Zip was installed from external SD.

Might this be related to my previously installed 4.4.4 which works in parallel to bada? The 4.4.4 has its own boot-file in root of external SD card and it fully works from external sd card! The 4.4.4 bootfile I deleted before flashing 5.1.1. The ROM Zip was copied onto external SD within Bada using USB mass storage mode.

Last edited:
Did so. Made a full flash of a Bada2.0 version and afterwards followed the instructions. Partitioning and flashing worked all fine but after reboot into system I only get S8500 start screen with the white letters. Nothing else. Cannot boot into anything not even into recovery mode. How can I get this one working?
Zip was installed from external SD.

Might this be related to my previously installed 4.4.4 which works in parallel to bada? The 4.4.4 has its own boot-file in root of external SD card and it fully works from external sd card! The 4.4.4 bootfile I deleted before flashing 5.1.1. The ROM Zip was copied onto external SD within Bada using USB mass storage mode.

Seems like wrong/old fota. The new fota has a boot logo instead of wite background.

Renth

May 1, 2012
Finally I got it working! After flashing the ROM I had to reflash Bootfiles, Kernel and Fota again - then it started! I also got my SIM card working (with some luck, did not really do something).
Thanks again for your work!

But I've still some questions. I also installed the latest version of 5.1.1 made by volk. I did quite some settings there including all sound settings. Afterwards I reinstalled my previous OMNI 4.4.4 SD ROM.
Finally I reflashed Bada 2.0 and the ROM of this thread afterwards. But now regardless which sound setting I enter I can only choose between the setting I made in the ROM version 5.1.1 of volk or nothing - there are no predefined sets of sound applied with this ROM where one could choose from. Is this right? I do not have any choice in any sound setting only "nothing" resp. the sound chosen from previous 5.1.1 installation of volk.

Also no contacts are found - regardless whether from SIM not from SD card (where I copied all onto). Also all my SMS are not shown.
Is there any way to get all the contacts and SMS back (which have been there in 4.4.4)?
Is there also a way to get all the sounds back to have some choice in sound and signal selection?

nawiwi

Dec 22, 2008
Is there any way to open android recovery manually?

After reboot doesn't open android recovery
restart normally.

Last edited:

docamr

Feb 16, 2014
Hi Nima.. I have used your ROM and GearCM ROM. Even though GearCM is more stable and RAM efficient, your ROM has got far better functionality in all ways. I am eagerly waiting for your new version of Liondroid. Congratulations for making this wonderful ROM.

Reactions: alispeedsport

ice_ice

May 11, 2012
www.youtube.com

this is Violating the GPL license means that kernel/rom is technically illegal, and therefore can't be shared. As far as XDA is concerned, it's considered warez, and as such, discussions of this ROM/kernel aren't allowed and will be deleted without warning.

what are you doing , please provide source , and a true change log or all links will be removed , if this get reported to mods .

be careful man .

Kernel development is covered under the GNU GPL v2 license. This means that all necessary information should be available to every person interesting in compiling a kernel, including the source, information about the toolchain, etc.

this is also for the users here , it is for their own security .

nima.yavari

Feb 16, 2014
tehran
this is Violating the GPL license means that kernel/rom is technically illegal, and therefore can't be shared. As far as XDA is concerned, it's considered warez, and as such, discussions of this ROM/kernel aren't allowed and will be deleted without warning.

what are you doing , please provide source , and a true change log or all links will be removed , if this get reported to mods .

be careful man .

Kernel development is covered under the GNU GPL v2 license. This means that all necessary information should be available to every person interesting in compiling a kernel, including the source, information about the toolchain, etc.

this is also for the users here , it is for their own security .

hi
kernel if for volk204
and rom: i ported rom from galaxy s1 after change app & Optimization
every thing on windows.where is problem?? :laugh:

Reactions: sagdev

Top Liked Posts