[ROM][LOLLIPOP 5.1.1][OFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED] AICP 10.0 for LG-H815 INT

Search This thread

pen²

Oct 6, 2008
Why is the link to opengapps preselecting the arm instead of the arm64 gapps?

Indicious Flow

May 11, 2010
Singapore
Is it me or somehow Proximity Sensor doensn't work in checking if double-tap wakes the phone or not? In events where the phone is in my pocket it still lights up.

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
Any chance of an updated cm13 based aicp? Post 2 is from the 11th and there has been a whole lot of development since then. Would be good to get the aicp goodness baked in on top of cm13!!!
Yes that would be great but first let the devs from cm polish all the bugs and then we will have a build base for AICP 11.
T.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rav101

bvt-1

Jun 20, 2011
Hannover
Have you try it yourself?
Is camera working? Very important for me ;)

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk 2

rav101

New test build of AICP 11 mm6.0 is uploading and will be ready soon ;)

Edit: build 21/11 uploaded!

Any1 willing to try it?
T.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Thanks @thermskin!!

I am downloading now. I will do a full wipe and report back. I know Codeworkx fixed a GPS issue today so your build won't have this but will look at the other areas for you :)

Regards,

Ravi

Reactions: thermskin

rav101

Well,

here it is :) fresh from oven so @rav101 can test it :D

T.

Downloading now T,

I have just got yesterday's build finished when I saw your post.

Camera: Same as cm12.1
Bluetooth: Working with pc. Not sure about audio over bluetooth (is an issue for cm13)
GPS: I think this is working but not been out to test
Extras: There are AICP extra's but I'm not sure its the full compliment. It's been a little while since I used AICP 10 but I'm sure there was more baked in.
Root: This isn't working correctly on 21st Nov build. I will report back with 22nd build however I know this is something Codeworkx is actively working on.

All in all, this is a great working rom and would most likely be considered a daily driver for most!!

Edit: for 22nd build. I did a dirty flash and almost all went smoothly. The only thing I have noticed is that when I reboot the phone whatsapp throws an error as it thinks the date and time are wrong. When you open up the settings for date and time and then to back to whatsapp it works so it's not a big issue.

Regards,

Ravi

Last edited:
Reactions: thermskin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhQyhHk.png

AICP

Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • Thoemy
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • teemodk
    • audahadi
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png

• @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye
    • @genesixxbf3
    • @codeworkx

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

Download:

GAPPS:
    Opengapps

kfCXFCX.png

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:
    Don't do it if you don't know it​
    1. Full wipe
    2. flash rom
    3. flash gapps
    4. boot​
    ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes.​

T.
    Just did it ;)

Now it is official.
    T.
    The battery is alot better at the official nightly build (16.11.) compared to the unofficial build!

Btw when will you update this thread to official @thermskin ?
    I'm running BlissPop today but might try tomorrow's build. Out of curiosity, are you part of the official team or just compiling from their source?
    No I am not in AICP official team just following aicp g+ and sources.
    Just trying to help and share my own builds. ?
    T.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    AICP mm6.0

I am hoping that soon we will have AICP 11 :)
    T.
    build 12/11 AICP 10

Here is another one.
    Build 12/11 md5: 88d63e5d6849be2e786c7a4bf1330a8c

T.