[ROM][LOLLIPOP 5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL] AICP 10.0 for HM2014811/13 [UPDATED 29/11/2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Oct 2, 2015
Vadodara
GhQyhHk.png

Android Ice Cold Project [UPDATED]

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:

CM team
maxwen
Thoemy
SlimBean rom team
ParanoidAndroid team
CarbonRom team
LiquidSmooth rom team
Omni rom team
DU team
teemodk
audahadi
Community

http://i.imgur.com/ISn0uXd.png[/IMG

[user=1184673]@LorD ClockaN[/user]
[user=3366496]@zipsnet[/user]
[user=4635674]@n3ocort3x[/user]
[user=3860593]@semdoc[/user]
[user=460472]@eyosen[/user]
[user=3755174]@alienmind[/user]
[user=3507415]@Chezbel[/user]
[user=4557482]@Drgravy[/user]
[user=2629298]@eboye[/user]
[user=4405529]@nvertigo67[/user]
[user=2072381]@KumaJay[/user]a
[user=5069198]@zwile[/user]w

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3U7XWsV.png

Mod Edit: Links removed.
kfCXFCX.png

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

Don't do it if you don't know it

1. Full wipe
2. flash rom
3. flash gapps
4. boot

ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes.

Last edited by a moderator:

dixit.sankalp

Nov 26, 2013
Pune
I'd like put a brief review, as I installed and used this ROM for an hour or so.
ROM's base language is Chinese.
It's very smooth, and responsive.
Lollipop experience is good.
BUT, the proximity sensor bug is way too irritating.
When I call someone, or vice-versa, the screen turns off, and refuses to lit back up, even after the call ends.
I had remove the battery and boot the phone again.
This is ONLY reason, why I flashed my old ROM back.
Otherwise, kudos to Devs.
p.s. please work on proximity sensor bug, and I'd happy to flash this ROM again :)

nasr94

Sep 18, 2015
I flashed AICP to my redmi 2 hm2014811 and my redmi 2 running more apps very smooth and no lag surely. Thank bro Ankur for your hardwork. AICP is the best rom for redmi 2.

proudh0n

May 26, 2014
Valencia

LorD ClockaN

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2008
Veli Losinj
www.losinj.com
I'd like put a brief review, as I installed and used this ROM for an hour or so.
ROM's base language is Chinese.
It's very smooth, and responsive.
Lollipop experience is good.
BUT, the proximity sensor bug is way too irritating.
When I call someone, or vice-versa, the screen turns off, and refuses to lit back up, even after the call ends.
I had remove the battery and boot the phone again.
This is ONLY reason, why I flashed my old ROM back.
Otherwise, kudos to Devs.
p.s. please work on proximity sensor bug, and I'd happy to flash this ROM again :)

base language isn't Chinese.. Who told you that LOL??

s.sawrav

May 29, 2012
Delhi
Can i know why is some sharing my rom without my permission?Remove the link asap.This is my thread link for this ROM:- http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-t3245724,any MODERATOR can you please look into this.Thank You.

Peace.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

The user flashed the earlier ROM made by some chinese developer and shared by the OP,that is why the default language was chinese though the user confuses it for base language.The ROM shared by the OP now is compiled by me and it is English.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhQyhHk.png

Android Ice Cold Project [UPDATED]

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:

CM team
    maxwen
    Thoemy
    SlimBean rom team
    ParanoidAndroid team
    CarbonRom team
    LiquidSmooth rom team
    Omni rom team
    DU team
    teemodk
    audahadi
    Community

http://i.imgur.com/ISn0uXd.png[/IMG

[user=1184673]@LorD ClockaN[/user]
    [user=3366496]@zipsnet[/user]
    [user=4635674]@n3ocort3x[/user]
    [user=3860593]@semdoc[/user]
    [user=460472]@eyosen[/user]
    [user=3755174]@alienmind[/user]
    [user=3507415]@Chezbel[/user]
    [user=4557482]@Drgravy[/user]
    [user=2629298]@eboye[/user]
    [user=4405529]@nvertigo67[/user]
    [user=2072381]@KumaJay[/user]a
    [user=5069198]@zwile[/user]w

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3U7XWsV.png

Mod Edit: Links removed.
    kfCXFCX.png

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:

Don't do it if you don't know it

1. Full wipe
    2. flash rom
    3. flash gapps
    4. boot

ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes.
    Can i know why is some sharing my rom without my permission?Remove the link asap.This is my thread link for this ROM:- http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-t3245724,any MODERATOR can you please look into this.Thank You.

Peace.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

The user flashed the earlier ROM made by some chinese developer and shared by the OP,that is why the default language was chinese though the user confuses it for base language.The ROM shared by the OP now is compiled by me and it is English.

I was confused...about the roms made for redmi 2 can be work on redmi 2prime...so I asked bro...