• 3G - no

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
Yes I already spoken with him over hangout regarding fix for flashing buttons.

T.

Okay thanks ;)

Could you also ask him concerning WiFi?
On my side it disconnects when device is in deepsleep and stays disconnected until I switch on the screen again.
I also had this issue on my Galaxy S5 but since some builds it stays connected when device is off and the patch came from CM I guess.
If you need screenshots of my logcat (because I can see WiFi errors in that log) please tell me.

Besides of that and the flashing keys everything is fine.

Many thanks :)

Regards

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
Compared to the CM13.0 based ROM on my Samsung Galaxy S5 the WiFi and Bluetooth on AICP11 on my Tab S is very very unstable..
I am thinking of switching to AOSP MM of Schischu where these problems are not present anymore..
When I want to stream music via BT from my Tab S to my LG Soundbar the audio stutters all the time, no problems with my Galaxy S5 !?
Or the unstable wifi: when screen is off and sometimes also when I use my Tab S the WiFi disconnects all the time, that is very bad when listening to music via Spotify because when WiFi disconnects your data volume is used..
I don't know but for the Galaxy S5 there was a fix for unstable WiFi and the disconnects when device was in Deep Sleep, also Bluetooth got much more stable from build to build which is not the case here on AICP11..
Also the battery drain is a bit higher when device is in use compared to CM12.1/AICP10 but normally battery lifetime should be better under MM..

I am sorry to say that but AICP10 was a lot more usable than AICP11 today.. @thermskin
Maybe you could speak to deadman regarding these issues..

Regards

Sent from my SM-T805 using german Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
AICP 10 is discontinued (there are some build problems regarding CLANG and linux version)!
If bugs on AICP11 get resolved I will build another.

T.
Compared to the CM13.0 based ROM on my Samsung Galaxy S5 the WiFi and Bluetooth on AICP11 on my Tab S is very very unstable..
I am thinking of switching to AOSP MM of Schischu where these problems are not present anymore..
When I want to stream music via BT from my Tab S to my LG Soundbar the audio stutters all the time, no problems with my Galaxy S5 !?
Or the unstable wifi: when screen is off and sometimes also when I use my Tab S the WiFi disconnects all the time, that is very bad when listening to music via Spotify because when WiFi disconnects your data volume is used..
I don't know but for the Galaxy S5 there was a fix for unstable WiFi and the disconnects when device was in Deep Sleep, also Bluetooth got much more stable from build to build which is not the case here on AICP11..
Also the battery drain is a bit higher when device is in use compared to CM12.1/AICP10 but normally battery lifetime should be better under MM..

I am sorry to say that but AICP10 was a lot more usable than AICP11 today.. @thermskin
Maybe you could speak to deadman regarding these issues..

Regards

Sent from my SM-T805 using german Tapatalk 4

Reactions: j1gga84

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
@thermskin

I saw that you released some more builds for AICP11, why is the build from yesterday about 30MB bigger than the previous builds?
And anything new concerning disconnected WiFi when screen is off/device is in deep sleep?

Will you change the opener and thread title to AICP11? :)

Regards

thermskin

Mar 11, 2011
Zagreb
Hi ;)

It is bigger because of bloody Gello :)
Nothing new regarding WiFi issue (if it is, I didn't notice any WiFi drop).
At the moment I have a little of spare time so no new thread.

T.
@thermskin

I saw that you released some more builds for AICP11, why is the build from yesterday about 30MB bigger than the previous builds?
And anything new concerning disconnected WiFi when screen is off/device is in deep sleep?

Will you change the opener and thread title to AICP11? :)

Regards

zyklotrop88

Oct 25, 2007
Ruhrgebiet
Almost 2 weeks without news. Is AICP still alive? Maybe an update from me. i have may 31st running. somtimes freezing. the only help is to press vol down, home and power.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GhQyhHk.png

AICP

Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, Rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.

If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn't CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!

3ueQ7DH.png

In the beginning we would like to thank:
    • CM team
    • maxwen
    • Thoemy
    • SlimBean rom team
    • ParanoidAndroid team
    • CarbonRom team
    • LiquidSmooth rom team
    • Omni rom team
    • DU team
    • teemodk
    • audahadi
    • Community

ISn0uXd.png

• @LorD ClockaN
    • @zipsnet
    • @n3ocort3x
    • @semdoc
    • @eyosen
    • @alienmind
    • @Chezbel
    • @Drgravy
    • @eboye
    • @nvertigo67

K2p0Hv4.png

We are now paying for servers that build nightlies and everything that comes with it, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

UNOFFICIAL BUILD

END OF LIFE!

GAPPS:
    OpenGApps ARM 5.1

kfCXFCX.png

ROMS should contain everything you need to enjoy Lollipop. You are not required to install any Add Ons, simply download the latest ROM, gapps, flash it, and go!
    You are STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing, and if possible avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup - these can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience strange behavior.

How to flash:
    Don't do it if you don't know it​
    1. Full wipe
    2. flash rom
    3. flash gapps
    4. boot​
    ROM has gapps persistance in between dirty flashes.​

T.
    build 25/09

Hi all

new build is online.
    Have a nice weekend ;)

T.
    New build 30/10

Ok,

here is a new build 30/10 and clean install is recommended.
    I did dirty but ended with lot's of FCs :)

T.
    new build 05/10

New build is ready for download.

T.
    Build 01/10

New build is uploaded.

T.