[ROM][LP][5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 - UNOFFICIAL BUILDS for Peregrine (04/22)

Search This thread

AndroGeek974

Jul 25, 2013
Sainte-Marie
CyanogenMod 12.1 is a free, community built distribution of Android 5.1 (Lollipop) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Here is unofficials builds of CyanogenMod 12.1 for Moto G 4G (peregrine).​

Review here. Thanks to @Cm9aphla

How to get this ?
You need the last .zip package : https://www.damien-boyer.com/downlo...ww.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934545542

Progress of the Project:
07 Apr: Initial Release.
10 Apr: Re-sync.
12 Apr: Re-sync.
22 Apr: Re-sync. Merged to 5.1.1.

How can I install it ?
1. Copy the ROM and the Gapps in your device
2. Reboot in recovery (TWRP or CWM)
3. Wipe
4. Flash the ROM
5. Flash the Gapps
6. Reboot
7. Enjoy the ROM

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 12.1 for Moto G 4G - peregrine, ROM for the MOTO G 4G.

Source Code:https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android/tree/cm-12.1
Blobs:https://github.com/TheMuppets

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-10
Last Updated 2015-04-22

Last edited:

idontknowcats

Jan 12, 2014
No bugs that I've found as of yet. This is very much like the official cm12 if you have flashed that before, except the memory leak and ram management is fixed. I can stream bluetooth music, use maps navigation, and snapchat or reddit away no problems.

rouyal

Jan 14, 2015
Backwoods NC
Everyone saying no bugs, but I'm getting the screen refresh line? XT1064

Edit: also just tried to respond to a text message, and the keyboard quit

Edit 2: Okay, the refresh line goes away after turning the display off then back on

Last edited:

Travisholt92

Jun 28, 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Everyone saying no bugs, but I'm getting the screen refresh line? XT1064

Edit: also just tried to respond to a text message, and the keyboard quit

Edit 2: Okay, the refresh line goes away after turning the display off then back on

I have issues with the aosp keyboard on everybody's 5.1 build, I just disable it and use Swype.

And the screen issue sounds like the kernel incompatibility issue. I don't know because I don't have your variant so I don't have that issue. But it's apparently a common problem until Motorola releases the update.

Edit: removed my stupidity.

Also I've been running the Rom for a day, battery life is pretty normal. Haven't had a single issue, it runs very smooth. Hearthstone ran beautifully on this Rom.

Sent from my XT1045

Last edited:

rouyal

Jan 14, 2015
Backwoods NC
I have issues with the aosp keyboard on everybody's 5.1 build, I just disable it and use Swype.

And the screen issue sounds like the kernel incompatibility issue. I don't know because I don't have your variant so I don't have that issue. But it's apparently a common problem until Motorola releases the update.

Also why claim it's a 4/10 build when you built it on 4/7? That's my only bug report. I don't like being lied to. Just put the correct date on the zip file. That's all I ask.

Sent from my XT1045

Oops! I meant I have XT1045. I'm still thinking of my other phone model for some reason.

RedNas74

Sep 20, 2009

Also why claim it's a 4/10 build when you built it on 4/7? That's my only bug report. I don't like being lied to. Just put the correct date on the zip file. That's all I ask.

Sent from my XT1045

Check the kernel date .....

Top Liked Posts