[ROM] [LP Beta 1] [5/5/2015] [5.1.1] PAC-man ROM - All in One - PA/CM/AOKP UPDATED

Are you rocking this rom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

pro_granade

Jan 22, 2013
Kansas City
Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

Last edited:

pro_granade

Jan 22, 2013
Kansas City
Last edited:

pro_granade

Jan 22, 2013
Kansas City
Q & A

Q&A:
Q: Why won't the rom download!
A: Open it in web view :p
Q: UFC app flickering during playback
A: You need to download the Neon codec for MX Player. It activates HW+.
*Thanks to @bob dylan
Q: I still have an issue that isn't fixed!
A: PM @pro_granade first, then go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An90u0mt1F4CdGcxXzBoTEZOemlDOEYtWS05YWw2bEE#gid=0 and post the issue, then post a reply on this thread giving details about it, the device you're running, the build date, and what you did to encounter the error.

Last edited:

pro_granade

Jan 22, 2013
Kansas City
I can't wait lol does this have all the features of a PAC-man ROM? And I'm happy to see that everything from camera to phone calls work :) not sure if its too soon to ask but do we have to stay on stock kernel or can we switch to ktoonsez?
You can test it out for me, like I said, I haven't looked at much, but tested a few things, I'm just trying to get it uploaded and out to you guys first :D

Safe0716

Aug 3, 2011
Neuchâtel
The download link SHOULD work now, and if CyanogenMod had the issue, there's a slight chance it might be in this sadly, but when it's fixed there, it'll be here to, maybe slower though, with school and everything :p

Downloading now :) GPS is working but it works on some users but not on all, even with the exactly same model ^^

adj998

Aug 13, 2011
Texas
Awesome :D Thanks for the feedback it really helps :D

So far so good. My speaker works on this ROM versus the other cm11 roms :) no echo, camera works, GPS works perfect (I'm on G900T though) I'll test ktoonsez kernel and touchscreen on games and apps. Any way we could get the PACman settings like color change and lockscreen wallpaper?

pro_granade

Jan 22, 2013
Kansas City
So far so good. My speaker works on this ROM versus the other cm11 roms :) no echo, camera works, GPS works perfect (I'm on G900T though) I'll test ktoonsez kernel and touchscreen on games and apps. Any way we could get the PACman settings like color change and lockscreen wallpaper?
I'm looking into that, I think because it's 4.4.4 a lot of the settings haven't been ported yet, I'm trying to find if I can get Halo working on the rom right now.

EDIT: Halo does work, if you go into the toggles on the pulldown, and click the plus at the top, Halo is an option.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts