[ROM][LP][UB]Cyanogenmod 12.1 Sabermod 4.9

What do you want to see next?

• Theming

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Some apps added (please provide ideas) :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Features from other ROMs (also provide ideas)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Nothing. It's fine.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Anyhting else...

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

swayamprakash2001

Sep 3, 2014
Bengaluru
Unable to boot on the latest CM12.1 06th Oct Nightly

Is it just me or there are others as well? I am CM12.1 06th Oct Nightly and the device does not boot. Also tried the 03rd Oct Nightly and same results. Reverted to last known working which in my case was 30th Sept and all is well at the moment. Same happened to my pollux tab as well.

Any clue so as to what happened here?

_heisenberg

Aug 30, 2013
Ladshut/Bavaria

deepongi

Recognized Developer
Jul 12, 2008
Portugal
OnePlus 9
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Okay, so here is the error output of my last try (with your toolchains): http://pastebin.com/XZ7Twvfm
And here is my build/envestup.sh just to make sure I didn't mess it up with the toolchains: http://pastebin.com/wE6xp6c1

why you are using 4.9 in the 4.8 repo?

Code:
/arm-linux-androideabi-[B]4.8[/B]/bin/../libexec/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/[B]4.9.x[/B]-sabermod/cc1: error while loading shared libraries: libisl.so.15:

having this on line #158?
Code:
      arm) toolchaindir=arm/sm_arm-linux-androideabi-4.9.x/bin

the libisl.so.15 you can fix it by adding the ubuntu test toolchain ppa.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-toolchain-r/+archive/ubuntu/test

then update and dist-upgrade.

open a fresh manifests.xml, and add these two lines:

Code:
 <project path="prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9" name="infected-lp/sm_arm-linux-androideabi-4.9.x" remote="github" />
 <project path="prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-4.9" name="infected-lp/sm_arm-eabi-4.9.x" remote="github" />

and remove these, to make sure you are building with 4.9

Code:
 <project path="prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-4.8" name="platform/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-4.8" groups="pdk,linux,arm" remote="aosp" />
  <project path="prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8" name="platform/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.8" groups="pdk,linux,arm" remote="aosp" />

use this two commits on build repo to compile both rom code and kernel code with 4.9:

https://github.com/infected-lp/android_build/commit/91b20a70a41a7c2c96b1c3ee2f18f0cedf577fa8
https://github.com/infected-lp/android_build/commit/9a72967acea45d517196358f2998222dbc2f208d

you should be all set to compile with plain sabermod 4.9 without optimizations. tell how it went after you tried.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aeonxul

_heisenberg

Aug 30, 2013
Ladshut/Bavaria
Okay, so here is what I did:
Installed libisl following your instructions.
Added the two lines to .repo/manifest.xml
Removed the two lines from .repo/manifest.xml
Changed the files according to the commits.

Now I'm getting the following error when running repo sync:
Code:
Fetching projects:  99% (550/555)  Fetching project CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_media
Fetching project CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_media
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/cm-12.1
Unexpected end of command stream
fatal: Couldn't find remote ref refs/heads/cm-12.1
Unexpected end of command stream
error: Cannot fetch infected-lp/sm_arm-eabi-4.9.x
error: Cannot fetch infected-lp/sm_arm-linux-androideabi-4.9.x

error: Exited sync due to fetch errors

I also tried to add the two lines into a file in .repo/local_manifests/ with your git repo as remote but this didn't work, too.

PS:
Thanks that you are helping an unadvanced developer to come into the basics of android!

EDIT:
Repo sync working now after some modifications. Try to build.

Last edited:

_heisenberg

Aug 30, 2013
Ladshut/Bavaria
Okay so I'm now getting this error:
Code:
Install: /home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/host/linux-x86/bin/acp
host Executable: checkfc (/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/host/linux-x86/obj32/EXECUTABLES/checkfc_intermediates/checkfc)
target SharedLib: libdl (/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/target/product/sirius/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdl_intermediates/LINKED/libdl.so)
target thumb C++: libc_common <= bionic/libc/bionic/__FD_chk.cpp
/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x-sabermod/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by /home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x-sabermod/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld)
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/target/product/sirius/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdl_intermediates/LINKED/libdl.so] Fehler 1
make: *** Auf noch nicht beendete Prozesse wird gewartet …
target thumb C++: libc_common <= bionic/libc/bionic/__fgets_chk.cpp
prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-ld: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-ld)
make: *** [/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/target/product/sirius/obj/lib/crtbegin_static.o] Fehler 1
  GEN     /home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/target/product/sirius/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/Makefile
#
# configuration written to .config
#
make[1]: Verzeichnis »/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/kernel/sony/msm8974« wird verlassen
make[1]: Verzeichnis »/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/kernel/sony/msm8974« wird betreten
  CHK     include/linux/version.h
make[1]: Verzeichnis »/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/kernel/sony/msm8974« wird verlassen

#### make failed to build some targets (01:13 (mm:ss)) ####

I already installed libstdc++6-4.4-dev, but the error continues.

deepongi

Recognized Developer
Jul 12, 2008
Portugal
OnePlus 9
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
Okay so I'm now getting this error:
Code:
Install: /home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/host/linux-x86/bin/acp
host Executable: checkfc (/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/host/linux-x86/obj32/EXECUTABLES/checkfc_intermediates/checkfc)
target SharedLib: libdl (/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/target/product/sirius/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdl_intermediates/LINKED/libdl.so)
target thumb C++: libc_common <= bionic/libc/bionic/__FD_chk.cpp
/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x-sabermod/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by /home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.9.x-sabermod/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld)
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/target/product/sirius/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libdl_intermediates/LINKED/libdl.so] Fehler 1
make: *** Auf noch nicht beendete Prozesse wird gewartet …
target thumb C++: libc_common <= bionic/libc/bionic/__fgets_chk.cpp
prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-ld: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-ld)
make: *** [/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/target/product/sirius/obj/lib/crtbegin_static.o] Fehler 1
  GEN     /home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/out/target/product/sirius/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/Makefile
#
# configuration written to .config
#
make[1]: Verzeichnis »/home/lorenz/Entwicklung/android/system/kernel/sony/msm8974« wird betreten
  CHK     include/linux/version.h

#### make failed to build some targets (01:13 (mm:ss)) ####

I already installed libstdc++6-4.4-dev, but the error continues.

did you add the ppa correctly and made dist-upgrade? the ppa also solves that missing version "GLIBCXX_3.4.20"

try adding the following packages, even if you already have them:
Code:
sudo apt-get install bison build-essential ccache curl flex git gnupg gperf libesd0-dev liblz4-tool libncurses5-dev libsdl1.2-dev libwxgtk2.8-dev libxml2 libxml2-utils lzop openjdk-7-jdk openjdk-7-jre pngcrush schedtool squashfs-tools xsltproc zip zlib1g-dev g++-multilib gcc-multilib lib32ncurses5-dev lib32readline-gplv2-dev lib32z1-dev
Code:
sudo apt-get install libcap-dev texinfo automake autoconf libgmp-dev libexpat-dev python-dev build-essential gcc-multilib g++-multilib libncurses5-dev flex bison libtool gawk libstdc++-4.9-dev

Reactions: _heisenberg

_heisenberg

Aug 30, 2013
Ladshut/Bavaria
Maybe, but ATM I am trying to get CM to build :') and my hard drive space is very limited on my ubuntu partition, I only have about 160GB and I think this won't be enough for building two ROMS. But you can use the AOSP 6.0 ROMS by freeXPERIA on their blog (but to be honest they are very outdated)

_heisenberg

Aug 30, 2013
Ladshut/Bavaria
Hey guys, for whatever reason my build now says that it can't build a .zip file because i does not find the file "D6052.sh" which is in out/target/product/sirius. But however, it still makes a boot.img and system.img which can be flashed via fastboot! I did not try it, please try it at your own risk and report back.

(DANGER: If you flash system.img your WHOLE system partition will be overwritten => No GApps anymore without a reflash of the GApps package)

Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347832875

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenmod-10-banner-600-jpg-296381-jpg.413760
    D6503 Cyanogenmod 12.1 Sabermod 4.9 builds

Download ROM

Download GAPPS

ROM and KERNEL compiled with Sabermod.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOU OR YOUR PHONE.
    You need an unlocked bootloader to use this ROM

Install:
    1. Reboot into Recovery
    2. Wipe Cache, Data and System
    3. Flash this ROM
    4. Flash GAPPs
    5. Reboot
    6. Done!

Bugs:
    Please report bugs only after a clean install and with logcat!

I'm willing to add mods to this build on your ask when you provide necessary source code!

This is not a daily build. I'm a student in last year and on most days, I need my computer for school and can't compile. A new build will come out every week or when some big changes to source code have been made​

XDA:DevDB Information
    CM 12.1 SM 4.9, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z2

Contributors
    _heisenberg, _heisenberg, _infected, for his very useful tips
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: Cyanogenmod

Version Information

Created 2015-09-20
    Last Updated 2015-09-20
    IDK why my Android doesn't build anymore. I think I will continue this when I find more time, and, if you would like, I will build AOSP Marshmallow instead.
    Thank you for continuing this.

If the official cyanogen is not building correctly, are commits since 16th September included in your build?

Are you planning to make small modifications for your build like adding some extra cpu and io governors?

The commits, that were published to git Hub until the 20.09 are included. I'm not a good kernel developer, if you want to have custom governors on CM use Myself5's kernel. Maybe I will add some tweaks or apps, but nothing in sight so far. If you want to help me, you can provide link to source codes of apps/features you want me to add :)