[ROM][LT15i/LT18i][MIUIv5 - 3.4.8 - MultiLang][CM10 - JB - 4.1.2][update 11 04 2013]

Search This thread

Mano1982

May 17, 2010
Oslo
Still no Norwegian (Norsk) language :( Getting English although i have choosen Norwegian in settings & rebooted phone.. I really want to use this ROM, everything working great.. Not language :(

tra7eb

Jul 6, 2008

Could You please give me the Built.prop of the Arabic language.

And how i edit the build.prop

donghungx

Jun 1, 2008
I have problem, When i touch to the bottom of screen, nothing happend, I must touch higher, i have tried both Miui Rom, is same problem. Other app is ok, just miui laucher and miui button). On my Milestone is ok. Look the picture, touch to red box nothing happened, anybody got problem like that?

It make crazy when i using Phone by left hand

attachment.php

punkmonkey1984

Aug 16, 2008
Bucheon 부천시
I have problem, When i touch to the bottom of screen, nothing happend, I must touch higher, i have tried both Miui Rom, is same problem. Other app is ok, just miui laucher and miui button). On my Milestone is ok. Look the picture, touch to red box nothing happened, anybody got problem like that?

It make crazy when i using Phone by left hand

attachment.php

Steve Jobs says
'Your holding it wrong'

Sent from my Arc to your eyes.

SaOSsinX

Feb 9, 2011
Vorarlberg
:)

The touchscreen is a known problem .... I think it comes with the CM7 sources ...
At this moment for me impossible to fix . Sorry

hotginger

Nov 18, 2008
I would like to try your ROM. I´m on CM7.1 now. Why does the baseband has to be changed? And if I would like to go back to CM7.1 after trying, does the baseband has to be changed again, if yes, to which one? And last, which are the correct settings in flashtool to flash the baseband?
Thanks in Advance!

Eighty89Teen

Apr 30, 2011
@ Sasosinx, There is a problem with the MediaFire download link. I've been trying

for three days to download, it keep refreshing the page when i press the link

Could you check it please

Edit :

Downloaded with another browser.

Thanx :)

Last edited:

pushtostop

Jan 4, 2011
wexford
Hi
Just tried to download viber and i get a error "missing shared library" .is this related to your rom

Anyone willing to give it a shot on their phone and let me know.

Thanx

Edit :just noticed imediashare and you tube wont open just fc

Any ideas

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

Last edited:

kurogana.inc

Aug 30, 2009
I noticed that in landscape mode, turning the buttons to the right hand, the keyboard has the same problem, the spacebar are very little responsive, some times it even dont work... But, if you flip to the other side, as buttons stay on the left hand the spacebar wokrs like a charm... it happens with CM too

Top Liked Posts