Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

jc9896

Jul 12, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S4
LG G Flex 2
hi man
Thank you for translating the aroma. Can you traslate the "Mrom Settings" in settings menu?
And what can you say about thermal fix "FSC" and battery fix "LXT" by korom42? Is it worth to use on this ROM? I used this with stock ROM and was not satisfied actually. The phone was heat af and battery drain was pretty fast

I'm using FSC and LXT on my single SIM Z3+ with this ROM(3.0), does help with the thermals and battery life a fair bit

arty96

Sep 15, 2011
I'm using FSC and LXT on my single SIM Z3+ with this ROM(3.0), does help with the thermals and battery life a fair bit

when i used an old version of LXT on stock ROM it helped a bit, but performance was not good enough for me. Since i updated it to latest version, it began the battery drain super fast

jc9896

Jul 12, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S4
LG G Flex 2
when i used an old version of LXT on stock ROM it helped a bit, but performance was not good enough for me. Since i updated it to latest version, it began the battery drain super fast

Battery drain seems fine to me.
Latest version of FSC and LXT.

I installed a magisk module for LKT by the same developer too, not sure if it helps but performance is definitely better after installing that

Might want to give all 3 a try on this ROM.

chrnodroid

Feb 19, 2014
I investigated a lot about the file "CryptLordHeart.jar" and the conclusion is: Maybe some form of crypto miner software...
This is only a my supposition but if you want to permanent remove this suspected thing, just open "root explorer" and delete all these folders under \system\priv-app
The folders are: com.baidu.map.location, tg360llq, tg360qlds, tg360sjws, tg360zs, tgdc, tghsxsp, tgjrtt, tglbqlds, tgshxw, tgsystemView, tgusbhelp2rol, tgwifi, tgysllq, tgyyzx
In this way you can also permanent remove every chinese bloatware.

About the Mrom settings english translation, I still don't know where this is located

Last edited:
Reactions: Shawn-X and arty96

ouzqan

Apr 4, 2014
Hi Guys !

New version: 3.1 main released.

Changelog:
Fix xperia assistant
Open volte (refer to iovf's modification, thanks)
Brush script adjustments, optional streamlined and cleaner
Cancel fillet
Update app
Other adjustments

Download Link: V3.1 For Single Sim Z3+/Z4

At7ada El3alam

Hi Guys !

New version: 3.1 main released.

Changelog:
Fix xperia assistant
Open volte (refer to iovf's modification, thanks)
Brush script adjustments, optional streamlined and cleaner
Cancel fillet
Update app
Other adjustments

Download Link: V3.1 For Single Sim Z3+/Z4

can you upload the dual sim in Gdrive of mega plz cant donwload from baidu anymore

At7ada El3alam

deidshin

Dec 16, 2010
PLEASE HELP ME!!

after flash v2.9 , I lost my 4g signal , it recognizes the operator's chip but goes without signal, I try downgrade this room for v2.4 , but no work , i try install stock rom e dont work ... any.. have solution for this ? my sim lock is [ ] network 0 ;
=/
My config is : bootloader unlock , magisk for root , xposed and substratum
:crying::crying:

Attachments

• 4327fa14-ee0c-4122-937d-6a58af319eff.jpg
    4327fa14-ee0c-4122-937d-6a58af319eff.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 164

chrnodroid

Feb 19, 2014
Baidu links doesn't work in my region, and it is impossible to create an account.
Do you have other links? Like MEGA or GDrive
@huuthe93 I would really appreciate if you upload the the new version on GDrive

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts