• Everything's perfect!

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Such democratic poll, very woooow

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

chrnodroid

Feb 19, 2014
Ok guys, this forum on XDA is almost completely dead, I will try to keep it active, because I still have this magnificent smartphone and it works wonderfully and I have no intention of abandoning it.

After more than 20 days, I finally managed to find a solution to download from Baidu.

Here is the GDrive link, and a good download to everyone! (Sorry, I can't download the Dual version for now)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MROM v3.2 for Z4 E6553 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VLZ13M0CpkZ_tjNu5xNGe5PwgxWUbGHD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've notice that this device have many other custom roms on chinese forums, but I really can't understand how to download them
For example, there is Flyme OS for our Z4

info: MROM has been updated to v3.3 , download link in the next hours

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

M-ROM v3.3

changelog: i don't know, i can't read chinese, but maybe they add things from Xperia 1.

date: 2019/04/20

GDrive link (f.u.c.k off baidu!):

Z4 - E6553 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hX8RPt0fgoyzeAnhpRut6lQgrRZqlah0
Z4 Dual - E6533: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ajCxg0nPOK7CWUcVokplf7xSWOiOo3pC

Last edited:

At7ada El3alam

Ok guys, this forum on XDA is almost completely dead, I will try to keep it active, because I still have this magnificent smartphone and it works wonderfully and I have no intention of abandoning it.

After more than 20 days, I finally managed to find a solution to download from Baidu.

Here is the GDrive link, and a good download to everyone! (Sorry, I can't download the Dual version for now)

MROM v3.2 for Z4 E6553 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VLZ13M0CpkZ_tjNu5xNGe5PwgxWUbGHD

I've notice that this device have many other custom roms on chinese forums, but I really can't understand how to download them
For example, there is Flyme OS for our Z4

info: MROM has been updated to v3.3 , download link in the next hours

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

M-ROM v3.3

changelog: i don't know, i can't read chinese, but maybe they add things from Xperia 1.

date: 2019/04/20

GDrive link (f.u.c.k off baidu!):

Z4 - E6553 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hX8RPt0fgoyzeAnhpRut6lQgrRZqlah0
Z4 Dual - E6533: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ajCxg0nPOK7CWUcVokplf7xSWOiOo3pC

thanks bro for your effort can you tell us the way you use to download from baidu so i can help to download its very silly site :)
thanks again

Reactions: dharanifoxx

chrnodroid

Feb 19, 2014
Any bugs on the latest version?
The immersive mode don't work when you play games. Navigation bar are locked for some reason. This is my case, I wonder if this problem appear to everyone.
Also, camera manual mode don't work just like 3.1 and 3.2. You cannot choose ISO and EV, app freeze, and video stabilization also don't work.

ouzqan

Apr 4, 2014
The immersive mode don't work when you play games. Navigation bar are locked for some reason. This is my case, I wonder if this problem appear to everyone.
Also, camera manual mode don't work just like 3.1 and 3.2. You cannot choose ISO and EV, app freeze, and video stabilization also don't work.

the immersive is dont work on my z5 premium with rom v3.3.

Skelmy

Dec 9, 2014
I've been using this on a Z3+ Dual. It's the only ROM I could get to properly flash and boot. So thank's for this.

The next big thing would be to have a version where you could choose your language, even if it was a basic few more, like the worlds most used languages, just to start with as that would logically cover the most people and also to choose what Chinese APPS to not include and remove them in the install menu. That would be AMAZING.
Another thing would be to able to set the M-ROM menu to the chosen language for the install process.

I have no custom ROM building experience to speak of, I am just using it. I have been messing around with pre rooted firmware creator, but not quite figured that out yet, as when I try to build my own prerooted firmware with TWRP installed, it soft bricks it with a bootloop, have to then re install TWRP and flash with M-ROM. So this has saved my bacon basically. Nor can I get the drivers on Windows 10 PRO to work for Sony Mobile Flasher.

But I like this ROM. Having a few issues though, Signal Messenger keeps stopping from being the default TXT app. I have no idea why, I keep going into the settings and changing it all over. I open Signal Messenger and say OK for it to be my default text APP but it keeps switching back and when I reboot. Very odd.

Alteria

Been using the ROM on my Z3+ Dual for a while and v3.2 is the best one so far. The latest one (v3.3) seems to consume a bit more RAM but I don't think it's a big deal (like around 100-200MB more) and the navigation bar doesn't hide when watching videos in fullscreen/in some apps (tried to hide with built in settings but it doesn't work so I assume it's just buggy) Used the latest one (v3.3) for a month and I notice the battery life isn't as great too (around 3:30 SoT)

One thing I dislike is that the ROM doesn't come with TWRP so I always have to install everything in one go. Tried multiple versions of TWRP but it wouldn't let me boot into the ROM after that which would require a dirty flash. The camera app that comes with it isn't that great for me so I flash Xnext™ Camera V5.8.1. Not sure about the default audio stuff but I just flash SONY XPERIA XZ2 SOUND SYSTEM as well.

Here's the battery life for v3.2:
lFZPKl8.png

Note: I don't play games at all.

Last edited:

sabri dolah

Mar 2, 2015

jurko217

Jun 1, 2019
Poprad
This m-rom thread is one big disaster

Finally new update V 3.4
Link:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1u1tUkqgPDxvvxJQo1T-3fQ
Extraction code: frwd

Changelog:
Update magisk
update attribution data
add call vibration
add call recording (recording in internal storage callrecordings folder)
change part of the system app will not change the color of the theme with the theme
update app
update home data
other adjustment

Hello, im new here and i am surprised, how is this thread complicated.
1. baidu (chinese) links, they are very slow for me and some people, i am surprised you can upload here 1.5gb file
2. After 2.3 version in first page i must find for example 3.3 version in 48 pages
3. amount of links, for example 3.3 or most stable 2.4 - error 404 - why if isnt supported or maintainer lost an phone, you must grab all good links ? Some of old (or newer) work is gone...
4. what a problem upload files to mega or google ? Or slower androidfilehost, but this page is in english, on chinese crap baidu i cant use translate, dont understand nothing and i must download an more chinese downloader for download 3.4 version ?
5. I mean this thread is cringe, presents here something, what isnt relevant or available for amount of people (english people) and recent version is 3.4, not 3.3 as you have in title.

Last edited:

sabri dolah

Mar 2, 2015
Can you confirm bootloop anyone at v3.4 for example Predator91 comment above ?
I am getting freeze on "(c) 2013 by amarullz xda-developers". Next would be aroma installer.

I try clean install firtsly,but freeze after boot
Then i reflash back v3.2 fresh installation,boot..then install v3.4 without wipe..boot ok..but i dont know this on v3.2 or 3.4 because not many different,but very hot
My advice stick on v3.2,or wait for some other people test it and give 5 star rating

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Do you have this ROM for dual version sir? :)
No sir,my phone is single,

Top Liked Posts