[ROM][M4 - 2.12.401.1] Official Stock Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 Nand Back Up

Search This thread

one_million

Mar 5, 2016
SUPER!!!

Hi ...
After Many Try i build Nand Back Up From Official Stock Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 - 2.12.401.1 :angel:
Any Body Want Back To Stock

You Must Be S-off, Dev-Unlock, Have TWRP Recovery, Hboot 2.22
Download All Part, Extract Them, Copy Final Folder To phone Storage, Wipe Factory, Cache, Dalvik
Next Select Restore, From Back Up Sub Menu
After Restore, Reboot Bootloader, Find boot.emmc.win in Extracted Folder
Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.emmc.win
Flash Stock Recovery
Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Then Relock Your Phone. :cool:
After All, reboot Phone And let Phone Boot Noramaly.
Now Update Your Phone Via Setting Menu. :laugh:

Official Stock Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 Nand Back Up

Don't Forget Hit thanks :D
You are the best of the best;))))

kal8241

Jan 22, 2016
Just in case, my htc one mini is in S-ON, tried many ways but no success. Is it possible for me to go back to Stock without S-Off???

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Is it possible to go back to stock without S-OFF? please, 'cause i tried almost all the options to go S-Off on my HTC one mini but everything failed. Please help.

dreamboymurat

Jun 27, 2017
Just in case, my htc one mini is in S-ON, tried many ways but no success. Is it possible for me to go back to Stock without S-Off???

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Is it possible to go back to stock without S-OFF? please, 'cause i tried almost all the options to go S-Off on my HTC one mini but everything failed. Please help.
I wanted to ask one question do I have to extract each twrp files or just i will put them in it as rar?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi ...
    After Many Try i build Nand Back Up From Official Stock Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 - 2.12.401.1 :angel:
    Any Body Want Back To Stock

You Must Be S-off, Dev-Unlock, Have TWRP Recovery, Hboot 2.22
    Download All Part, Extract Them, Copy Final Folder To phone Storage, Wipe Factory, Cache, Dalvik
    Next Select Restore, From Back Up Sub Menu
    After Restore, Reboot Bootloader, Find boot.emmc.win in Extracted Folder
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.emmc.win
    Flash Stock Recovery
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    Then Relock Your Phone. :cool:
    After All, reboot Phone And let Phone Boot Noramaly.
    Now Update Your Phone Via Setting Menu. :laugh:

Official Stock Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 Nand Back Up

Don't Forget Hit thanks :D
    Check out the third post in this thread, it contains everything you need: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2851886

Seeking assistance to return to stock ROM

I followed it and went from a EE-branded running Android 4.3, to a fully stock, unrooted Android 4.4.2 and Sense 6 and on HTC's own release channel. Best thing is you can leave as Super CID and S-off and when you come to sell it, change both with a couple of basic fastboot commands. Or easily re-root it again and use a custom rom, should you feel inclined.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone