• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] M7 Unofficial T-Mobile 1.29.531.16 OTA GSM Deodex

Search This thread

blackmamba0730

Nov 5, 2010
Plainville
Got it, it was the kernel that was screwed up. Flashed a different one and it worked. Now I do have another question. Where does the SDCard mount? Cant find it in /storage/emulated/legacy. Trying to restore my Titanium

which kernel did you use to get the touchscreen to work? I tried both the bulletproof and elementalx kernels and it still doesn't work.

blackmamba0730

Nov 5, 2010
Plainville
Could be Ur firmware too

Team-Noctural.com/androidtechy.com/droidnow.com

Possibly. I had previously did a full GE conversion, and I'm trying to get back to complete stock. Thing is, T-Mobile hasn't released the RUU yet for our device. So there's a workaround that involves flashing the 1.44 hboot and changing the cid and mid back to stock AND flashing a 1.29 rom. This is the only part I'm stuck on lol. I think I'll just wait for the RUU to be released, whenever that is.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

jay661972

Oct 19, 2010
San Diego CA
Possibly. I had previously did a full GE conversion, and I'm trying to get back to complete stock. Thing is, T-Mobile hasn't released the RUU yet for our device. So there's a workaround that involves flashing the 1.44 hboot and changing the cid and mid back to stock AND flashing a 1.29 rom. This is the only part I'm stuck on lol. I think I'll just wait for the RUU to be released, whenever that is.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

htc already release the ruu update

https://support.htc.com/en-us/030-H..._Maintenance_Release_Instructions_|_7.23.2013

starlitjessi

Nov 20, 2011
Nashville
Do u want the official latest tmobile updated rom I have that. This is Not a tmobile rom and is not an official update so if u r trying to return to stock this is not what u want

androidtechy.com/Team-nocturnal/droidnow.com

I'm actually just wanting my bluetooth keyboard to work again. All of the CM based roms don't work with my bluetooth keyboard, and the google play edition rom is asking for a system update. If I update it to 4.3, the bluetooth keyboard stops working. So, the only way to get my bluetooth keyboard to work and not have an obnoxious system update notification that won't go the hell away is to go back to stock. I'm entirely okay with trying another ROM that isn't stock (I miss PACman and SlimBean...) but what's most important to me is my bluetooth keyboard. I'm about to try flashing this here in a bit.

EDIT: I'm up and running with my Bluetooth keyboard! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: mugetsu666

mugetsu666

Oct 3, 2011
Crestview
I'm actually just wanting my bluetooth keyboard to work again. All of the CM based roms don't work with my bluetooth keyboard, and the google play edition rom is asking for a system update. If I update it to 4.3, the bluetooth keyboard stops working. So, the only way to get my bluetooth keyboard to work and not have an obnoxious system update notification that won't go the hell away is to go back to stock. I'm entirely okay with trying another ROM that isn't stock (I miss PACman and SlimBean...) but what's most important to me is my bluetooth keyboard. I'm about to try flashing this here in a bit.

EDIT: I'm up and running with my Bluetooth keyboard! :D :D :D

Here's the latest tmobile version and I have a slimmed down version in post 2, so it's up to u if u want to flash it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44094792

T-Mobile1.27.531.11 stock and rooted

Last edited:

snipestech

Apr 27, 2010
Miami
My back beats go headphones work with this rom and my zepher heart monitor this Rom is really good you should try it see if it works been using it since day 1 flawless !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: mugetsu666

mugetsu666

Oct 3, 2011
Crestview
My back beats go headphones work with this rom and my zepher heart monitor this Rom is really good you should try it see if it works been using it since day 1 flawless !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

It is very solid, but I also know some like to be able to get official updates, whenever they finally get released. Lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1.29.401.png

-Stock with T-Mobile Goodies
    -Wifi calling
    -Rooted with SuperSU 1.25
    -Firmware 1.29.531.16
    -Zipaligned
    -Zero Compression apps
    -Busybox
    -SQL
    -T-Mobile Bloat
    -Advanced Power Menu
    -Zipaligned
    -Nocturnal Wallpapers v.2
    -init.d Support
    Team.png

-ChongoDroid
    -Droidiac13
    -XsMagical
    -mugetsu666

Thanks.png

-Everyone at Team Nocturnal
    -All the HTC One Community

Mods.png

Coming Soon!
    -TN Xplod Mod
    -Bravia Engine 2
    -Sony Walkman + Xloud

Download.png

Download 1.29.401.13 T-Mobile OTA

Donate.png

Donate to team Nocturnal
    Note: All donations go to the team to help us support newer devices.

qa.png

Q) Does my phone need to be unlocked?
    A) Yes, with a custom recovery

Q) Do I need to be rooted?
    A) No, the rom will come rooted

Q) Why does my phone feel laggy?
    A) This can be normal, just reboot and all should be fine.

Q) Why am i not connected to the network?
    A) Go to Settings>Mobile Data>Network Operators>Select Automatically.

Q) How come this rom has bloatware?
    A) This rom is a T-Mobile OTA clone, to remove bloatware, just use Titanium Backup or freeze apps in the App settings.

Q) What does this do to my phone?
    A) It will make it cook bacon amongst other incredible features.

Q) How is XsMagical so cool?
    A) No one really knows, legends have it he was born on the other side of the pillow.

Q) Does ChongoDroid bite the pillow?
    A) Word on the street is yes...

Changelog.png

May 16th 2013
    -Based off 1.29.401.13

I dirty flashed this right over my stock rooted rom using CW Touch, boot took less than 30 seconds. No FCs, no errors, it just works.

Thanks!

**Forgot to mention, the sensitivity to the home and back buttons has greatly increased for me.**
    Yeah.. need a mirror for this. I can wait. >:)

Yes I will work on it

Team-Noctural.com/androidtechy.com/droidnow.com