• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] MAHDI-ROM 4.4.2 for GEEHRC

Search This thread

robotzki

Mar 27, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
I tried flashing this rom today (not dirty flash) , but ended up with a rom that kept losing network signal, and I could only get it back by manually searching for my provider . however, the phone would loose all signal again after a few minutes. ... Supersu wasn't in the app drawer either...
So I had to restore my old system, a shame though since this was looking like a promising kitkat rom

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
I tried flashing this rom today (not dirty flash) , but ended up with a rom that kept losing network signal, and I could only get it back by manually searching for my provider . however, the phone would loose all signal again after a few minutes. ... Supersu wasn't in the app drawer either...
So I had to restore my old system, a shame though since this was looking like a promising kitkat rom

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

Weird. Shouldn't be having those issues. Try flashing the E975 radio or flashing again.

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
I have a problem... My phone is VERY HOT ... I don't know why, because I turn off data, WiFi and GPS...what this should be? Sorry poor English...I'm Brazilian.

Enviado de meu LG-geeb usando Tapatalk

Why are you on geeb in Geehrc thread?
Any who, just turn off your phone for a while and get a fan. The phone will remain hot until you stop using it and let it rest

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
I noticed mirage has a better battery life than matr1x. Tested both to play video at night, wifi and data off. when using mirage i could get 4h 36 m screen on with 50% battery left. Whereas matr1x could only get 2h 26m screen on with 51% battery left.

I don't know if the governor setting made the difference. I set weathley on matr1x gee and interactive on mirage gee build 0312, running liquid.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Since Mahdi is known for battery and stability, I might switch to Mirage for the kernel

alimzia

Mar 24, 2013
Kleve
This ROM looks real promising! I would love to try this as my daily driver. However I am not able to mount USB storage via cable on my PC for some reason through this rom... I have gone absolutely blank as to why this might be.
Heres what happens, constantly keeps connecting and disconnecting to the PC (even the charging icon/text on the phone keeps coming on and off)
It gets back to normal when I flash back to pac rom. What is different between the two roms? Has this ever happened to anybody else too?
It would really help, Thanks in advance everyone. Hoping for a positive response.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!
    Refer to this for all the good stuff
    HERE

I'd like to keep this organized, report errors and problems here, and for general discussion, go to the main post.
    Thanks!

You might need to flash a kernel after flashing system ZIP
    Where's my (paid for) soda?! >:)
    Okay I'm switching to Gee sources for next builds, which means Geehrc will be getting more builds now :)
    Next build coming soon should be perfect

Sent from my Bangin' G on Mahdi 4.4.2 :D
    There are now several flashable kernel choices in the main thread, go ahead and check them :)

Hello!
    Refer to this for all the good stuff
    HERE

I'd like to keep this organized, report errors and problems here, and for general discussion, go to the main post.
    Thanks!

You might need to flash a kernel after flashing system ZIP
    Where's my (paid for) soda?! >:)

Nice mate! Thank you for this. Will test it! :good:
    But with glitch kernel it don't put my phone into deep sleep

Yeah, I've noticed that, but after a while it fixes itself, it did for me at least.