• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][MAKO][KitKat/Lollipop/Marshmallow]Cataclysm for Nexus 4[Dec 21, 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

atl4ntis

Apr 5, 2011
I don't have time now to deal with this, but will take a look here in the following days and evaluate the situation. May even consider to close the thread and have all current and future downloads removed.

divvykev

Aug 16, 2012
Chester
Sad

As you can see I have tried to contact @core720 on here and also by PM asking him to take down his zip but no reply or action.

IT really will be a sad day for the N4 if the OP closes the thread but I really cant blame him.

thenessus

Mar 7, 2011
I don't have time now to deal with this, but will take a look here in the following days and evaluate the situation. May even consider to close the thread and have all current and future downloads removed.
I hope that you decide not to close this thread.

We are a lot of people we really respect and love your work.

:)
Please, don't let one bad weed ruin your beautiful work.
Don't go, the drones need you; they look up to you.

zellleonhart

Jan 19, 2013
I just clean flashed 23Jan build :) Is it just me that the Google Camera doesn't have panorama and photo sphere?
Also adaptive brightness doesn't work? (moves slider but doesn't change brightness)

Last edited:

divvykev

Aug 16, 2012
Chester
I just clean flashed 23Jan build :) Is it just me that the Google Camera doesn't have panorama and photo sphere?
Also adaptive brightness doesn't work? (moves slider but doesn't change brightness)
My camera is ok and the adaptive brightness works like it should.

Maybe try a dirty flash of the rom again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone