[ROM][Manta][5.1.1] *08.02.2016* [Factory Images][LMY49G]

Search This thread

rienkandroid

Oct 30, 2010
Dronten
So small update on my side. Ive tried the new version and im having the same probs with WLAN. Tried many things, but nothing works atm. Gave the ROM for testing an other user and he has the same probs. So i dont know what bricks my WLAN.:confused: What does it means for you? I dont release this version too. Sorry guys.:(
That's really a bummer. Hope the next update does work.

Dreammaster

Nov 10, 2007
Update to 5.1.1 (LMY49J) possible?

is there any chance to get here a version 5.1.1 (LMY49J) :fingers-crossed:

@admins I do not need here the factory I need here hanspampel version so please do NOT note that I should check here other threads as this is the only thread that adresse here my needs

Last edited:

admins

Account currently disabled
Dec 30, 2012
You know just as well as I do that that post violates our terms and conditions. Consider this your warning.

Moderator Edit:

Ha ha sonny.... there is no "admins" handle for XDA staff. We all have names... and we have "Forum Rules" not "terms and conditions".

Try this rubbish again and the "Admins" will be very upset....

Last edited by a moderator:

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
I have been crack flashing to find a nice rom that has no issues but end up with having to go with nougat. Don't get me wrong, nougat is nice and I can use Substratum for theming but you lose key features of the tablet because of hardware compatibility (camera for one) and ram management leaves much to be desired. I decided to go back to a 5.1.1 build but all the roms I finish throw me into a bootloop once I start installing the apps that I am used to running. I decided to try this rom and use the 3minit battery with it for some custom looks and man am I glad I did.
Flashed this rom, the latest 5.1.1 Open Gapps Pico zip and Magisk 15.1 and once booted, set up my apps and no bootloop. Everything is running great. I miss the themes of the other custom rom but at least I can use my tablet again, all of it, camera included. Nice work Dev.

onoakino

Sep 25, 2015
Manila
@glockman4519

I'm planning to downgrade from Nougat because I want to use camera, and hardware decoding for playing videos.

Can you confirm if the following works without issues?:
1. Audio jack.
2. Bluetooth
3. NFC
4. GPS
5. Wi-Fi

Also, this ROM is a stock ROM, means it already has GAPPS, why install open gapps?

glockman4519

Jun 5, 2013
Central Pa
plus.google.com
@glockman4519

I'm planning to downgrade from Nougat because I want to use camera, and hardware decoding for playing videos.

Can you confirm if the following works without issues?:
1. Audio jack.
2. Bluetooth
3. NFC
4. GPS
5. Wi-Fi

Also, this ROM is a stock ROM, means it already has GAPPS, why install open gapps?
Don't know about NFC because I have nothing that I use it for. And I do mean nothing. I don't use Android pay, and when setting up a new device I always use the Google restore over the internet and never from other device.
Audio jack check
Bluetooth check.
GPS check and Wi-Fi check

I'm running it as I type this from my Manta, oddly enough...lol... I have so many different devices I never know which one I'll be using at any given time. I though about going back to 7.1.2 but this just runs so good on this rom that I'm staying. And the fact that I can use the 3Minit battery mod on this device with this rom is off the hook.

onoakino

Sep 25, 2015
Manila
How to enable USB OTG detection without using stickmount?
Does notification light work on this stock rom? Mine doesn't seem to work. I noticed these 'bugs' because i came from LOS 14 and these two features work ootb. Any ideas?

Reactions: stelakis1914

chuddler

Sep 16, 2010
Moto G Stylus
I'm finally done with the custom ROM's that are mostly broken.
I just installed the last version of this ROM and everything seems to be working, but there is a Google security update that keeps wanting to install and when I reboot it goes straight to TWRP and when I reboot from TWRP the update fails. Any way to fix this?
Thanks!

Top Liked Posts