[ROM][MAPL|CEDA][DASH3G|SNAP|MAPLE|CEDAR|OZONE][Stock ROM Builds]

Search This thread

Mr. Clown

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Fear a Clown
Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
hi i would like to know what is the Donor HTC device???
i never seen it b4 ?
where can i buy it?

i searched on google still i didn't get any picture or any idea?
is there any link to know the Donor HTC device???

thanks all..!

A donor htc it's another windows based device (It can be other phone..maple..dash..kaiser...etc) you don't need to buy it. You can ask a friend to lend U one to create the goldcard.

w3513y

Feb 6, 2010
hey, i have been trying to reflash the htc splash screens but i dont seem to understand how to get it in hardSPL. do i have to reflash hardspl?

mayoni

Jul 21, 2007
Toronto
Thank you so much for the ROM, I've been looking for Chinese input method that works on my Maple for 2 weeks and I wonder why I didn't stumble upon this post earlier. Thank you! It finally works properly with the hard keyboard. Thanks JockyW for the HardSPL. It really only work for me in WinXP and not Win7, I had to reimage my laptop to XP to finally unlock my phone from 1.24SPL. This is so much fun, many sleepless nights. :)

samsame

Jul 22, 2010
@ Mr. Clown ...A donor htc it's another windows based device (It can be other phone..maple..dash..kaiser...etc) you don't need to buy it. You can ask a friend to lend U one to create the goldcard.

Samsame:
i am trying to get the HTC phones above as you mentioned already .....if i don't get these models ..?? can i use any other models any HTC touch screen........ coz i am trying to get the HTC phones .... maple..dash..kaiser.? could you please let me know some more models which i can use to make a Goldcard for My HTC Ozone..?? thanks
cheer.........!

Last edited:

Mr. Clown

Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
@ Mr. Clown ...A donor htc it's another windows based device (It can be other phone..maple..dash..kaiser...etc) you don't need to buy it. You can ask a friend to lend U one to create the goldcard.

Samsame:
i am trying to get the HTC phones above as you already mentioned if i don't get these model ..?? can i use other model any HTC touch screen........ coz i am trying to get the HTC phones maple..dash..kaiser.? could you please let me know some more models which can i use for making Goldcard for Ozone..?? thanks
cheer.........!

You can use any windows based phone...those I gave you were examples.

Loco5150

Jun 8, 2008
Can someone post the [11-4-2009 HTC MAPLE RADIO 3.47.25.29] (Radio only). The download link on the forst post does not work.

Thanks,

m4f1050

Apr 20, 2007
Anybody have different Radio versions for HTC Ozone (Verizon)?

I am trying to repair ESN, I get ESN changed, phone works, but when I restart phone it goes back to original. The MEID stays original but I disable it using SCM 2A. Missing an MEID address I guess...and wanted to try to set SCM to 2a and change ESN then flash another Radio to see if it would stick...

my573r10us

Jul 16, 2010
Last edited:

Mr. Clown

Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia

my573r10us

Jul 16, 2010
I'm trying to get MAPL_RADIO_3.47.25.29 from Shipped ROM 6.5.
and I got the radio.

Here is the New Link : MAPL_RADIO_3.47.25.29

Now, I already test it, and it works. Success to Flash on my Phone :). Please Use HardSPL before flashing this Radio.

Last edited:

mayoni

Jul 21, 2007
Toronto
Can anyone refry the official Italian ROM so I can load it unto the phone. I got the official version from below
http://htcpedia.com/ruu_captain_s_htc_ita_wm65/soft/snap-rom.html

If I try to load the italian rom while phone is Hardspl 1.9, then it gets stuck at 26%, but if I load the rom while phone is in the original SPL 1.9 then it says vendor ID is wrong. It might just be as easy as to remove the vendor ID check, but I'm not programming savy enough to do this. Can someone help? Thanks.

ssamth2003

Jun 11, 2004
Pranakorn Sri Ayutthaya
New build

Hi, ookba.
I really love your ROM, but since it had many of new builds do you plan to cook for it? or could you share your kitchens for a new chef (like me), so may be we can have another new cook rom with new builds.

scheissegalo

Aug 9, 2010
Sosua
Can anyone refry the official Italian ROM so I can load it unto the phone. I got the official version from below
http://htcpedia.com/ruu_captain_s_htc_ita_wm65/soft/snap-rom.html

If I try to load the italian rom while phone is Hardspl 1.9, then it gets stuck at 26%, but if I load the rom while phone is in the original SPL 1.9 then it says vendor ID is wrong. It might just be as easy as to remove the vendor ID check, but I'm not programming savy enough to do this. Can someone help? Thanks.

very interesting question i want know that too BUT, here nobody is able to share his experience, however.

stingbandel

Nov 23, 2005
[10-12-2009 HTC Snap WWE WM 6.5 ROM 2.03.405.2] (OS ONLY)
Download Here

[10-15-2009 HTC Snap Asia/WWE WM 6.5 ROM 2.03.723.2] (OS ONLY)
Download Here

can someone explain to me the different between those two files?

one is asia the other one is not.

any other difference than that?

thanks

stingbandel

Nov 23, 2005
Download Here

Download Here

thanks

Mr. Clown

Staff member
Nov 29, 2008
Lake Ridge, Virginia
Download Here

Download Here

thanks

Can you post the address, apparently since you are junior member you are not allowed to post links until a certain number of posts. On another hand...2nd post since 2005...is something that you don't see everyday:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    when i upgrade rom with :
    RUU_MAPL_3VOLUTION_WM65_3VO.3.50.122710.rar

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what should i do ????
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    error
    couldn't establish internet interpreter.connection

line 6(\program files\ccomm\datastatus.mscr):
    connect("The Internet")
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    i cant connect to internet !!! and wifi disable !!!

should follow the instructions from holmanm in http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=358952&page=4