[ROM][Mar. 28, 2012] Mayan End of Days (Xloud, Bravia, Beats and more!)

Search This thread

chogardjr

Sep 29, 2010
It's hard to explain. Because beats originated on the sensation in HTC music that is why we find it there. No other app has ever had beats in it probably because of copywrite. It would take a really talented person to code it to another app, but then your still limited to that app.

So just curious, how come it just doesn't work with any music application (Pandora, YouTube)?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Schwarttzy

Jul 15, 2009
So why haven't you made it so the crap ware from sprint can be uninstalled? also any word on the problem I'm having with the latest version?

dastin1015

Inactive Recognized Developer
So why haven't you made it so the crap ware from sprint can be uninstalled? also any word on the problem I'm having with the latest version?

Because I'm busy and college is my top priority and I have some real life issues to deal with right now. I'll get around to updating and adding new features as time permits.

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN

douche. what problem are you having? < in post edit - read your issue, stuff crashes, clearly it's user error, carry on > also, are you for real that you don't know how to remove apps?

Last edited:

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
douche. what problem are you having? < in post edit - read your issue, stuff crashes, clearly it's user error, carry on > also, are you for real that you don't know how to remove apps?

Classic Lmao some users cease to amaze me duce they really do.

#Root-Hack\Mod*Always_
""Shooter on Deck""

NineInchNails

R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
I see things haven't changed much around here ;)

Glad to know ill see plenty of familiar faces here

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

reekotubbs

Nov 17, 2008
The change log for feb 15, shows that the mods are still being worked on, but the feature list still shows some mods, can any one who has installed the latest rom, list which features are actually included, excluding the ones that state jan 13 or previous.

Schwarttzy

Jul 15, 2009

I'm sorry if my personality rubs off as "rough" and has this "he's an ass" feeling but it stems from how I grew up with everything being tough love, and I mean nothing of it. I never intend for what people take what say as me being mean, and I normally mean quite the opposite. I don't beat around the bush, and I am too lazy to sugar coat things simply because I feel like it is a waste of my time.

I know how to remove apps just fine, however I would like to remove apps like "amazon mp3" using the built in "manage apps," which isn't possible in this ROM. As for the error, I have figured it out after lot reading. It is my fault because I flashed my first ROM and it work perfectly fine, but what I didn't know is that HBOOT 1.5 doesn't allow for you to flash the kernel. That is unless you load recovery using command prompt "fastboot boot recovery.img" at which time it will then work fine. I can't believe I have had the factory kernel until the last few days with everything working fine and didn't realize it. Nor did I care.

Now the next time you go out of your way to be internet tough how about you step back and not give two ****s because there are far many more problems to care about in the world for you to create another one.

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
I'm sorry if my personality rubs off as "rough" and has this "he's an ass" feeling but it stems from how I grew up with everything being tough love, and I mean nothing of it. I never intend for what people take what say as me being mean, and I normally mean quite the opposite. I don't beat around the bush, and I am too lazy to sugar coat things simply because I feel like it is a waste of my time.

I know how to remove apps just fine, however I would like to remove apps like "amazon mp3" using the built in "manage apps," which isn't possible in this ROM. As for the error, I have figured it out after lot reading. It is my fault because I flashed my first ROM and it work perfectly fine, but what I didn't know is that HBOOT 1.5 doesn't allow for you to flash the kernel. That is unless you load recovery using command prompt "fastboot boot recovery.img" at which time it will then work fine. I can't believe I have had the factory kernel until the last few days with everything working fine and didn't realize it. Nor did I care.

Now the next time you go out of your way to be internet tough how about you step back and not give two ****s because there are far many more problems to care about in the world for you to create another one.

Manage apps doesn't allow for the removal of system apps. There are myriad programs available to do that. Post again if you'd like help. I give two ****s because building roms and themes for free is a LOT of work, and when people complain its often insulting. Dastin is a great dev and busy with school, so I stuck up for him, since your issue was not his problem.

Reactions: dastin1015

Schwarttzy

Jul 15, 2009
Because I'm busy and college is my top priority and I have some real life issues to deal with right now. I'll get around to updating and adding new features as time permits.

(This is a big sugar coated BS pill hard for me to swallow but here I go.) I'm sorry to hear you have real life issues going on, I hope they work out, good luck with college, but seeing what your creating here has me confident that you will be just fine at college and figuring out your life issues, and I also hope that you'll have the free time to continue work with this great ROM.

That made be sick to say all that but I would rather get what I want from you than to just bicker with you. Next time just say "you're busy," "your too lazy," or that you hate my idea (obviously include just enough detail so that I have an idea as to what is going on) because I really don't care either way I was just trying to gauge the situation on whether I should look for a new ROM, hold out, or try and fix the problem on my own.

Last edited:

dastin1015

Inactive Recognized Developer
(This is a big sugar coated BS pill hard for me to swallow but here I go.) I'm sorry to hear you have real life issues going on, I hope they work out, good luck with college, but seeing what your creating here has me confident that you will be just fine at college and figuring out your life issues, and I also hope that you'll have the free time to continue work with this great ROM.

That made be sick to say all that but I would rather get what I want from you than to just bicker with you. Next time just say "you're busy," "your too lazy," or that you hate my idea (obviously include just enough detail so that I have an idea as to what is going on) because I really don't care either way I was just trying to gauge the situation on whether I should look for a new ROM, hold out, or try and fix the problem on my own.

Umm college actually is my top priority? I just finished up my last round of midterms and I have 2 weeks until finals weeks.

And you want to know what my life issue is right now? I found out after 18 years of living that I have a half brother that nobody in my family has told me about. Do you know how hard that is to take? 18 years and I just find out. And I find out because my half brother reached out to me despite being told not to try to contact me in any way ever by my own family.

So take the stress of college and add on finding out I have a brother and then you have my current situation. This is one reason I post more in the Hero CDMA forums is because they understand that I can't always be on here and don't call BS when I say I can't do something.

But I will still continue to update and stay committed to my ROMs.

私のEVO 3Dから送信される。

Last edited:
Reactions: youdug

NineInchNails

R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud...
Jan 22, 2011
Minnesota
Well I flash it and well... it crashes every time, went back to the previous version. Is anyone else having trouble?

now let's look at this from a developers view. Ok it crashes. As dastin asked what crashes? Could you be more specific? Because telling us it crashes doesn't tell us anything. It tells us you don't know how to use logcat or get a recovery log to provide proof of the crashes or I call BS on your part and its user error .i.e. you not properly taking steps to flash it.

I did a full wipe too, when it beings to load the first few things you see once android is up it just crashes and reboots like its hitting an section of critical code that is missing.

Again you don't provide specific information that tells us as developers what we NEED to know. Good you did wipe. Thats the first step. Way to go. But "like its hitting an section of critical code that is missing" is supposed to tell us what exactly? If you know at least how to flash a rom, then learn how to grab a logcat and recovery logs before bashing someone for having a life and not helping you with YOUR problem. Do you pay or donate to him? I seriously doubt it... Then what makes you think anyone owes a fix or solution to your user made error/problem? You may be the only user out there that this has happened to. Good. That gives me a sadistic happiness.

Provide a logcat (with the error in it) and recovery log or you make yourself look stupid with continued posts of "wahhhhh its not working!!" This isn't the market place. This is a refined community of users and developers working together for a common cause. You'd be better off learning to be part of the solution and refrain from bashing the people who provide you gifts that they do for a hobby. Not a job. We're not here to cater to your needs, wants and complaints.

I know I said I'd behave.. I think this is me behaving

Last edited:

shizkoff777

Jan 11, 2012
elizabethton
How do you do a logcat the reason I want to know is I too have often said it crashed or its bootlooping,etc. I really am interested in learning

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Reactions: NineInchNails

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    f88Wwur0

Hello guys! Some of you may recognize me from the Hero CDMA forums, but the majority of you will not. This is my first development release for the Evo 3D and for my first 3D debut I will be releasing a slightly modified 2.17.651.5 OTA ROM. Personally I prefer to have a simple stock ROM with just a few goodies included. Below you will find screenshots, feature list, changelog and download links for my ROM.

YKoSyw5G

• 2.17.651.5 OTA
    • Deodexed
    • Unlocked Native Hotspot
    • Beats Audio
    • MMS Sizes Changed to 500K, 1M, and 2M (2M default)
    • 4 in 1 Reboot Menu
    • Camera Mods
    • MMS Mods
    • Proper Showing of 1X/3G Modes
    • Added TV Out
    • Sony Bravia Engine
    • Extended Quick Settings
    • Removed Recent Apps at the Top of the Notification Bar
    • Semi-Transparent Smoother Rosie (Thanks to il Duce! :D) [Jan 13 and prior]
    • Beats Headset Notification Icons (Thanks to Rydah805!) [Jan 13 and prior]
    • Xloud Audio Engine

B4lUpUrj

| Mar. 28, 2012 |
    • Full Beats Audio (Thanks to smokin1337!)
    • Updated System Apps
    • Updated Google Apps
    • New 3.5.15 Google Play Store

| Mar. 13, 2012 |
    • Xloud Audio Engine (Thanks to XxXPachaXxX)
    • Beats Files Added Minus Framework Files
    • Updated Talk (Thanks to Rydah805)
    • Moved Bloat Apps to Data
    • Updated System Apps
    • Updated Google Apps

| Feb. 15, 2012 |
    • Updated to 2.17.651.5 OTA
    • No Beats Audio. Jan 13 and Prior Has Beats.
    • Removed Smith.apk and libsmith.so
    • Roam Only Enabled
    • Still Working On Mods

| Jan. 13, 2012 |
    • Completely Removed CIQ! :cool:
    • Lockscreen Carrier Text Can Be Customized by Editing the lock_carrier.txt in system/customize
    • Updated Google Apps
    • Updated Stock Apps

| Jan. 02, 2012 |
    • Remove Some CIQ
    • Updated Sony Bravia Engine
    • Updated System Apps From New Application Update
    • Moved Some Apps to Data
    • Hide HTC Calibrate App (Still Accessible in Display)
    • Mirror App is Now Available Again in App Drawer
    • Talk with Video
    • Added Some Languages
    • Added Sims 3 3D
    • Added Need For Speed Shift 3D
    • Move Some Apps to Data

| Dec. 25, 2011 |
    • Extended Quick Settings
    • Removed Recent Apps at the Top of the Notification Bar
    • Semi-Transparent Smoother Rosie (Thanks to il Duce! :D)
    • Added ADB over WiFi

| Dec. 24, 2011 |
    • Updated Market
    • Updated Google Apps
    • Added Sony Bravia Engine
    • Updated Sprint Visual Voicemail
    • Updated Other System Apps

| Nov. 14, 2011 |
    • Redid HTC Camera App Myself and Added Panorama, HDR, Toggle Shutter Sound, Enable Scenes, Enable 2M Resolution on FFC, Add ISO 1250, Enable Long Press on Screen to Take Picture, Enable Geo Tagging
    • Changed Browser Windows Limit to 7
    • Disabled MMS Compression
    • Added Backup and Secure Box to SMS
    • Proper Showing of 1X/3G Modes
    • Enabled 3D Home Screen
    • Enabled Screen Calibration
    • Added TV Out
    • Updated Apps

| Nov. 3, 2011 |
    • Removed Google+ and Music from Galaxy Nexus to fix People FC's.
    • 4 in 1 reboot menu added
    • Market 3.3.11 added

| Nov. 2, 2011 |
    • Initial Release

5WUeFL7k

| Mar. 28, 2012 |
    • 03-28-12
    • MD5 Sum: faad6c7d6a2aadc6e8ec7e5e72906db8

| Mar. 13, 2012 |
    • 03-13-12
    • MD5 Sum: 7b135fe92499473b157ea5c25a54a9db

| Feb. 15, 2012 |
    • 02-15-12
    • MD5 Sum: d7bed06878a21e4e9d293685cc920a0d

| Jan. 13, 2012 |
    • 01-13-12
    • MD5 Sum: 6785903a5e6bb028731fb62a44ca1c0f

| Jan. 2, 2012 |
    • 01-02-2012
    • MD5 Sum: b4ad1b570a4d29d804ce83dcf8828887

| Dec. 25, 2011 |
    • 12-25-2011
    • MD5 Sum: 686d92f0a83fb8d66715f5865eae56da

| Dec. 24, 2011 |
    • 12-24-2011
    • MD5 Sum: 8c2b84797932b9c84680466add42c0d7

| Nov. 14, 2011 |
    • 11-14-2011
    • MD5 Sum: 7fb29942d755d93cbdff298a33cf94f1

| Nov. 3, 2011 |
    • 11-03-2011
    • MD5 Sum: c1fa870d9d1e7d96786455ef7c4b0555

| Nov. 2, 2011 |
    • 11-02-2011
    • MD5 Sum: acd1ea300efe336a022a18a4a752b62d
    Well I flash it and well... it crashes every time, went back to the previous version. Is anyone else having trouble?

now let's look at this from a developers view. Ok it crashes. As dastin asked what crashes? Could you be more specific? Because telling us it crashes doesn't tell us anything. It tells us you don't know how to use logcat or get a recovery log to provide proof of the crashes or I call BS on your part and its user error .i.e. you not properly taking steps to flash it.

I did a full wipe too, when it beings to load the first few things you see once android is up it just crashes and reboots like its hitting an section of critical code that is missing.

Again you don't provide specific information that tells us as developers what we NEED to know. Good you did wipe. Thats the first step. Way to go. But "like its hitting an section of critical code that is missing" is supposed to tell us what exactly? If you know at least how to flash a rom, then learn how to grab a logcat and recovery logs before bashing someone for having a life and not helping you with YOUR problem. Do you pay or donate to him? I seriously doubt it... Then what makes you think anyone owes a fix or solution to your user made error/problem? You may be the only user out there that this has happened to. Good. That gives me a sadistic happiness.

Provide a logcat (with the error in it) and recovery log or you make yourself look stupid with continued posts of "wahhhhh its not working!!" This isn't the market place. This is a refined community of users and developers working together for a common cause. You'd be better off learning to be part of the solution and refrain from bashing the people who provide you gifts that they do for a hobby. Not a job. We're not here to cater to your needs, wants and complaints.

I know I said I'd behave.. I think this is me behaving
    New update. See changelog for details.
    New update. See changelog for details
    Stock overall really. Semi Transparent Rosie is seen pretty well in the 1st pic. The second shows the transparency in the dock a bit better. The quick settings he has added are my favorite. I'll leave that pic out and recommend you flash it to see it :)

I guess we'll have to update our themes to the new ota soon with this heroc love.