[ROM] [marlin] [8.1] [LOS-based] **crDroid**OMS**v4.7 (10/12/18)

Search This thread

buzzywuzzy

Aug 16, 2010
Huawei Watch 2
Google Pixel 5a
Not at the moment. I plan on picking it back up. I'm in the process of monving to a new house and my dad in the hospital. Trying to just juggle those two things are hard. Once I finally get my office and pcs resetup I'll try again. I have no ETA at all. I just know I'm pulling 12 hrs days since Saturday.

That sucks but I totally understand, man. Thanks a lot for the update, appreciate it. In the meantime, do you know the easiest rom to migrate to? Like, any roms I can flash without having to wipe data?

BHermes21

Sep 30, 2011
Chicago
Google Pixel XL
OnePlus 9 Pro
All rom switching you should always clean flash.
I would only expect issues otherwise. Try some of the pie roms that are out. You will need to flash the latest factory image first before flashing a custom pie rom if coming from oreo. Remeber to backup your data or delete (-w) from flash-all.bat to preserve your data
That sucks but I totally understand, man. Thanks a lot for the update, appreciate it. In the meantime, do you know the easiest rom to migrate to? Like, any roms I can flash without having to wipe data?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

buzzywuzzy

Aug 16, 2010
Huawei Watch 2
Google Pixel 5a
All rom switching you should always clean flash.
I would only expect issues otherwise. Try some of the pie roms that are out. You will need to flash the latest factory image first before flashing a custom pie rom if coming from oreo. Remeber to backup your data or delete (-w) from flash-all.bat to preserve your data

Is it still considered a "clean" flash if I wipe system and cache but leave data? I'm planning on migrating from this rom to stock pie, but removing the data wipe from the bat and then flashing a pie rom. Is that all good or no?

BHermes21

Sep 30, 2011
Chicago
Google Pixel XL
OnePlus 9 Pro
No, you need to wipe data also to be a clean flash. Don't wipe internal data though or you loose all your personal stuff.

Yes with updating to pie. Will work that way
Is it still considered a "clean" flash if I wipe system and cache but leave data? I'm planning on migrating from this rom to stock pie, but removing the data wipe from the bat and then flashing a pie rom. Is that all good or no?

Reactions: buzzywuzzy

buzzywuzzy

Aug 16, 2010
Huawei Watch 2
Google Pixel 5a
No, you need to wipe data also to be a clean flash. Don't wipe internal data though or you loose all your personal stuff.

Yes with updating to pie. Will work that way

Wait, what's the difference between data and internal data? You mean internal storage? Like on-board memory? What I'm asking is, if I flash stock Pie over this rom with the -w removed in the bat and then flash a new Pie rom, can I do that and retain all my apps and data without running into any issues or do I have to tediously make backups of everything (I have a lot of non-play store APKs) that isn't synced with Google and wipe the data partition just to not make the new Pie rom wonk out?

HueyT

Apr 3, 2014
New Albany, IN
OnePlus 7T
Wait, what's the difference between data and internal data? You mean internal storage? Like on-board memory? What I'm asking is, if I flash stock Pie over this rom with the -w removed in the bat and then flash a new Pie rom, can I do that and retain all my apps and data without running into any issues or do I have to tediously make backups of everything (I have a lot of non-play store APKs) that isn't synced with Google and wipe the data partition just to not make the new Pie rom wonk out?

Going from Oreo to Pie needs clean flash, installation of stock pie, reinstalling TWRP, and then installing custom Pie Rom.

Installation of stock Pie can be done either through fastboot mode's flash-all command (then reinstalling TWRP via fastboot), or via flashing OTA zip via TWRP (must flash TWRP zip before reboot or lose TWRP).

You'll have to back up apps via Ti Backup and "internal storage" by moving files to PC and then back to phone after via USB cable (or OTG flash drive via USB port if no PC)

Non clean flash will cause errors and even bootloops

buzzywuzzy

Aug 16, 2010
Huawei Watch 2
Google Pixel 5a
Going from Oreo to Pie needs clean flash, installation of stock pie, reinstalling TWRP, and then installing custom Pie Rom.

Installation of stock Pie can be done either through fastboot mode's flash-all command (then reinstalling TWRP via fastboot), or via flashing OTA zip via TWRP (must flash TWRP zip before reboot or lose TWRP).

You'll have to back up apps via Ti Backup and "internal storage" by moving files to PC and then back to phone after via USB cable (or OTG flash drive via USB port if no PC)

Non clean flash will cause errors and even bootloops

That's what I feared. I did end up just using the flash-all command with stock Pie over the Oreo Rom and it hasn't had any issues except the call log and contacts apps got a bit bugged out but work fine after I cleared data on their related apps. Not having any issues so far. Is it really necessary to wipe data again and back up everything manually just because PixelDust for instance says to still wipe data before installing?

marriedman

Feb 21, 2014
I just wanted to go on record - I tried out Pie again today. Jesus... I could not come running back to this ROM fast enough.

jack_slapped

Jan 6, 2009
So I just switched phones to the one plus 6t and I have this rom running on my pixel XL. I was wondering if there was a way to get the blur and transparent qs tiles on my one plus. Is this something tied to a rom or is an Oreo thing or is just custom touches on this rom. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction cause that blur and transparency are so gorgeous.

hokiealumnus

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 5, 2012
www.overclockers.com
So I just switched phones to the one plus 6t and I have this rom running on my pixel XL. I was wondering if there was a way to get the blur and transparent qs tiles on my one plus. Is this something tied to a rom or is an Oreo thing or is just custom touches on this rom. Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction cause that blur and transparency are so gorgeous.

This is a thread for a ROM on the Pixel XL. You need to go to the OnePlus 6T forum.

panchito22

Apr 8, 2010
Phone Favorites Issue in 4.7

Hi, I was wondering if marlin (Pixel XL) users were also getting the same issue as sailfish (Pixel) users with the v4.7 build? The favorites portion of the phone app just shows all contacts instead of the chosen favorites.
It looks to be tied to the build itself, as all of the variations of GApps, RazorLovesGapps, and OpenGapps all present the same issue. I know that maintenance of the ROM is on hold indefinitely right now. Just wondering if anyone had any insight or homemade fixes they implemented. For the meanwhile I reverted back to the Sep30 build. (I also posted in the sailfish forum as well--but I know that marlin sometimes gets the news first) *Still my favorite Oreo ROM*

hokiealumnus

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 5, 2012
www.overclockers.com
I am aware that it's a pixel ROM as I said I'm running the ROM on my pixel XL and absolutely love it. I was wondering how you did the transparenct qs tiles/notification pull down and blur on this ROM? Was it just customizations you added in, specific to crDroid, or specific to oreo?

Ahh, gotcha. Apologies. Truth is I have no idea. Our main developer added all of that stuff and I wouldn't have the foggiest idea how he did it. I'm sure if you know what you're doing you could find it on our git, but how to make it happen is well beyond my level of expertise.

To the phone app question above: Sorry, never used that feature and am no longer on crDroid to test (I'm full stock now...no more time to mod. :crying: ).

panchito22

Apr 8, 2010
To the phone app question above: Sorry, never used that feature and am no longer on crDroid to test (I'm full stock now...no more time to mod. :crying: ).

Thanks, hokiealumnus! I did find a workaround for sailfish (Pixel) and not sure if the issue was present on marlin (Pixel XL) but figured I'd share here as well:

"I found a solution on one of the other forums for the Phone app/ Favorites issue on the 4.7 build! They mentioned extracting the GoogleDialer apk from ShagGapps and then placing it an a created folder in system/priv-app/GoogleDialer. After trying this myself and rebooting; I can confirm that the Favorites issue is not present and VVM also works. I left the 'default' phone app which came with the RazorLoves GApps and hid it in Nova Launcher (since disabling it caused the Phone app to not ring). I'm sure there is a better way to add the apk into the RazorLoves GApps which was flashed--but for right now I'm happy to be on 4.7 and have the Favorites issue mostly sorted out!"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM thread text:

This is crDroid for 5.5" Pixel XL [marlin]
    crDroid Website: https://crdroid.net/

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list (helps shorten the OP.)

Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!

DOWNLOAD ROM

Vendor image for current build - OPM4 July vendor image - DOWNLOAD VENDOR

GAPPS: For now, open gapps unofficial, also courtsey @razorloves - DOWNLOAD GAPPS
    OpenGapps: Not Supported anymore, use @razorloves gapps.

First time installing crDroid to your PixelXL, or coming from another ROM:

**NOTE** As you probably know by now, marlin (and sailfish) is weird. You must be on TWRP 3.2.0.0 to install this! 3.2.1.0 does not allow ROM installation. 3.2.0.0 does not encrypt properly, so you must remove your PIN/password before booting to and / or installing it. These installation instructions will assume you already know and have done that.
    **NOTE** You are also able to use 3.2.1.-2 (3.2.0.0 or 3.2.1.-2)(Nothing in between)

** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
    1) Copy crDroid zip, gapps zip & vendor img to your device
    2) Boot into Recovery
    3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
    4) Flash ROM
    5) Flash TWRP ***If you do not do this, you will lose TWRP!***
    6) Reboot back into TWRP
    7) Flash vendor image
    7a) Mount vendor partition, navigate to vendor/overlay and delete that folder
    8) Flash gapps
    9) Boot up

For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk 16.2
    If you like music like I do and want to make it better, see post #3 for instructions on installing ViPER4Android.

Instructional Video
    I Apologize about video quality, but this will help get you an idea of the steps involved.
    Steps are the same for Marlin and Sailfish. Use corresponding files for device.
    https://youtu.be/mmxIrp7BiRk

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
    The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.

KNOWN ISSUES
    None yet, If you find something that is consistently reproducible, do so and pull a log. Without logs, we cannot fix the bugs. Please report any that you run into, assuming you have tested on a clean install. :good:

NOTE ON SUBSTRATUM
    We currently do not have substratum commits in the ROM because they have not updated their repos on git for Oreo. As such, if you want to use Substratum, you will be doing so by allowing root and using legacy mode. you -must- make sure whatever theme you try supports 8.1. Even some that say they support Oreo may only work with 8.0, not 8.1. I'd recommend the following:

• Suggestion: whenever installing themes, remove your pin/password so you can get TWRP to mount data.
    • If you get in a FC/bootloop situation, boot to TWRP, mount data and remove the file /data/system/overlays.xml.
    • That should allow you to boot and uninstall the overlays without reinstalling anything.

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running the included kernel
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

Thanks to:

- @razorloves - Without his device tree and kernel bringup to work from, crDroid for marlin would not be possible at all. Apart from the ROM development itself (for which @neobuddy89 bears the largest burden, in addition to the great developers of LineageOS itself), credit for this ROM being able to even build goes to razorloves.

- Google
    - LineageOS
    - SlimRoms
    - AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
    - OmniRom
    - NamelessROM
    - Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )

Source Code:
    Device tree: https://github.com/razorloves/android_device_google_marlin
    Kernel tree: https://github.com/razorloves/android_kernel_google_marlin
    Vendor tree: https://github.com/razorloves/proprietary_vendor_google
    Credit for all of those trees goes to @razorloves , without whose work crDroid for marlin would be a shell of itself!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [marlin] [8.1] [LOS-based] **crDroid**v4.7, ROM for the Google Pixel XL

Contributors
    hokiealumnus, neobuddy89, BHermes21, razorloves
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v4.0
    Stable Release Date: 2018-03-23
    Beta Release Date: 2018-01-19

Created 2018-01-09
    Last Updated 2018-10-12
    I already said it in my post above, but feel it needs repeating. HUGE thanks to @razorloves , without whose marlin bring-up this ROM would still not be built.
    crDroid v4.0 BETA4 is up!

crDroid 4.0 BETA4 is up for marlin!

Beta 4 changelog:

• OmniJaws weather integration for crDroid Home, Statusbar, Lockscreen, WeatherTile
    • Advanced reboot toggle under power button settings
    • Power menu customizations
    • Custom logo customization for statusbar
    • Pocket detection toggle - block screen interaction if device inside pocket
    • LED customization for notifications and battery
    • Fixed current battery status display on lockscreen
    • Toggle to disable double tap to sleep for crDroid Home

As always, download link & instructions are in the OP. Dirty flash should be fine, but remember to always clean flash before reporting any problems. Enjoy! :good:

(Sailfish users watching this thread, I won't be able to build that until tomorrow; apologies.)
    crDroid v4.0 is up!!

crDroid v4.0 is up!!
    (Notice BETA has been dropped)

The team has moved out of BETA phase and moving into nightlies. (Congrats @crdroid team)
    Nightlies doesn't mean builds will be dropped nightly.
    Still on a weekly update. I will be trying for Saturday or Sunday depending on work. That is my goal though.

Still same steps flashing in the OP, and February Vendor

Download Link: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=746010030569956129
    Otherwise refer to OP for other files needed

Enjoy the new build!

ChangleLog
    PHP:
    ====================
         02-24-2018
    ====================

* android/
    3336b78 manifest: Dont track setupwizard
    364001f Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1
    c15783a use our own fork of frameworks/opt/net/wifi

* frameworks/base/
    6221d7b Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1
    185b730 crdroid: Revert out expanded desktop implementation
    aaf0bd6 SystemUI: Fix FC issue
    68bd830 media: jni: Support conversion from jbyte array to ByteBuffer.
    9882634 Updated translations
    c9ec07f SystemUI: Avoid creating navbar if it already exists
    3ca80ee Updated translations

* frameworks/native/
    c5437d4 Fix bugs regarding calculate dalvik-cache size

* lineage-sdk/
    eb09fee sdk: Rebrand to crDroid
    6b32ee5 sdk: add systemui restart to advanced reboot [2/2]
    1837fc9 lineage-sdk: Enable advanced reboot by default
    4c72f42 Disable by livedisplay by default
    deda37d sdk: Map to ro.modversion
    74f1d38 Allow value 3 for status bar quick pull down
    5c6b561 LineageSettingsProvider: Fix default setting for DEV_FORCE_SHOW_NAVBAR

* packages/apps/LineageParts/
    87eab64 LineageParts: Rebrand to crDroid
    dbb34f0 Moved expanded desktop settings to crdroid settings
    c4de3f0 Change default accent to pixel blue
    b07f8df Hide color style under display
    3509957 LineageParts: Silently kill anonymous stats collections
    cceec1e Moved status bar settings to crdroid settings
    74a7782 Moved button settings to crdroid settings

* packages/apps/Nfc/
    5981d86 NfcNci: make T3T/Nfc-F HCE optional

* packages/apps/Settings/
    4e6a5ad InstalledApp: show link to Google Play
    d5f0d04 Fix NPE in AutoSyncWorkDataPreferenceController
    7c0e3b6 Settings: Fix for battery item summary that disappears
    b3b3c34 settings: update switch state only if there is change
    04d0f59 Settings: Fix Always-on VPN sync problem
    63ff28b Updated translations
    2fc87c2 Updated translations

* packages/apps/crDroidMusic/
    832cf21 Fix bottom bar lag on first start.
    74db696 Move Pageindicator to current position
    1bd709a music: Use adaptive icon

* packages/apps/crDroidSettings/
    27a1877 crdroid: Use LOS expanded desktop implementation
    a536f56 Updated translations
    b53481a Updated translations

* system/sepolicy/
    36f2515 Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1

* vendor/crDroidOTA/
    c6e2b05 update changelog
    a5ee61b should be ok now
    e5732f3 update tags
    3ddaf6a Correct end tag for devicename tag
    c06edd4 Add devicename tag to new xml
    0aa4063 add changelog
    e04eb9a add LG G3 and HTC M8
    51715de dumpling: update to crDroidAndroid-8.1-20180224-dumpling-v4.0
    dbd8993 angler: Update links
    b197351 angler: Update build

====================
         02-23-2018
    ====================

* android/
    e4c55eb manifest: Track libcore

* bionic/
    e9dc4d7 Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1

* build/make/
    e6b4181 Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1

* device/qcom/sepolicy/
    425a78c sepolicy: Label mpctl_socket as data_file_type

* external/exfat/
    53c9108 exfat: Don't include the fuse module

* external/freetype/
    c96a1cb Enable Type1 and Type1CID fonts

* frameworks/base/
    2bb09a0 Implement expanded desktop feature
    d801d23 Automatic translation import
    e831f36 SystemUI: fix black scrim when turning screen on from AOD
    9d79db7 Can not get a thumbnail of Jpeg image of QCIF size.
    381528d services: Fix low probability deadlock
    bfa95df Store package restriction settings at shutdown
    8ff3064 Fix some list-item selection/scrolling issues
    0d6397c Remove LOCAL_STATIC_SHARED_LIBRARY usage
    167fccf Avoid ANR caused by synchronized() of appDiedLocked()
    06767a0 Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1
    fc62c78 Revert "Allow user to add/remove QS with one click"
    ffd730a PackageParser: Revert CAF modification for multithread
    69fc4a6 Allow user to add/remove QS with one click

* frameworks/native/
    52ba7e1 surfaceflinger: set a prop when initialization is complete

* libcore/
    06e0e0e Change Math method from @FastNative to @CriticalNative.
    4c5fd69 Libcore: Disable IsInstanceOfClass warning.
    46edf36 Avoid duplicate free in CharsetXcoderICU on OOME
    60a84c1 Fix aliasing rules violations
    66014bf Work around 32 bit glibc bug.
    213cf64 XML Pull Parser optimizations

* packages/apps/DocumentsUI/
    3b860c7 Fix crash when DocumentsProviders using duplicate authority exist
    3d369e9 DocumentsUI: Enable show device root by default
    9e8b3c8 Fix crash when loading roots from not exported provider

84b8a8e LineageParts: Update our NFC profile mime type
    082ad67 LineageParts: Inject expanded desktop settings via IA
    808f9b5 LineageParts: Reenable expanded desktop settings

* packages/apps/Nfc/
    42f0214 Keep screen on during detecting some NFC devices
    389ae87 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/OmniStyle/
    eea4141 OmniStyle: Remove non-compatible styles for now

* packages/apps/crDroidFileManager/
    2a9b0db Revert "Override DocumentsUI"

413848b crdroid: Remove maintaier list

* packages/providers/MediaProvider/
    a052047 Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1

* packages/services/Telephony/
    1c9bf0c Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1

* system/core/
    7ded435 Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1

* vendor/crDroidOTA/
    6dacff5 mido: fix ota
    c1cdab0 Merge branch 'mido' into HEAD
    ae5002a cheeseburger: woot woot
    82f8d16 Update gapps link for most

* vendor/lineage/
    ec47c84 kernel: fix ccache variable sanitation for clang builds
    f74ec2c lineage: Sort soong variables and configurations
    f6eb00a ATV: Ship AppDrawer
    941ba13 lineage: soong: replace space with colon on TARGET_LD_SHIM_LIBS
    6998582 overlay: Use old NTP server in China
    a968fa4 lineage: Disable DateTimeCheck activity
    3662c60 vendor: set adaptive icon mask to circle
    dedb59a lineage: soong: Add var for linker shim libs

====================
         02-22-2018
    ====================

* android/
    8fb9897 manifest: Bring SUW to 15.1

* device/lineage/sepolicy/
    823cfb1 common: Label sdfat as vfat

* frameworks/base/
    1436d41 WifiTile: Avoid NPE during boot phase
    e0bea42 SystemUI: Remove trailing whitespace on high_accuracy_description
    8510bdd LocationTile: Improve strings
    0bbe3f9 BatteryMeterDrawable: add battery styles [1/2]

* frameworks/opt/net/wifi/
    f6338ae wifi: don't check if WIFI_DRIVER_STATE_CTRL_PARAM is readable

* hardware/qcom/fm/
    a915bfb Automatic translation import

* lineage-sdk/
    1c51c1c Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/AudioFX/
    6a1d180 Automatic translation import
    528bd49 AudioFX: Sync translations with MusicFX

* packages/apps/Bluetooth/
    91b57e1 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Calendar/
    bcf1aa9 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Camera2/
    43bd86b Automatic translation import
    2faa0f7 Camera2: Target API 27

* packages/apps/CellBroadcastReceiver/
    8f0c91f Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/CertInstaller/
    65499fb Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Contacts/
    d1b965c Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/DeskClock/
    9815300 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Dialer/
    7c24b8e Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Email/
    b25c2fe Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/EmergencyInfo/
    704209f Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/ExactCalculator/
    2125683 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/FMRadio/
    ec4bb06 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Gallery2/
    1593329 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/HTMLViewer/
    d020549 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Jelly/
    9836e60 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/KeyChain/
    09aba06 Automatic translation import

dc76e87 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/LockClock/
    bd0241d Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/ManagedProvisioning/
    d1297df Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Messaging/
    84c5dae Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/PackageInstaller/
    de4a36d Automatic translation import
    848caeb Fix "Provide more information why an install failed" for TV

* packages/apps/PhoneCommon/
    dc747f1 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Profiles/
    5ded4db Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Recorder/
    2c1507d Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/SafetyRegulatoryInfo/
    01bb496 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Snap/
    f086de0 Automatic translation import
    00a517c Snap: Fix "Convert "save best" dialog text to a quantity string"
    c01d3b9 Snap: Convert "save best" dialog text to a quantity string

* packages/apps/Stk/
    af04a09 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/StorageManager/
    da52620 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Tag/
    747af59 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Terminal/
    6729055 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/TvSettings/
    d77216b Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/UnifiedEmail/
    ade98a7 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/WallpaperPicker/
    8105989 Automatic translation import

99125bf BatteryMeterDrawable: add battery styles [2/2]

* packages/providers/BlockedNumberProvider/
    3efc43b Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/BookmarkProvider/
    32c0d82 Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/CalendarProvider/
    f623e94 Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/CallLogProvider/
    f55410a Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/ContactsProvider/
    e3278cf Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/TelephonyProvider/
    6a8c510 Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/TvProvider/
    6770030 Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/UserDictionaryProvider/
    c437fd8 Automatic translation import

* packages/providers/WeatherProvider/
    87bb06c Automatic translation import

* packages/screensavers/Basic/
    32cb604 Automatic translation import

* packages/screensavers/PhotoTable/
    9f0be3a Automatic translation import

* packages/services/BuiltInPrintService/
    6fb2f5a Automatic translation import

* packages/services/Mms/
    8f237fe Automatic translation import

* packages/services/Telecomm/
    5ae84f9 Automatic translation import

* packages/wallpapers/LivePicker/
    f6cb091 Automatic translation import

* system/vold/
    2f4e24a vold: Only include exfat support for devices that specify a driver

* vendor/crDroidOTA/
    8b46352 mido: Add to new xml

====================
         02-21-2018
    ====================

* frameworks/base/
    081e30f SystemUI: disable tuner

* kernel/google/msm/
    e2c600a sched_clock: Squashed revert of the latest updates

* packages/apps/Nfc/
    9cae7ca Terminate server threads on NFC disable

def7167 Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1
    f169dda crDroid: OTA refactor

539f60a crdroid: OTA refactor

* system/vold/
    ab4c379 vold: Make exfat driver support generic
    568d91c vold: Don't disable dirsync for exfat

* vendor/crDroidOTA/
    bc74c1c angler: Add to new xml
    37685cb dumpling: Add to new xml
    a9d196c cheeseburger: Update to correct version
    e3f5173 DONOTUPDATE: Add maintainer tag again
    b0156d1 DONOTUPDATE: Test
    07597a1 DONOTUPDATE: No burger
    4fd26a7 DONOTUPDATE: test
    c5b701e Revert "DONOTUPDATE: test"
    15895a2 DONOTUPDATE: test

* vendor/lineage/
    ae945fc Revert "crdroid: Tag builds as BETA till we are ready"

====================
         02-20-2018
    ====================

* android/
    0465027 Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1

* device/google/marlin/
    f517521 marlin: Signal that we provide our own telephony-ext
    8047195 marlin: sepolicy: address some denials
    782f648 marlin: add CarrierConfig app vendor overlay
    b92cc4b marlin: update proprietary files list
    7087c04 marlin: update build fingerprint & desc to OPM1.171019.016
    3dbb45f marlin: build apps needed for IMS
    aa7c0f3 marlin: use Snap camera app
    9f2818a marlin: capitalize product manufacturer
    a650aea marlin: Disable Project Fi app until a Fi SIM is inserted
    03b7f9a marlin: update proprietary files for sprint/vzw/fi
    5320168 marlin: disable some unneeded debugging tools
    6414225 marlin: update build fingerprint & desc to OPM1.171019.012
    1022cf8 marlin: make lights hal load from system instead of vendor

7b3aa9f sepolicy: Cleanup context labelling for external sdcards

* frameworks/base/
    4d371df PackageParser: Use ExecutorService to parse certs and signatures
    fbea6f7 Updated translations

* hardware/qcom/audio-caf/msm8994/
    243b5b1 post_proc: complete reverb environmental interfaces
    d32f5d4 hal : Fix data initialization and input validation errors
    ed2915b post_proc: return proper volume in reply data for offload effect
    33a17e4 visualizer: fix warnings due to uninitialized return values
    4dc9a19 policy_hal: update custom audio policy against OPR1.170521.001_AOSP
    2f0f589 policy_hal: allow direct output only for music streams.
    be5d263 policy_hal: Use session id to check open direct outputs.
    878f9c6 audio: make direct output independent of DIRECT_PCM flag.
    57f63c1 policy_hal: update custom audio policy implementation APIs against O-AOSP
    c3c8eb7 hal: configs: effects: update conf & lib paths
    b741d7f hal: Define AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_COMPRESS_PASSTHROUGH

* packages/apps/DUI/
    d469f60 Fix FC for Fling when unpinning an app

ab14062 Updated translations

b6694be Updated translations
    31f7125 crdroid: Tame slider layout

* system/sepolicy/
    aa71a7c Revert "sepolicy: Fix up exfat and ntfs support"
    9c317c2 Revert "sepolicy: Add missing exfat and fuseblk types"

* vendor/codeaurora/telephony/
    3519b8a telephony: Allow devices to provide their own telephony-ext
    crDroid v4.0 STABLE is up!!

Sorry for the long delay!

crDroid has moved onto Stable builds now.
    New vendor is needed. (March) OP is updated
    Would recommend a clean flash as this is now stable.
    Flashing instructions are still the same in the OP

Check the OP for download links

Please report if OTA is working. It should be

Code:
    ====================
         03-23-2018
    ====================

* external/bash/
    35cebb9 bashrc: change cm to lineage

* system/sepolicy/
    8f12ac8 Allow platform_app to access su on treble devices

* vendor/crDroidOTA/
    2ff6cb1 Added Galaxy S5 variants kltekor / klteduos
    c979b6f Update and fix "add zerofltexx (s6 flat)" commit
    6647879 create helpfile
    c21dc6d Add zerofltexx (s6 flat)

* vendor/lineage/
    9651c6d crdroid: Set TARGET_CRYPTFS_HW_PATH if HW crypto is enabled

====================
         03-22-2018
    ====================

* packages/apps/LockClock/
    918094f LockClock: explicitly include android support libs

* packages/apps/Profiles/
    f84a40f Profiles: explicitly include android support libs

* packages/providers/WeatherProvider/
    4d3d407 WeatherProvider: explicitly include android support libs

* system/vold/
    5928eba Revert "vold: Add path to cryptfs_hw"

====================
         03-21-2018
    ====================

* external/bash/
    a4e7995 bashrc: remove resize and ps alias

f16bd9a Updated translations

* vendor/crDroidOTA/
    3385033 dumpling: update to crDroidAndroid-8.1-20180320-dumpling-v4.0 welcome to stable 4.0 let's move to 4.1 now :)
    aab6ab6 updated formatting
    e98e176 add Galaxy S5 kltedv

* vendor/lineage/
    673f767 lineage: update our priv-app permissions whitelist

====================
         03-20-2018
    ====================

* bootable/recovery/
    ea68ce9 add sload.f2fs for recovery format
    ed0546e root: Fix an issue when volume length from fs_mgr is negative.
    8afef8c recovery: format f2fs with encrypt/quota
    312e0e7 Integer overflow observed while formatting volume

* device/crdroid/sepolicy/
    de0bfb7 sepolicy: Allow vold to exec sgdisk

de0bfb7 sepolicy: Allow vold to exec sgdisk

* frameworks/base/
    b05c716 Frameworks: Handle exceptions in SystemProperties callbacks
    394a6ef Allow ro. properties to have arbitrary lengths
    425322d Frameworks: Clean up SystemProperties
    3dfc1f1 Resolve race condition of mNonAnimatableProperties.colorFilter
    3f16fa7 Update whitelist when installing system application
    0ea1ab4 Refresh stock recents icons on dpi change
    3f6111d Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1

* lineage-sdk/
    da471d2 Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1

40aec34 Merge 'lineage-15.1' into 8.1

* packages/apps/SlimRecents/
    7daf1a1 Refresh slim recents icon on dpi change

* system/sepolicy/
    324114c Allow system server to read dmesg
    1ecc855 sepolicy: suppress denial logspam

* system/vold/
    edd18db minivold: Use libblkid for readMetadata

* vendor/crDroidOTA/
    f54757e crackling: Update
    2d5fdfd mido: update
    72ccd52 cheeseburger: v4.0 final update
    d7b23fa update forum klte
    8d1ba2c Download update for klte
    9fc9b98 update device codenames guys please try to keep this updated would get usful for website and maintainers list as well as for OTA
    5cf231c Update update.xml

* vendor/lineage/
    906c99a vendor: bump for LineageSDK API 9

====================
         03-19-2018
    ====================

* device/google/marlin/
    4cff5f3 marlin: add textclassifier smart selection bundle

* external/unrar/
    a13960a unrar: Fix compile errors with clang

* frameworks/base/
    f1342c5 Move high touch sensitivity and hovering to InputService

* hardware/qcom/power/
    d3eb25f power: Depend on vendor lineage power HAL
    047cb66 power: Allow devices to write their own platform specific bits

0bba50a Settings: Add high touch sensitivity and touchscreen hovering toggles

* vendor/crDroidOTA/
    8264cd1 remove stable tag
    29c2ee9 update my devices
    6d1c4da update:  bullhead
    68dd0d9 bullhead: Update 4.0-STABLE
    fb0eb6a Update changelog_bullhead.txt
    72a6649 Add Harpia