Also flash the n2 g47 f bootloader as that was the reason I couldn't get to boot coming from Android Oreo. Just FYI. Thank you for the ROM and the future Oreo ROM! If it was in op, I missed it...crDroid v3.8.1 for marlin is live and ready to go!
Pixel Specific Info
* You need the NJH47F vendor image
Pixel XL/marlin DOWNLOAD HERE
* Gapps no longer need to be included, thanks to Beans Gapps! Download the default packages here.
* I know you guys like some built-in love, so I have built a crDroid version of Beans Gapps that leaves Gallery and Snap Camera installed. It is otherwise identical. You can get those here. ALL credit goes to @BeansTown106 - all I did was pull out some replacement code. I updated these with new arm-64 apks on 10/16, so required updates on a clean install should be few.
* The issue with 30FPS video saving in Google Camera may still be present. If so, use 60FPS or Snap Camera for video.
1) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
2) Flash ROM
3) Flash TWRP (DO THIS OR YOU WILL LOSE TWRP!)
4) Reboot back into TWRP
5) Flash gapps
6) Flash vendor image
7) Boot up
As always, download link & instructions are in the OP. Dirty flash should be fine, but remember to always clean flash before reporting any problems. Enjoy!