And just when you thought we are gone....
crDroid 3.0 source is ready and roms will roll out pretty soon!
* 7.1.2 upgrade (April security patched in.)
* Entirely refreshed projects - fixed minor glitches.
* Custom carrier label customizations.
* New Ambient display customizations using sensors. (This is hardware dependent; works on most devices)
* Improved weather placement in status bar.
* AOSP recents: Membar customizations.
* Improved PULSE in smart bar.
* Improved AdAway - now can be launched via crDroid Settings > Misc.
* Switched back to LOS stock root. To enable: Dev Options > Manage Root.
* New default material wallpapers.
That's it for now. Recommended to go for clean flash this time! We believe delivering best out there and so as it takes little more time than expected to bring you what's promised. Cheers.
Here are his instructions for cleaning the old version and installing the new one. You will lose root if you don't do this.Ok fellas! Here we go!
Fresh, still hot, update for Magisk. 12.0 this time
...for those who installed previous 11.6, here is guide what to do:
- boot to TWRP
- mount DATA and SYSTEM partitions
- using adb or embedded terminal, remove /data/magisk folder, /data/magisk.img file, /system/sbin_orig folder if exists, /system/magisk folder if exists
- replash RR and TWRP
- reboot TWRP (once again to recovery)
- install updated Magisk package + TWRP
- boot to system and enjoy properly working Magisk Root