[ROM][MARSHMALLOW][LB/UB][ROOTED][RECOVERY] Official 6.0.1 23.5.A.0.570 | 11/04

Search This thread

ahvipardik

Aug 3, 2012
Hi, im sure this problem has been discussed here before, but i cant find the solution atm. So i installed the first version of this some time ago, now i want to install official release, not beta, but i cannot install recovery. Nuts dual does not work from the .bat file on pc. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Aquib1999

May 6, 2014
Hello plz help i flashed the latest 570 build in sony xperia z2 d6502 3G version. version Everything is working fine but camera shutter is not working i am unable to click images plz help

ghostofcain

Nov 25, 2009
Birkenhead
Google Pixel 8
OK, a bit more time to play around with things and I have to say all is good. Had issues with Titanium being unable to read SD card, but a little persistence with the settings allows it to read the SD, but couldn't write to original folder but at least I was able to restore my data. A nice tip with adoptable storage is to partition your SD card allowing you to use part of it as adoptable and the other for removable

Sedhadi

Aug 4, 2014
I'm about to throw away my Z2

Hey there

Sorry if I'm writing my problem in the wrong thread (If it is so, please guide me to the right thread.)

My problem started from 7 months ago; When I flashed my phone for the first time with 4.4.2. (The reason for flashing was that my phone (running lollipop) glitched badly and I couldn't work with it.) Then, I updated my OS to 5.1.1 via PC companion.
After a while, my phone glitched and rebooted itself and got stuck in boot-animation and kept restarting. I thought it was because an app interfering with OS. After a lot of trial and error, I found out that there's something wrong with my external microSD card. I formatted it and that problem didn't occur again (with those exact steps).
Howerver, I can't use Lollipop and Marshmallow ROMs anymore!! Whenever I flash 5.0.2, 5.1.1 or 6.0.1, my D6503 phone can't boot after 2-3 days.
(It's worth mentioning that my phone functions normally with Kitkat).
A few days ago, I decided to install a custom ROM. So, I flashed 4.4.4, rooted my phone with Kingroot (without unlocking my bootloader), installed dual Recovery (TWRP+Philz Touch) and then, installed ExisteZ Marshmallow, hoping this change would solve the issue. But it didn't.

I'm really desperate. The only option I've got left is to flash 4.4.4 and continue using my phone with a kinda obsolete ROM! but I don't want to!

Does anyone have any suggestion to solve this absurd problem?

23Six

Nov 7, 2012
Hey there

Sorry if I'm writing my problem in the wrong thread (If it is so, please guide me to the right thread.)

My problem started from 7 months ago; When I flashed my phone for the first time with 4.4.2. (The reason for flashing was that my phone (running lollipop) glitched badly and I couldn't work with it.) Then, I updated my OS to 5.1.1 via PC companion.
After a while, my phone glitched and rebooted itself and got stuck in boot-animation and kept restarting. I thought it was because an app interfering with OS. After a lot of trial and error, I found out that there's something wrong with my external microSD card. I formatted it and that problem didn't occur again (with those exact steps).
Howerver, I can't use Lollipop and Marshmallow ROMs anymore!! Whenever I flash 5.0.2, 5.1.1 or 6.0.1, my D6503 phone can't boot after 2-3 days.
(It's worth mentioning that my phone functions normally with Kitkat).
A few days ago, I decided to install a custom ROM. So, I flashed 4.4.4, rooted my phone with Kingroot (without unlocking my bootloader), installed dual Recovery (TWRP+Philz Touch) and then, installed ExisteZ Marshmallow, hoping this change would solve the issue. But it didn't.

I'm really desperate. The only option I've got left is to flash 4.4.4 and continue using my phone with a kinda obsolete ROM! but I don't want to!

Does anyone have any suggestion to solve this absurd problem?

Did you restore app/system data? If you haven't I recommend using stock 6.0.1 with only safe apps from the play store. No root apps, xposed modules, system tweaks.

If possible unlock (and optionally relock but no need to) your bootloader in order to totally wipe everything before starting fresh. Before you unlock you may want to back up DRM keys.

1. Unlock BL
2. Flash .314 KK ftf using flashtool
3. Root and recovery using the install.bat file method (as opposed kingroot)
4. Wipe in recovery.
5. Flash .570 MM .zip recovery + bootloop fix in post #1.

DrCenturio

Mar 12, 2013
Hey everyone...
Did anyone notice RAM issues?! Ever since I installed MM n I can't run more than 3 or 4 apps simultaneously without everytime returning to them in recents menu to get them in foreground, only to have them restart, if it's a chrome page it reloads, if it's fb it gets me to the top again... I tried disabling battery optimization to no avail, also checked ram from running services in developer settings n there don't seem to be any memory leak or overuse by some particular app..
Would much appreciate the help...

23Six

Nov 7, 2012
Hey everyone...
Did anyone notice RAM issues?! Ever since I installed MM n I can't run more than 3 or 4 apps simultaneously without everytime returning to them in recents menu to get them in foreground, only to have them restart, if it's a chrome page it reloads, if it's fb it gets me to the top again... I tried disabling battery optimization to no avail, also checked ram from running services in developer settings n there don't seem to be any memory leak or overuse by some particular app..
Would much appreciate the help...
Install Kernel Auditor from the Play Store and grant it root access. In the app, go the 'Low Memory Killer' tab and select 'Light' or 'Very 'Light' and enable the settings to auto apply on boot. This will fix multitask issues. Enables me to have several apps run without refresh. If you want the values to be the same as they were in LP, Google 'minfree values z2 xda' and you should find an xda post where one user noted them.

Reactions: DrCenturio

niaboc79

Recognized Developer / Inactive RT
Sep 8, 2007
Enghien
www.nirvana-records.be
@niaboc79 stamina dims the display, so like u said it should be kernel related things to change, or its like that and sould get down until it work normal.
It must dim the display, like the battery saver, but it must do a lot more like reduce cpu frequency, turn off bravia engine,...

Actually without the right kernel, it causes more issue than gain. I have been able to disable the kernel related parts inside the stamina code. So we can use the beta rom without issue.

Envoyé de mon D6503 en utilisant Tapatalk

Dilesh Perera

May 26, 2012
Colombo
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
It must dim the display, like the battery saver, but it must do a lot more like reduce cpu frequency, turn off bravia engine,...

Actually without the right kernel, it causes more issue than gain. I have been able to disable the kernel related parts inside the stamina code. So we can use the beta rom without issue.

Envoyé de mon D6503 en utilisant Tapatalk

only for ur information only

Theres a Stamina port for .570 by a chinese site. i have downloaded the ROm but didnt flashed . if u want anything from the zip i can provide

http://bbs.gfan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8309813

Top Liked Posts