[ROM][MARSHMALLOW][LB/UB][ROOTED][RECOVERY] Official 6.0.1 23.5.A.0.570 | 11/04

Search This thread

SE_iCEQB

May 27, 2011
Because this isn't a flash done by a flashtool ;)
I am not forcing you to flash anything.

Envoyé de mon D6503 en utilisant Tapatalk

I know I know don't get me wrong please :)
This is no criticism or anything like that, I just try to gather information :)

In the PRFTool Thread there is one guy that just used the latest FTF + RecRoot and flashed it w/o any problems.
Then there are people who say they had a bootloop and that you have to use this bootloop fix, so I was wodnering why the files inside the TFT cause problems and what this bootloop actually fixes.

otto81709

May 21, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
can i flash it with flashtools?

hello i dont have any recovery and i even couldnt root my phone i think it is because the stock rom im using ( i recover my phone with flashtools and im using stock rom 23.4.A.0.546) but i cant instal twrp my cuestion is can i flash your rom with flastools? will i have root accses and twrp? tanks so much

guhvanoh

hello i dont have any recovery and i even couldnt root my phone i think it is because the stock rom im using ( i recover my phone with flashtools and im using stock rom 23.4.A.0.546) but i cant instal twrp my cuestion is can i flash your rom with flastools? will i have root accses and twrp? tanks so much
No. You need recovery to flash this. I'm not sure whether any ftf exists that contains all *this.

Sent from my SGP311 using XDA Labs

Tunwin27

Aug 21, 2015
I did clear app data.. Restarted phone.
Same problem every time..

I had same problem with beta 1 and now same with official fw.

Is it related to Unlocked bootloader or an internet ?
b837eaec6ce0324c0c10b493d20f08c1.jpg

Sent from Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503) Android 6.0.1

Did u solve the problem? If so how? I m having same issue now? Thanks pls guide me too.

Reactions: fezzawinkle

Top Liked Posts