Rom Marshmallow Stock Europe A5_UL 3.21.401.1 Sense 8

Search This thread

Rechica

Aug 28, 2010
Brest
Last edited:
Reactions: fernoct and myciter

fernoct

Hi @Rechica is this the same ROM you mentioned here?
If not, what are the changes or the latest one?

I did so the same version S.Team_HTC D816t|S4.1 32.0 X5|Sense8GP&Sense8|HK/JBL/BS/Dolby|By S.Team@Sun_dream . Reducing a system partition that gives the possibility to set A5_UL. Have not changed anything, leaving 2 languages, Russian and English. https://yadi.sk/d/QC3oUDxMsoAB8

fernoct

No, of course not S. Team. It is taken the stock ROM with the latest update 3.21.400.1, updated all apps, added root and the rest. The goal: to Make a stock ROM with Sense interface 8. What added read in the topic the link.

Appreciate your efforts. Flashed this and seems great I must say. :good:
Dolby Atmos works really well. Thanks again :cool:

fernoct

RECHICA has made an update and following is the changelog:

• Updated firmware A5_UL 3.21.401.1_3 (Only A5_UL supported)
  • Stock version with all applications updated
  • Sense 8, SuperSu Pro 2.76, WP_Mod included, Dolby Atmos removed
  • ADDED: Camera M10, Boost +, Root Explorer, Smart Battery
  • Only two languages ​​English and Russian, Touch Pall keyboard stock sound.
  • Update Method: using TWRP + do a full wipe

Download Link: [url]http://4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcloud.mail.ru%2Fpublic%2FCPdD%2F8zhATckoM&e=51593612[/URL]

Last edited:

fernoct

Hi @Rechica, just wanted to report few things here as I'm unable to register 4PDA.
I have installed all of your roms A5_UL 6.0+ and there are few things missing and I want to use a daily driver, your roms are amazing!

I'm a big fan of Boomsound with Dolby Audio, so I chose the S-Rom.
As users confirmed on the sound issue on Cam Audio and In-call volume low, you have again shared an update to it (S.Team-D816-X5-6.0.1_R).
That rom has few issues.
(*) In call volume and camera audio is ok. But, System is protected - Cannot install Xposed framework! believe me, I tried many times - zip flashes but nothing was flashed. I manually tried to flash WP_mod also. Changed twrp recoveries also. No luck :(
(*) cannot play anything over Bluetooth. - Simply applications stop playing once connected to Bluetooth speakers.
(*) China module does not change in CID settings

So, I have reverted to the 1st S-Rom you shared which can be used daily for the time being.
Is it possible to share an easy fix to that rom @Rechica? Or will you be able to share an update fixing all these?

Reactions: hassaballaomer

Rechica

Aug 28, 2010
Brest
Hello. This rum, according to the author, the work Xposed not guaranteed. Wp_mod already built. Author ceased to maintain this set and I do not want to deal with them. Because the author asked not to make no changes. Personally, I am 100% satisfied with the stock rom 8 Sеns. Sorry I can not help you.

fernoct

Hello. This rum, according to the author, the work Xposed not guaranteed. Wp_mod already built. Author ceased to maintain this set and I do not want to deal with them. Because the author asked not to make no changes. Personally, I am 100% satisfied with the stock rom 8 Sеns. Sorry I can not help you.

Anyway Thanks buddy. I'm satisfied with the Stock Sense 8 too but I miss Boomsound with Dolby Audio.
Dolby Atomos was problematic.

konrad12601

Feb 22, 2016
Hi, Im from Poland. Can i flash this rom on the stock marshmallow 3.21.401.1 ?I have locked bootloader,no root,s-on.how change language to polish?could you write me step by step how to install this rom?

maiki1

Sep 2, 2011
thanks for the pack but i try to install with twrp and don't work i have only 2 language
i make a factory reset but always 2 language

is ok i make a factory reset and reboot install with twrp and finaly make a dalvik cache reboot and many language is installed great job:good::good:

another question is possible to install application in sd card i'm not s-off only root exemple what's app ??

Rechica

Aug 28, 2010
Brest
is ok i make a factory reset and reboot install with twrp and finaly make a dalvik cache reboot and many language is installed great job:good::good:

another question is possible to install application in sd card i'm not s-off only root exemple what's app ??
If you did a factory reset then root you will not. Root is installed to the data folder, it is not systemic. And when you reset, this folder is deleted. In this case, you need to install TWRP in a separate file with SuperSU 2.76

Top Liked Posts