[ROM] [MBO30H] Optimized Stock Rom (Debloated, Odex, Aroma Installer!)

Search This thread

scottnet

Aug 28, 2010
Tainan
Love this ROM and use it for a long time!
Thanks for your awesome work!

The new MOB30H build has released. Is there any way to disable OTA notification? I wish I can get rid of the notification before Eatbean's build is released.

andr0077

Jun 29, 2013
Hi all.

I like your Rom but I have an issue with smart lock. I can not see my device there as a trusted device :( can you please help me to solve that?

ZawaMood

May 29, 2016
First of all this ROM is amazing, very good battery life and smoothness... Anyway I'm facing problems with the GPS Fix, GMaps can't work when I am using it in travelling, it always loses signal!! Any solution?

Burn2Hell

Jul 29, 2011
Tilburg
I reflashed this rom with TWRP 3.0.2.0 and now my phone isn't booting anymore. Does somebody has ever the same?
The first time it was normal booting but the bootlogo was not ending after 30min waiting so i turned off the phone.

Update:
Well my powerbutton is broken.

Last edited:

EatBeans

Nov 30, 2014
Closing this project

Sorry, but I need to tell you that this project has come to an end. My Nexus 5 doesn´t boot anymore because the power button is broken as in the comment above. I will probably buy the Oneplus 3 now. Maybe I will start a project on this device. If anyone is interested in continuing this project you can write me a private message and I will give you instructions.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone