[ROM] [MBO30H] Optimized Stock Rom (Debloated, Odex, Aroma Installer!)

Search This thread

bostonirishguy13

Mar 17, 2008
Boston
I was able to install this on MultiROM as a secondary by flashing the ROM, then flashing StephenMCs modified kernel, then flashing SuperSU 2.52.

Only nit is that "Battery" does not appear in Settings. And lockscreen shows battery percentage as 4,227%.

Last edited:

EatBeans

Nov 30, 2014
ok...
now I prerooted the rom because of the lockscreen problems. If you rooted the rom manually you do not have to update because there is no change!

Is there someone who could help me with updating the build-in apps because I have problems with that and I want to keep the rom up to date ;)

tevil

Aug 10, 2011
New Haven, CT
Google Pixel 4a 5G
hows google voice work with this? I have a problem on every rom where "ask before calling" stops working after while. I like to have the feature depending on who Im calling.
I can bypass this by dialing from hangouts dialer (which now typing this I wonder is the issue) but its a pain.
Thanks

FooBazza

Apr 1, 2015
ok...
now I prerooted the rom because of the lockscreen problems. If you rooted the rom manually you do not have to update because there is no change!

Is there someone who could help me with updating the build-in apps because I have problems with that and I want to keep the rom up to date ;)

Won't this affect custom kernel flashing?

EatBeans

Nov 30, 2014
Can't you give root permission manually in the app? If not we have to wait for another supersu release because it is still a beta.

tevil

Aug 10, 2011
New Haven, CT
Google Pixel 4a 5G
:good: nice little rom. so far titanium and reboot launcher are the two root apps I use and theyre fine. Very clean. I like the fact its stock factory, but Im the cloth of I used to use rooted factory WITH the bloat all the time. lol

Reactions: EatBeans
Hi Guys,

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but if you plan to use Layers, I would suggest to update Busybox as first thing after installing this ROM. I experienced loads of problems uninstalling themes that were related to BusyBox...
And if I may suggest to EatBEANS to include this in his ROM...

BECAUSE I LOVE THIS ROM !!!!
This is exactly what I was trying to do myself with no luck... a stripped down Google Android (well, really, I was trying to achieve the same thing from direct AOSP Gerrit. Got it to boot but that has been pretty much it :(.

AND I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT !!!!!

So keep up the good work !!!

Will try the ODEX version also maybe.

Top Liked Posts