[ROM][MIDO][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2]][OMS]LineageOS 14.1[05/07/17]

Search This thread

HridayHS

Jun 14, 2014
Delhi
http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • IR Blaster
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS

Known issues:
  • You tell me :)

Changelog:
  • Added doze mode
  • Improved MIC quality

Downloads :

Instructions :
  • Flash Twrp :- LINK
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the build and GApps
  • Reboot

Sources :

Credits :
  • @abhishek987

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS-14.1 OMS, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
HridayHS
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-07-05
Last Updated 2017-07-05

ForgottenDude

Jan 22, 2016
Mumbai
If anyone is wondering about the difference between this build and abhishek's build, well, this one has OMS commits so has Substratum support. Abhishek's Los14.1 will not have OMS commits when it becomes official.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs

hadiyalkishan

Aug 26, 2011
gujarat

sinholueiro

Sep 17, 2010
Aren't the camera sensors Sony or Samsung only?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Known issues:
    • You tell me :)

Changelog:
    • Added doze mode
    • Improved MIC quality

Downloads :

Instructions :
    • Flash Twrp :- LINK
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the build and GApps
    • Reboot

Sources :

Credits :
    • @abhishek987

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS-14.1 OMS, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    HridayHS
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-07-05
    Last Updated 2017-07-05
    If anyone is wondering about the difference between this build and abhishek's build, well, this one has OMS commits so has Substratum support. Abhishek's Los14.1 will not have OMS commits when it becomes official.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using XDA Labs
    Google link is down