care to link the thread? i cant seem to find it
Have you considering doing a "senseless" version? Since most people use an aftermarket launcher anyway, wouldn't the apk optimization combined with the removal of the sense bloat make for an even more streamlined ROM? Just throwing it out there.
Don't know your magic. But this rom is really sick. So fast even with animations. HTC should hire you to program their next smartphone, which can perform with a speed like Derire HD even with old chips (in Incredible).
Do you plan to work on uncapped data? Which is now common for almost all roms. Thank you a lot and Happy New Year!
What has happened to VZW backup Assistant. I seem to have not backed up my contacts to Google's Cloud...
Very Very nice ROM.
But, is anyone else getting a weird flash when unlocking ?
It looks like it brielfy flashes up the notification bar contents really quickly ? Could be something to do with the animations on the ROM ?
Unless I can find a fix, it;s not going to be a daily for me, which is a shame.
i believe what you seeing is part of the animations. you can try slow them down in spare parts and see if that helps. also its very easy to change the animations if you dont like them.
- This rom is 100% Evo Framework
- Odexed rooted rom
- Lou's #8
- 4-in-1 Reboot menu
- Zipalign on boot
- Custom animations by aamikam
- JsChiSurf power widgets
- DSP Manager
- Heavily optimized to give you the fastest HTC Sense Rom out there!
- Myn's Rosie Settings (Thanks for letting me use this Myn!)
- Modified FlashPlayer to work with Hulu
- 5 Column App Drawer
- Optical Trackpad Wake
- Themed Gingerbread Keyboard By reprod
- Much much more that i cant think of
- Custom Rosie Based Off Deficitism Sexy Rosie (huge thanks for writing this code)
- Spare Parts
- Wireless Tether
- Adobe Reader
Note: All Removed Apps, Stock Wallpapers, and Stock Sounds have been can be found on the sd card "Incredibly_Re-Engineered_Optional"
March 26th v2.4:
- Switched from De-Odexed to Odex (You guys will notice the improvements....)
- Updated all apps
- Fixed Dialer Issue so now you can set #2 in Speed Dial
- Made a few build.prop tweaks
- Updated the updater script
- Added some Alarms, Notification Sounds and Ringtones
- Fixed a few framework images
[*]WIPE BEFORE FLASHING THIS OR YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ISSUES!!!
[*]A lot of the 2.3.2 themes and mods will not work with this due to the switch from de-odex to odex. Please request what you wanted switched over so im not wasting any time doing mods that will not be used. Thanks
February 25th v2.3.2:
- Fixed update script a little bit more
- Updated Market to v2.3.3 and themed and optimized it
- Updated Gmail to v18.104.22.168 and themed and optimized it
- Tweaked Rosie a little bit to improve responsivness
- Added all of the Colored Wallpapers to Incredibly_Re-Engineered_Optional/Wallpapers folder on the SD card
- Added HtcTwitter.apk and com.htc.TwitterWidget.apk to the Incredibly_Re-Engineered_Optional/Removed_Apps folder on the SD card (I guess i forgot to add these earlier)
- Added back in Adobe Reader
- Cleaned up a few apks
- Added a new themed XDA App
- Fixed permissions so lockscreen gestures work now (Something got messed up on 2.3.1)
- Updated host file so ads should be blocked (words with friends should work still!) let me know if this gives people issues with
- Other minor things none of you guys will notice
- Note: This is not a huge update nor is it required. If your happy with what you have and everything is working do not feel pressured to flash this.
- Please perform a FULL WIPE before flashing!
February 15th v2.3.1:
- Fixed update script so that it is now compatible with the newest clockwork revovery
- Set SD Card read speed to 128 by default
February 8th v2.3:
- Way way way faster than previous versions
- All of the APK's were rebuilt and optimized once again
- GMaps in data/apps now
- JsChiSurf Vanila Lockscreen w/ Gesture's & 4 Tab Unlock (To restore HtcLockscreen, navigate to system/app and rename HtcLockscreen.bak to HtcLockscreen.apk andthen do a hot restart)
- Remapped HtcClockWidget to open up DeskClock (Thanks aamikam and JsChiSurf)
- Remapped Gallary and Music buttons in DeskClock to work with HTC Apps (Thanks JsChiSurf)
- Redeodexed the whole Framework and ported tweaks
- Updated Facebook and GMaps
- Added XDA App
- Highly themable (See 3rd post)
- Tons of working mods that do not break optimizations (See 2nd post)
- Updated FlashPlayer and modded to work with Hulu
- Fixed and cleaned up some images
- Re-Added HTC News along with the widget
- Removed HTC_IME (Optional download in 2nd post)
- Re-Added Flickr
- New Gingerbread keyboard with working text prediction and dictionary
- Tons of more little things that you guys probably wont even notice
- And of course as always "I'm probably forgetting some things" lol
Thanks to aamikam for everything
Thanks to neurotk for testing on command and being a good friend
Thanks to suprafreak1000 for testing the themes and taking tons of screnies
Thanks to all the donaters
January 17th- v2.20:
- Bluetooth fixed for real this time!!!!
- Fixed EMMC so you can play music from internal storage
January 16th- v2.10:
- Changed to Lou's #8 Kernel (Can't believe how smooth/fast this rom is with this kernel. Thanks a ton Lou)
- Updated Flashplayer and Hulu app
- Fully Themed Menus Icons!
- Optimized GMaps and Voice Search
- Themed GMaps (thanks aamikam, hopefully they dont update it soon!)
- Re-did Notificantion Pull-Down (looks a lot better imo)
- Changed and cleaned up some statusbar icons
- Got rid of most of the metallic gray in the theme and switched it back to white
- New default wallpaper
- Changed Clock Widget to Mik's FlipClock
- Updated Market to v2.2.11
- Other minor fixes/changes
- Bluetooth still broken...
January 9th- v2.00 (Huge Update):
- Even Faster Now!
- Changed to Stock HTC Kernel 22.214.171.124 (for those having issues with Lou's #6)
- Re-designed Rosie by Me
- Added Hulu App
- Fully Themed Now (took aamikam's base theme,can be found in 3rd post, and made changes to it)
- Enlarged text in Battery Meter
- JsChiSurf new powerwidgets bar that includes his app
- Tweaked animations a little more for ALL HTC packages (not just the frameworks)
- Updated Wireless Tether
- Deflated resources.arsc in all apks
- Removed the album art from Htc Lockscreen music player and made the background transparent
- Enlarged text size of the date on the HTC Lock Screen bar
- Black Semi transparent Market app (Thanks virus for the original transparent version)
- Black Gmail app (Thanks virus)
- ALL highlights are green in all apps except GMaps.
- New HTC Flip Clock skin
- New Dialer Skin (Thanks Virus)
- Bluetooth is still NOT working. Please do not post about this issue in the thread. It was either Bluetooth or boot loops. i chose to get rid of the boot loops
Thanks to neur0tk for being my little guinea pig, Stoney for helping me out with some images and last but not least aamikam for his amazing work...
January 2nd- v1.10 (Maintenance Release):
- Addressed all known bugs (Bluetooth, MMS, etc)
- Removed Ads
- Removed some stock HTC Wallpapers and added some custom ones
- Changed Default Ringtones
- Re-Added FriendStream to fix the sync issue
- Initial Release- v1.00
Please remember that I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you phone. Except of course making it well, Incredible. =)
Learn to be punctual. You gave a release time and missed it. Learn to dev, you released a flawed, bootlooping rom and called it "flawless"...
Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App