[ROM] [MikRoms] Incredibly Re-Engineered v2.4 [03-26-11]

Search This thread

tony5104

Aug 4, 2010
This might sound silly compared to the bootloop issues but how do we get the removed apps to work? Copied what I wanted to system/apps with root explorer, no go. Tried installing them thru astro same result.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

parkson

May 10, 2010
Greenville, SC
This might sound silly compared to the bootloop issues but how do we get the removed apps to work? Copied what I wanted to system/apps with root explorer, no go. Tried installing them thru astro same result.

Permissions for the individual apks need to be changed after you drop them into system/app

big-red

Aug 11, 2007
has anyone tried a fix permissions script before the looping begins i have seen this with a miui build i had a while back fix it by correcting permissions across the whole rom just something to try before the looping begins. (i ran the 1st ver. until i noticed no tv-out) haven't bothered since but worth a shot i guess.

cpupeli1

Feb 12, 2010
has anyone tried a fix permissions script before the looping begins i have seen this with a miui build i had a while back fix it by correcting permissions across the whole rom just something to try before the looping begins. (i ran the 1st ver. until i noticed no tv-out) haven't bothered since but worth a shot i guess.

I ran a fix permissions, rebooted and got stuck in bootloop. Stock wallpapers did not work either, any ideas?

skibum7686

Jun 13, 2010
Syracuse
I flashed v1.10 yesterday rebooted several times with no issues. Today I used Root Explorer to delete FMradio.apk and had a bootloop after a reboot. Fixing permissions could be the culprit.

big-red

Aug 11, 2007
how did you fix permissions were you in the rom doing with a script, or rom manager, or in recovery at least clockwork has the option.

cpupeli1

Feb 12, 2010
how did you fix permissions were you in the rom doing with a script, or rom manager, or in recovery at least clockwork has the option.

I used ROM manager. I rebooted the first time after flashing the ROM without issue, but I then got about 30 FC's so I ran the fix permissions in ROM, restarted, and thats when I got the bootloops.

Nic2112

Mar 4, 2010
Ottawa
Ok this is weird. I have been using this ROM for a couple of weeks with no problem. Today as I was getting ready to send a text message, the phone crashed and started to boot loop. After boot looping 3 or 4 times, it booted all the way to the launcher but never finished loading before it crashed again.

I am using IncrediKernel with ADW Launcher EX

Docarut

Nov 13, 2010
I am running v1.1 and reboots fine without bootloop. One problem I have found is Navigation will not find location even though GPS comes on. Keeps checking navigation availability. However Google Maps works fine finding my location. Hope there is a solution to this.
Thanks,
Doc

I ran fix permissions in ROM Manager and that solved the Navigation issue.

chingy51o

Jun 6, 2009
Cali
Ok this is weird. I have been using this ROM for a couple of weeks with no problem. Today as I was getting ready to send a text message, the phone crashed and started to boot loop. After boot looping 3 or 4 times, it booted all the way to the launcher but never finished loading before it crashed again.

I am using IncrediKernel with ADW Launcher EX

A couple weeks? The rom has yet to be out for a week!! hahaha but yeah. =/ the boot loop has been an issue for many people. still trying to get it fixed.. thanks for your patience..

big-red

Aug 11, 2007
can't really say which method work for me because i did it from rom manager and from recovery. Sorta like chicken soup.................. (not sure it can help but shouldn't hurt)

mp3sum

Dec 14, 2008
A couple weeks? The rom has yet to be out for a week!! hahaha but yeah. =/ the boot loop has been an issue for many people. still trying to get it fixed.. thanks for your patience..

Why not start with version 1.0 and work forward? At this point it may be more efficient than going off of relatively random reports.

Cincybearcatfan

May 3, 2010
Ahhhh! I really liked this ROM. Took time to completely set it up with ringtones, all apps, widgets and home screens. Then do a nandroid backup when I have it JUST how I like it to reboot and find it in a boot loop. That's what I get for reading the first page and nothing more when installing a new ROM. :rolleyes: Here's hoping it gets fixed soon. It is the first ROM I've been willing to leave Virtuous for.

bonzai299

Jun 29, 2010
Hi,

Just a bug to report.

1. The gingerbread keyboard is still the outdated one where sometimes the inline corrections place the new word inside the old mispelled one.

Nic2112

Mar 4, 2010
Ottawa

Well it feels like 2 weeks!

So talk about being unlucky. I do a nandroid backup, install a new font, phone reboots and starts boot looping so I restore my backup, and apparently whatever is causing the boot loops got backed up cause even after a restore my phone is till boot looping :(

EDIT: If I clear the cache (standard and dalvik), the phone boots for longer the first time but still loops.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seems to me like everyone that is having problems applying the mods is simply not reading the directions. Please just take a minute and read everything. Some of these are MetaMorph files and some of these are flashable. If you read the title of the Mod (For example if you look next to Battery Mods you will see it says MetaMorph files) if youll find what you need. Thanks! One more thing... A lot of people have been asking me for things that have already been done! Just carefully look through all of the mods before making a personal request!!!

Like the rom? Rate the thread and thank me! =)

chingimage1.png

Check it out! http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile...gineered-android-rom-on-htc-droid-incredible/

So after many long nights have been spent working on this rom, here it finally is. This is the first rom I have put together and hope you will all be able to enjoy it as much as me. I can't thank aamikam enough for helping me out with this project. Your a great friend and there's no way in hell i would have been able to put this together without you. Not to even mention you were my whole motivation to take on this project. If you guys dont know who aamikam is you should definitely check out his work (mainly on the evo). It is FLAWLESS. Not many dev's put as much time in their work as he does. This guy takes no shortcuts. I would also like to extend my thanks to the all the other Android dev's out there who made making this rom possible. Without further adieu, i present to you the fastest rom ever... Incredibly Re-Engineered

Features
    • This rom is 100% Evo Framework
    • Odexed rooted rom
    • Lou's #8
    • 4-in-1 Reboot menu
    • Zipalign on boot
    • Custom animations by aamikam
    • JsChiSurf power widgets
    • DSP Manager
    • Heavily optimized to give you the fastest HTC Sense Rom out there!
    • Myn's Rosie Settings (Thanks for letting me use this Myn!)
    • Modified FlashPlayer to work with Hulu
    • 5 Column App Drawer
    • Optical Trackpad Wake
    • Themed Gingerbread Keyboard By reprod
    • Much much more that i cant think of
    • Custom Rosie Based Off Deficitism Sexy Rosie (huge thanks for writing this code)

Included Apps
    • Spare Parts
    • Wireless Tether
    • Facebook
    • Hulu
    • Adobe Reader

Note: All Removed Apps, Stock Wallpapers, and Stock Sounds have been can be found on the sd card "Incredibly_Re-Engineered_Optional"

Changelog

March 26th v2.4:
    • Switched from De-Odexed to Odex (You guys will notice the improvements....)
    • Updated all apps
    • Fixed Dialer Issue so now you can set #2 in Speed Dial
    • Made a few build.prop tweaks
    • Updated the updater script
    • Added some Alarms, Notification Sounds and Ringtones
    • Fixed a few framework images

[*]WIPE BEFORE FLASHING THIS OR YOU WILL ENCOUNTER ISSUES!!!

[*]A lot of the 2.3.2 themes and mods will not work with this due to the switch from de-odex to odex. Please request what you wanted switched over so im not wasting any time doing mods that will not be used. Thanks

February 25th v2.3.2:
    • Fixed update script a little bit more
    • Updated Market to v2.3.3 and themed and optimized it
    • Updated Gmail to v2.3.4.1 and themed and optimized it
    • Tweaked Rosie a little bit to improve responsivness
    • Added all of the Colored Wallpapers to Incredibly_Re-Engineered_Optional/Wallpapers folder on the SD card
    • Added HtcTwitter.apk and com.htc.TwitterWidget.apk to the Incredibly_Re-Engineered_Optional/Removed_Apps folder on the SD card (I guess i forgot to add these earlier)
    • Added back in Adobe Reader
    • Cleaned up a few apks
    • Added a new themed XDA App
    • Fixed permissions so lockscreen gestures work now (Something got messed up on 2.3.1)
    • Updated host file so ads should be blocked (words with friends should work still!) let me know if this gives people issues with
    • Other minor things none of you guys will notice
    • Note: This is not a huge update nor is it required. If your happy with what you have and everything is working do not feel pressured to flash this.
    • Please perform a FULL WIPE before flashing!

February 15th v2.3.1:
    • Fixed update script so that it is now compatible with the newest clockwork revovery
    • Set SD Card read speed to 128 by default

February 8th v2.3:
    • Way way way faster than previous versions
    • All of the APK's were rebuilt and optimized once again
    • GMaps in data/apps now
    • JsChiSurf Vanila Lockscreen w/ Gesture's & 4 Tab Unlock (To restore HtcLockscreen, navigate to system/app and rename HtcLockscreen.bak to HtcLockscreen.apk andthen do a hot restart)
    • Remapped HtcClockWidget to open up DeskClock (Thanks aamikam and JsChiSurf)
    • Remapped Gallary and Music buttons in DeskClock to work with HTC Apps (Thanks JsChiSurf)
    • Redeodexed the whole Framework and ported tweaks
    • Updated Facebook and GMaps
    • Added XDA App
    • Highly themable (See 3rd post)
    • Tons of working mods that do not break optimizations (See 2nd post)
    • Updated FlashPlayer and modded to work with Hulu
    • Fixed and cleaned up some images
    • Re-Added HTC News along with the widget
    • Removed HTC_IME (Optional download in 2nd post)
    • Re-Added Flickr
    • New Gingerbread keyboard with working text prediction and dictionary
    • Tons of more little things that you guys probably wont even notice
    • And of course as always "I'm probably forgetting some things" lol

Thanks to aamikam for everything
      Thanks to neurotk for testing on command and being a good friend
      Thanks to suprafreak1000 for testing the themes and taking tons of screnies
      Thanks to all the donaters

January 17th- v2.20:
    • Bluetooth fixed for real this time!!!!
    • Fixed EMMC so you can play music from internal storage

January 16th- v2.10:
    • Changed to Lou's #8 Kernel (Can't believe how smooth/fast this rom is with this kernel. Thanks a ton Lou)
    • Updated Flashplayer and Hulu app
    • Fully Themed Menus Icons!
    • Optimized GMaps and Voice Search
    • Themed GMaps (thanks aamikam, hopefully they dont update it soon!)
    • Re-did Notificantion Pull-Down (looks a lot better imo)
    • Changed and cleaned up some statusbar icons
    • Got rid of most of the metallic gray in the theme and switched it back to white
    • New default wallpaper
    • Changed Clock Widget to Mik's FlipClock
    • Updated Market to v2.2.11
    • Other minor fixes/changes
    • Bluetooth still broken...

January 9th- v2.00 (Huge Update):
    • Even Faster Now!
    • Changed to Stock HTC Kernel 2.6.32.17 (for those having issues with Lou's #6)
    • Re-designed Rosie by Me
    • Added Hulu App
    • Fully Themed Now (took aamikam's base theme,can be found in 3rd post, and made changes to it)
    • Enlarged text in Battery Meter
    • JsChiSurf new powerwidgets bar that includes his app
    • Tweaked animations a little more for ALL HTC packages (not just the frameworks)
    • Updated Wireless Tether
    • Deflated resources.arsc in all apks
    • Removed the album art from Htc Lockscreen music player and made the background transparent
    • Enlarged text size of the date on the HTC Lock Screen bar
    • Black Semi transparent Market app (Thanks virus for the original transparent version)
    • Black Gmail app (Thanks virus)
    • ALL highlights are green in all apps except GMaps.
    • New HTC Flip Clock skin
    • New Dialer Skin (Thanks Virus)
    • Bluetooth is still NOT working. Please do not post about this issue in the thread. It was either Bluetooth or boot loops. i chose to get rid of the boot loops

Thanks to neur0tk for being my little guinea pig, Stoney for helping me out with some images and last but not least aamikam for his amazing work...

January 2nd- v1.10 (Maintenance Release):
    • Addressed all known bugs (Bluetooth, MMS, etc)
    • Removed Ads
    • Removed some stock HTC Wallpapers and added some custom ones
    • Changed Default Ringtones
    • Re-Added FriendStream to fix the sync issue

December 30th:
    • Initial Release- v1.00

Disclaimer
    Please remember that I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you phone. Except of course making it well, Incredible. =)

A Full Wipe is REQUIRED before flashing this rom. If you choose not to do this (for who knows what reason) please do not post any problems you are having!

Please report any issues so i can continue to improve this rom.

Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts and hold on as this rom is about to take you on the ride of your life... Enjoy!

Note: If i forgot to mention ANYONE please please please send me a PM letting me know. I'm not trying steal credit from anyone. Thanks guys!

Please note that because all apks and images have be optimized for maximum efficiency, themeing carelessly will break these optimizations
    Mods

From here on you can access all my mods here (Thanks to scuccia for hooking me up with the server!)

Mods For 2.3

If your not quite sure what a MetaMorph file is or how to use it, read my tutorial how to use it here

Any file what is named like this "update-blahblahblah.zip" is a flashable. MetaMorphs will not have the update in the beginning of the name. Hope this helps you guys figure out what is what.

Unthrottled Data (Note: This will not force close anything and will also undo any mods previously applied to the services.jar) (Thanks ihtfp69 for helping me out with this)
    For All Themes Except Vanilla
    For Vanilla Theme ONLY

StatusBar Mods(Affect services.jar)

Restore Stock
    No Battery
    No Clock/Battery
    No Clock
    No Clock w/ Visible Alarm
    Unhide Alarm

Remove/Restore Sense

Remove
    Restore

Alternate Fonts

Stock Font

Miscellaneous Mods (Note: These are MetaMorph Themes and you need to download MetaMorph by Stericson from the Android Market)

Clear Pattern Lock

Riptide's Status Bar
    5433760517_2f1f21c38d.jpg

Flat Black Titlebar
    5434374052_5cf2a61425.jpg

0% Opacity Titlebar
    5434373962_492e6a76c7.jpg

85% Opacity Titlebar
    65% Opacity Titlebar
    50% Opacity Titlebar
    40% Opacity Titlebar
    25% Opacity Titlebar
    15% Opacity Titlebar

Remove Branding From Pull Down
    5433773955_c8d29fcb89.jpg

Stock Green 6 Bar Signal
    5434373912_df29afd24c.jpg

4 Bar Signal
    5433760713_f84a0e2893.jpg

Rosie Mods For v2.3

Widgets (Note: If you want to use a 4x5 Rosie you MUST flash the 4x5 Widgets before flashing the Rosie mod

4x4 Widgets
    4x5 Widgets

4x2 Agenda Widget
    4x2agenda.jpg

Stock/Gingerbread
    Vanilla
    Cyan
    Blue
    Pink
    Purple
    Red
    Orange

Phone-Normal-Browser
    5432687402_9865f31899.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5432077511_6f40518b8e.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Cyan w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434732932_62f1a00276.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Blue w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434818826_6540c043d7.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Green w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434205209_45f9b0bdf0.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Red w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434170727_c0c4b7ce74.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Orange w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434818864_6ea45f70c6.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Purple w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434205247_0fa5f17a5f.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Pink w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434774232_ec83072fce.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

MetaMorph Right Icon Change For Stock Colors Above ONLY!!!!!
    Browser
    SMS
    GMail
    GTalk

Clear-Clear-Clear
    5432687110_729e7e2d6e.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-SMS
    5432077261_fd07b52122.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-Gmail
    5432687774_f340185ce7.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-GTalk
    5432687548_85efb20656.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-GVoice
    5432078023_2ee83b7034.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-Mail
    5432077289_4bb3522c20.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-People
    5432077597_ffa3ef5633.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-Settings
    5432077209_18487f4bc1.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-Browser
    5432077687_e8507a38ec.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-Facebook
    5432687690_d0c32faa66.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-SMS
    5432077629_d970c8758e.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-Gmail
    5432077179_73c53a495b.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-GTalk
    5432687248_d0dbee5ffc.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-Mail
    5432077419_d0606e6125.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

MikFroyo-Blank-Phone-Blank (with Text)
    5434923032_6bfb949329.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Gingerbread
    5434923048_3953723767.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Myn Rosie (Wide)
    5432687898_05a5f085f0.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Myn Rosie (Close)
    5432687868_8a9822ce8d.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

SexyBread Phone-Arrow-Browser
    5447723620_09840c0451.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

SexyBread Phone-Arrow-SMS
    5447120167_501ecdfe3f.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

SexyBread Phone-Arrow-Mail
    4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

SexyBread Phone-Grid-Browser
    4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

SexyBread Phone-Grid-SMS
    4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

SexyBread Phone-Grid-Email
    5447723648_245cfe6bc2.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Alternate Clocks (Flashable)

Stock Stock Stock (look the phone comes with when you buy it)
    4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock Non-Flip (One that comes with this rom)
    4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Blue/White
    5447842088_8dbbfeea1f.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

CyanishKinda/Black
    5447232885_c54f266cb5.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Cyan/Black
    5447870514_14e970305c.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Various Mods/Addons/Apps (Flashable)

Stock HTC_IME

5470210113_208e5d80f2.jpg

HTC_IME Mod "Domo Keyboard"

EVO HTC_IME (with arrows)

Verizon Backup Assistant

Themed XDA App

Blue
    5478033563_7337776773.jpg

Cyan
    5478033583_83181f2c72.jpg

Purple
    5478632948_4980b5eeb9.jpg

Green
    5478033607_73724e1685.jpg

Pink
    5478632816_f7cd9ebffb.jpg

Red
    5478632970_8f37e2d33a.jpg

Orange
    5478033379_03308157b4.jpg

Custom Transition Animations (Note: These are MetaMorph Themes and you need to download MetaMorph by Stericson from the Android Market)

Bounce Animations

CM7 Animations

Flip Animations

Fly In Animations

Fold Animations

Mix Animations

Myn Animations

Riptide Animations

Stock Animations

Twist Animations

Up Down Animations

Kings Animations

Twisty Animations

Mixed2 Animations

Flipping Animations

Flight Animations

Rosie MetaMorphs For Use When Flashing Theme (Note: These are MetaMorph Themes and you need to download MetaMorph by Stericson from the Android Market)

Normal Rosie (Pick the layout you want) (This will only give you the base and left and right buttons, you have to proceed to another step to get the correct color for the app button)

Step 1: Layout

Browser
    SMS
    GMail
    Mail
    GTalk
    Settings

Step 2: Color

Blue
    Cyan
    Green
    Orange
    Red
    Purple
    Pink

Only one step necessary for these

iPhone Rosie
    Browser
    SMS
    GMail
    Mail
    GTalk
    Facebook

Clear
    Myn Rosie

If you are unsure what is what here just unzip the files and look at the images so you can see what you are pushing you your phone.
    Dialers

Remove *2 From 2nd Speed Dialer Slot
    Haptic Feedback
    No Haptic Feedback

Black Blue
    Haptic Feedback
    No Haptic Feedback
    5469877391_e2c75595d9.jpg

Black Green
    Haptic Feedback
    No Haptic Feedback
    5470576464_e48e7e87a2.jpg

Black Cyan
    Haptic Feedback
    No Haptic Feedback
    5470118895_fa52336b30.jpg

Stock Black Cyan
    Haptic Feedback
    No Haptic Feedback
    5470712406_79e9fa9b0e.jpg

Redemptive
    Haptic Feedback
    No Haptic Feedback
    5470118875_d742cb053b.jpg

Stock Cyan
    Haptic Feedback
    No Haptic Feedback
    5470146659_a9be1bfea6.jpg

Battery Mods (Note: These are MetaMorph Themes and you need to download MetaMorph by Stericson from the Android Market)

Stock Battery
    5432626146_e12607704d.jpg

AndyGreen Battery
    5432625744_9e8631c62f.jpg

Droid Battery
    5447137209_ea5ab8a01d.jpg

Blue Battery
    5432015637_55155b2523.jpg

Gingerbread Battery
    5432625940_232106646f.jpg

Gingerbread Battery (Big Numbers)
    5432015829_1cd9bd6a51.jpg

Cyan Gingerbread Battery (Big Numbers)
    5455061523_c2e34d43ac.jpg

MultiColorCircle Battery
    5432626030_7defe9b535.jpg

WarmZ Battery
    5432626188_c3ceda3d18.jpg

Speedo Battery
    5432626120_9a2f04ec44.jpg

Cyan Battery
    5432015773_1f6d687e21.jpg

AloysiusBlue Battery
    5432625584_7b884f884d.jpg

AloysiusGreen Battery
    5432625604_334092f27d.jpg

Blue Battery (Alt)
    5432625758_a34382a61b.jpg

Bright Orange Battery
    5432015661_d99974648e.jpg

Gray Battery
    5432015859_e06947cd0f.jpg

Mik Battery
    5432626014_389320da6f.jpg

Orange Battery
    5432015931_5da8863ae8.jpg

Purple Battery
    5432015957_6aa19ac293.jpg

Red Battery
    5432015993_4f11c5b732.jpg

Red Battery (Alt)
    5432626076_a6c3807dbe.jpg

Vanilla Battery
    5432626170_614dcc4940.jpg

Upright Battery (Thanks tsoms)
    5442863767_14e060807e.jpg

HTC Lockscreens (Note: These are MetaMorph Themes and you need to download MetaMorph by Stericson from the Android Market) (Note: To enable the HTC Lockscreen, navigate to "system/app" using root explorer; Find "HtcLockscreen.bak" and rename it to "HtcLockscreen.apk" and then perform a Hot Restart)

HtcClockWidget w/o DeskClock Button Remap (Flashable)
    4x4
    4x5

5432065799_05daae6b5b.jpg

Stock Lockscreen

5432065707_800ae043f3.jpg

Black Bar Lockscreen

5432065829_0e0be29d70.jpg

Carbon Lockscreen

5432675516_18e55cc413.jpg

Clear Lockscreen

5432065769_b616cb7b5d.jpg

Float Lockscreen

5432065787_8b19151017.jpg

Myn Lockscreen

Themes

Themes for v2.3

Thanks to aamikam for making this possible and coming up with the idea.
    Thanks to neur0tx and suprafreak for screenshots and testing these things hard to get all of the kinks worked out of them.

Flash Theme Update AFTER you flash the full theme!

Themed XDA Apps HERE!

Cyan Theme
    snap20110208_174151.png

(More Screenshots can he found here)
    4x4
    4x5
    4x4-02-26-11 Update
    4x5-02-26-11 Update

Blue Theme
    snap20110208_174920.png

4x4
    4x5
    4x4-02-26-11 Update
    4x5-02-26-11 Update

Purple Theme
    5427050533_88da77e512_b.jpg

4x4
    4x5
    4x4-02-26-11 Update
    4x5-02-26-11 Update

Pink Theme
    pink1.jpg

4x4
    4x5
    4x4-02-26-11 Update
    4x5-02-26-11 Update

Red Theme
    screenshot_18.png

4x4
    4x5
    4x4-02-26-11 Update
    4x5-02-26-11 Update

Orange Theme
    screenshot_1.png

4x4
    4x5
    4x4-02-26-11 Update
    4x5-02-26-11 Update

Stock HTC Sense Theme
    snap20110208_182230.png

4x4
    4x5

Vanilla Theme
    snap20110208_175853.png

4x4
    4x5

Gingerbread Theme
    snap20110208_181153.png

4x4

Themes for v2.20

Tron Theme by CLeDInc

Gingerbread (Flashable)

Gingerbread (MetaMorph)

Themes for v2.00!!

MikFroyo Theme

v1.10 Theme (Left a lot of the flat black there but got rid of the silver)
    Current Bugs/Issues

MMS over Wifi

Questions & Answers

Ok guys after reading through numerous post here's some explanations..

So why is there two clocks in your app drawer?

Because i have decided to set the vanilla lockscreen by default the DeskClock is necessary for your alarm to work. If you try to set the HTC alarm clock (while using the vanilla lockscreen), when it goes off you will not be able to turn it off and you will have to pull your battery. If you absoutely have to use the HTc lockscreen or HTC clock heres what you can do...

1. Navigate to system/app and rename the HtcLockscreen.bak to HtcLockscreen.apk

2. Delete the DeskClock.apk

3. Download the remapped (to the Htc Clock) HtcClockWidget.apk from the 2nd post and FLASH it.

And you guys may be mad upset the smooth charging it gone. Well i did this for numerous reasons..

1. Yeah it looks nicer but seriously who the hell cares how "smooth or nice" the animation is. All you need to know is if its charging. And most people carge when their asleep so dont even see this. I myself never charge my phone as i have 3 batteries i just swap in and out as necessary

2. Less images = smaller framework (Took out about 27 PNGs)

3. Mik's rom uses 5 charging images also and we wanted to make all of our mods cross compatible which is why mine also has 5 images..

Why did i use Lou's #8 and not #9?

Guys newer does NOT mean its better... I hate how everyone has this construed view of things. (For example with Gingerbread, It's a POS in my opinion, but because its newer everyone thinks is HAS to be better). If you guys would do your research rather then basing things off of a higher (newer) number you would know that #8 uses CFS and #9 uses BFS. I personally prefer CFS which is why #8 is on it. ANY sense kernel will work with this rom so if you want to use 9 go for it.
    Learn to be punctual. You gave a release time and missed it. Learn to dev, you released a flawed, bootlooping rom and called it "flawless"...

Learn to appreciate... don't wanna wait, go back to lou's... stop being a whiny *****... or dev your own ****. i see that in all your 10 posts, you haven't done **** for OUR community.... when you start contributing and make some kind of name for yourself, then maybe you can attempt to complain about something.....