This pic is our themed default skin, there are more skins in post 3. If you want the stock widgets, use the HTC skin.
team d3rp is:
myself, pstevep, thoughtlesskyle, vanessaem, dkdude36, SteelH, fdb8231, Ajthescot, hockeyfamily737, and diestarbucks.
- Android 4.0 ICS, Sense 3.6, from the SPCS/VM RTM leaked RUU.
- Tweaks, lots of tweaks.
- All HTC, Google, and Sprint apps up to date.
- AROMA Installer:
- choose between "drama" (fast) or "binge" (really fast) ROM option.
- choose between boot sound or not.
- chooes between various lockscreen custom options.
- Leedroid Tweaks.
- Build prop tweaks.
- Init.d tweaks.
- Adreno config tweaks.
- Init post boot tweaks.
- Animation tweaks - changed sense transitions to "slidescroll".
- Animation tweaks - rosie bounce and fade.
- Animation tweaks - system wide screen transitions.
- Animation tweaks - folders open and close.
- GPS and AGPS tweaks.
- Wifi tweaks.
- Capacitive button lights dimmed.
- Zipaligns on boot.
- Added roaming options to settings.
- Phone has roam only mod.
- Newest su and busybox binaries.
- Coolest boot animation EVER!
- Boot Animation is d3rp ICS greyscale inverted.
- Down Anim is d3rp ICS dark greyscale.
- 5 tall x 4 wide rosie workspace, with no app labels, and other magic.
- Camera has panoramic and HDR, no shutter or focus sound, supports iso1250, supports 3GPP.
- Older EPST for ##dialer# codes - all codes might not work in ICS.
- EXT4 filesystem tweaks. I recommend partitioning your sd, but NOT required.
- MMS sizes 1m, 2m, 5m, no compression on mms messages as well.
- Secure box added to SMS.
- SMS backup added (save your texts).
- Lockscreen has straight icons, and other magic.
- Drama folder. That is all.
- Added FM radio (from GSM).
- Fixed the misspelled words in Leedroid Tweaks, and the version# shows properly, added NEW tweaks.
- Added in HTC twitter apks.
- d3rp updater apk - current contents NOT compatible with ICS.
- Random things we forgot, those got changed too.
- Removed data throttling code and timer.
- Custom team d3rp wallpaper.apk.
- Added in HTC Notes.
- Themed power widgets and most system apps.
- Coolest updater script ever.
- It's wicked fast and we don't use benchmarks.
- Inverted clock and themed in Dock Mode.
- Landscape Dock Mode, I win.
- Removed ALL sense and holo text colors in dialog menus.
- Set non-market apps allowed as default.
- Lots of other default settings not found in the RUU.
- Themed setup and google search.
- 4G toggle added into quick settings.
- Quickboot added into quick settings, the app is themed also.
- Wifi Tether added into quick settings.
- Added HTC Stocks app and widget.
- Fixed Facebook contact pics in 3rd party apps.
- Changed "no notifications" in dropdown to "..." and moved to the right.
- Changed "notifications" in dropdown to "missed events" and moved to the right.
- Added HTC Teeter game.
- Added HTC Paint app.
- Added HTC MyPen app.
- Added missing data roaming widget from RUU.
- Added missing data strip widget from RUU.
- Hardware Accelerated apps:
- Added 3 HTC location/nav related widgets.
- Added HTC Ereader.
- Added Stocks Lockscreen.
- Removed 4G "not in range" warning.
- Added in Sprint Zone for *2 stuff.
- Fixed hyperlinks to function like in GB.
- Added animated sync icons.
- Added percent battery (white HC style).
- Removed notify icon holo lines bg.
- Added and themed HTC QuickLaunch widget.
- Awesome metal dialer theme.
- Some custom window and toast transition animations.
- Link color is grey (like in sms ph#).
- Removed "select input method" notification while typing.
- Added BT tethering support.
- Added a shortcut to tweaks in menu/settings/.
- Custom statusbar animations - on notifications it flips and folds.
- Added in Car Panel app.
- Jelly Bean Google Play Store app.
- Added in *some* Jelly Bean transitions.
- Newest VVM (with working proximity sensor).
- Included zip binary and dexopt-wrapper.
- Terminal Emulator.
- MSL reader.
- d3rp default skin - MORE IN POST 3.
- Quickboot (themed).
- WiFi tether beta.
- Better Battery Stats XDA.
- Headset blocker (should fix wonky issues).
- d3rp wallpapers apk (select from menu).
^ everything above matches M6 ^
New things as of M6.1:
- added d3rp theme to aroma
- added Red Velvet - based on inbREDed, without inversion
- removed goo app
- updated all system and market apps
- themed apps: HTC FB, OASVN lite
- The described versions below (binge, etc. - are now part of aroma and not a seperate download)
ZIPS IN THE MODS FOLDER:
- OP zip ) SVN blank update zip. You can use this to grab individual SVN commits and flash them if you don't want to wait for OP updates. Just review the changes on SVN, pull the updated files, and put into the extracted zip (in the correct directory), then compress and flash.
- Custom rosie workspace zips.
ALL are themed to match the ROM.
Please don't redistribute without asking.
The numbers are the grid size, "text" means it has app labels.
^ above are all in "MODS FOLDER LINK" at the bottom of this first post, and available in deodex OR odex.
- OP zip) mail_exchange zip info -CLICK-
- Check Post 3! - skins, icons, status bars, oh my!
- Check Post 6! - wallpapers, themes, and odexing, oh my!
- According to the crazy guy in "Ancient Aliens" our ROM, like Earth, was also founded by extraterrestials.
- If your phone dies we'll try to fix it, but it was probably your fault.
- It is a statistical fact that d3rpROM is shiny, and people like to stare at it.
- We will never include beats, bravia, xloud, etc., go buy some better headphones.
- Yes, flashing roms is like doing cocaine, which is why we set up SVN. It's a giant mirror filled with lines, so please use responsibly, do NOT snort your phone.
- If you would like to see the results of such abuse, check /sdcard/drama/cokebinge/ and you'll see what cocaine did to pstevep's pony "Drama".
- We were featured on htcevohacks: Here's the review and videos.
CREDITS & THANKS:
team d3rp - you are all amazing!
- dsixda for the ROM kitchen, which is awesome.
- football for the RUU leak.
- ChainsDD for superuser, enough said.
- j4n87 for LeeDroid Tweaks, and telling me my daughter was cute, also the rest of the tweaks team!
- tommytomatoe for d3rp updater and hosting, tutorials, script help, being a ninja, and general counsel.
- vinchenzop for the roaming options menu (and member duble08!), EPST.apk, and the love letters.
- steal25 for fixing hyperlinks! also quickboot/tether in QS, dev help, and trash talk.
- gomorrah for his amazing theme skills, being an OG, and his clock design.
- smokin1337 for BootScoot, sick tweaks, and continually dropping cool things for the Shooter.
- jeffsanace for png help, the rosie workspace mods, and removing text labels from sense, and for his mom.
- fernando sor for telling the world how to edit ICS framework, and being the most underrated dopeman on xda.
- dropzeroc for kangbanging with me on apks (lots of apks) and info, and for the late night smalltalk.
- liquidsolstice for the SVN guide, and for flipping out every time someone rubs him the wrong way.
- trevE for the ext4 tweaks, and for sticking it to HTC/CIQ, he is the reason the 2.17 RUU even existed, no joke.
- nuvens for the awesome default album art, and being a secret theme guru.
- mayfield103 for having very strong clock-fu, and being an m10 code freak like me.
- -viperboy- for the d3rp control script, and always ingoring me on gtalk.
- evilvoice for the roam only tutorial for the Shooter, and the AWESOME svn update package for OASVN.
- mikeyxda for the exchange email stuff.
- aamikkam for help with the 4G toggle and tweaks port, some default xml stuff, and being a BAMF.
- troyboytn for finding the HTC stocks apks, and FB pics fix for 3rd party apps.
- Red Monkey for creating the app OASVN, and telling us our ROM was cool.
- danaff37 for making the script to more efficiently update OASVN via terminal.
- eg1122 for doing the "remove 4g warning" to settings, and being overworked.
- vin255764 for the metal dialer theme base, which we modded.
- Jack Palevich for the terminal emulator app.
- ESCCODE for the MSL reader app.
- chamonix for the better battery stats app.
- Gumby63 for the white (aosp) ICS icons for the bareback statbar.
- Smokem_I for the awesome statusbar animations, and getting me started with xml way back when.
- JsChiSurf for being the best I've ever seen, and the tweaks shortcut in settings, also the redirect for personalize to apex in bareback.
- itandy for the lock shortcut app in bareback.
- AOSP and cyanogenMOD for getting me started way back (and for pretty icons).
- TeamWIN/s0up for goo manager.
- all the themers and devs we see on the site or gtalk regularily, and the whole of XDA.
- I used MANY guides and tutorials to do this stuff, if I have left your name off, PM me and I'll get you added.
- See post 4 for more thankses from pstevep.
SVN GUIDE FOR WINDOWS
SVN GUIDE FOR MAC OSX
INFO FOR THE APP "OASVN"
ROM UPDATE PACKAGE FOR THE APP "OASVN"
- do NOT wipe in both AROMA and in recovery, pick one.
- flash zip
- choose custom options for fun
- boot up
DRAMA ROM INFO:
M# - rom milestone version (newer is better)
D - deodexed (preferred for addind themes/mods)
O - odexed (faster boot times, more space in /data)
B - binge (dual core + speed mods, worse battery)
ROMS DOWNLOAD FOLDER
MODS DOWNLOAD FOLDER
126 KB Views: 2,179
2.4 MB Views: 654