[ROM] MitRa Rom V5.2 [JW1][2.3.6]|- Graphical-Stable-Fast (Persian Support)*1/8/12*

Search This thread

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
MitRa Rom is a fast and stable rom - ENJOY !!!!

I have been testing this Port and absolutely LOVE IT!!! I am so glad that MostafaFCB was kind enough to let me bring this Masterpiece to the Infuse world :D
The Current Version : V 5.2

Based on Samsung JW1 2.3.6
UCKK4 Modem
Entropy's DD Kernel
Release in two versiom. one of with stock theme and the other one with graphical theme
Deodexed Rom
Zipalign + Root
Busybox - Superuser
Voodoo Sound Version 10
Middle-East Languages Supports [Persian/Urdu/Arabic]
16 Lock-screens and Extended Power Menu + CRT off screen
14 Toggle StatusBar
Touch-wiz 3.0
Message Hacked. Stop AutoConvert to MMS , and No Limit , Log of Message in call log Removed
Browser Hack
Percentage Battery
Graphical Theme
New Icon + Statusbar + ....
Dialer
Install Go SMS instead Stock message (Optinal)
20 lockscreen over 16 lockscreen. miui app (Optinal)
TuchWiz 4.5 (Optinal)
TuchWiz 3.0 (Optinal)
TuchWiz 3.0 Clean (Optinal) (included)
Quickpic 1.5.3
Market 3.4.4
use some files from pauldidy and blueocean them (special tnx)
Talk 2 [Video/Audio Support]
Multi Csc
Support right side keboard ( include - Persian - Urdu - Arabic - English - France - and i think china
+Some Tweak

special tnx to M_J_NAZARI.
toggle status bar by = M_J_NAZARI

Installation:
Recovery
Wipe
Wipe
Wipe
Mount data
Format System
Fix Permissions
Flash :D
Known Bugs:
First call after reboot has NO SOUND.(Toggle the Speaker phone on and then off) Battery Notification (fix below)
IDK if most people do it but use script manager (from market) to run Bolt-Scripts for Thunderbolt!.

1.) remounts/i9000 (run as root and boot)
2.) drop script (run as root and boot)
3.) sqlite optimize (run as root)

MostafaFCB has put a lot of hard work into this ROM, Please thank him for allowing us to use it!

Last edited:

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
V 4.7
WIPE Version
Based on Samsung JVT 2.3.5
Released in Graphical theme
Deodexed Rom
Zipalign + Root
Busybox - Superuser
Voodoo Sound Version 10
10 Lock-screens and Extended Power Menu + CRT off screen
Touch-wiz 3.0
Percentage Battery
Graphical Theme
Dialer
Quickpic 1.5
Market 3.3.12
Multi Csc
Support right side keboard ( include - Persian - Urdu - Arabic - English - France - and i think china
+Some Tweak

Some applications have been removed on this version like some widget and ... (doesn't matter you can install that app later )

v4.7-APN FIX: Bottom of the page... http://tinyurl.com/89b39bt

I HIGHLY suggest the Theme BluePro!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jiggaman508

rhcp4ever

Nov 16, 2011
Don't take this personally or anything, I just decided to post this here...

But I'm getting REALLY tired of all these hellrisen ROMs. It's not anyone's fault, really, but hellraiser just sprouted a poostorm of ROMs that are more or less the same.

Again, don't take it personally, this had to be posted somewhere. I'm sure you did a good job.

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri

But I'm getting REALLY tired of all these hellrisen ROMs. It's not anyone's fault, really, but hellraiser just sprouted a poostorm of ROMs that are more or less the same.

Again, don't take it personally, this had to be posted somewhere. I'm sure you did a good job.

Dont take it personally, but every custom "stock" ROM is basically the same because they're based off of the same firmware. (whether its a port or not) MIUI and CM7 differ from stock ROM's.

My advice is if you dont like them dont click on them? Dont want to see Hellraiser Ports buy a phone that doesnt support it ;)

BadFishCM

Aug 15, 2011

Cool story bro.

What a d*ck

EDIT: thanks boost, I know that porting ROMs is a learning experience. Some people use it to get used to file structure so they can begin making their own.

Thanks for everything sir.

Last edited:

bigfau

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 9, 2010
Zanesville, Ohio

:mad:It didn't have to be posted anywhere. Your OPINION should stay in YOUR head, cause nobody asked for it. This should have been posted in General or something.:mad:

Sorry Boost, I hate complainers. Anyway, Great job. thanks for giving us a new rom. :D

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
:mad:It didn't have to be posted anywhere. Your OPINION should stay in YOUR head, cause nobody asked for it. This should have been posted in General or something.:mad:

Sorry Boost, I hate complainers. Anyway, Great job. thanks for giving us a new rom. :D

No worries lol thats what forums are for! Some people were born dumb and never recovered from it.

qkster

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 5, 2011
USA
+1

Having options is what it's all about.

Thanks for your work, boost.

I do have a request:

Can you port the I'M_A_Weenie_ROM_UCK_ASSWIPE_1.0?

It may be more suited for some people. :)

Reactions: Reynaldinho111

Kevinr678

Sep 9, 2011
Jacksonville, NC

Or they're all nicely done ports and I've never experienced one that's the same. I agree with Big, nothing had to be said. When you put even one hour into development, then you'll understand. I put a few in a couple of months back and then life kicked me in the balls so I had to put all that on hold. Point is, that it's not easy man, and you had no reason to post that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MitRa Rom is a fast and stable rom - ENJOY !!!!

I have been testing this Port and absolutely LOVE IT!!! I am so glad that MostafaFCB was kind enough to let me bring this Masterpiece to the Infuse world :D
    The Current Version : V 5.2

Based on Samsung JW1 2.3.6
    UCKK4 Modem
    Entropy's DD Kernel
    Release in two versiom. one of with stock theme and the other one with graphical theme
    Deodexed Rom
    Zipalign + Root
    Busybox - Superuser
    Voodoo Sound Version 10
    16 Lock-screens and Extended Power Menu + CRT off screen
    14 Toggle StatusBar
    Touch-wiz 3.0
    Message Hacked. Stop AutoConvert to MMS , and No Limit , Log of Message in call log Removed
    Browser Hack
    Percentage Battery
    Graphical Theme
    Dialer
    Install Go SMS instead Stock message (Optinal)
    20 lockscreen over 16 lockscreen. miui app (Optinal)
    TuchWiz 4.5 (Optinal)
    TuchWiz 3.0 (Optinal)
    TuchWiz 3.0 Clean (Optinal) (included)
    Quickpic 1.5.3
    Market 3.4.4
    Multi Csc
    +Some Tweak

special tnx to M_J_NAZARI.
    toggle status bar by = M_J_NAZARI

Installation:
    Recovery
    Wipe
    Wipe
    Wipe
    Mount data
    Format System
    Fix Permissions
    Flash :D
    Known Bugs:
    First call after reboot has NO SOUND.(Toggle the Speaker phone on and then off) Battery Notification (fix below)
    IDK if most people do it but use script manager (from market) to run Bolt-Scripts for Thunderbolt!.

1.) remounts/i9000 (run as root and boot)
    2.) drop script (run as root and boot)
    3.) sqlite optimize (run as root)

MostafaFCB has put a lot of hard work into this ROM, Please thank him for allowing us to use it!

Dont take it personally, but every custom "stock" ROM is basically the same because they're based off of the same firmware. (whether its a port or not) MIUI and CM7 differ from stock ROM's.

My advice is if you dont like them dont click on them? Dont want to see Hellraiser Ports buy a phone that doesnt support it ;)
    Your amazing :D Thanks lol

No problem, I was actually curious too. On a side note, any contribution to development is greatly appreciated around here, but some d***heads are unnappreciative and feel the need to voice their opinion. Unfortunately, I've seen far too many great devs leave xda because of a couple of people whining about petty things. I would just like to say thank you for the work you guys do, I wish I knew how to do it myself, lol. But I will always be here to test them :). Sorry for cluttering your thread bro, just wanted to rant lol. Thanks again. :)

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

No worries lol thats what forums are for! Some people were born dumb and never recovered from it.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone