• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][MIUI][1.12.16] MIUI v4.0 NS4G | ICS

Search This thread

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010

--== Miui ICS NS4G 1.12.16 ==--​

**About the rom**

I didn't see MIUI ICS for the ns4g, so I decided to change that.

This is ported from the latest MIUI ICS on the gsm Nexus s, 1.12.16

This is not official, and I have nothing to do with miui.us, I am just eager for the new MIUI.

-= The Goods =-

-Android 4.0.3 ICS
-Latest ICS OTA kernel ( 3.0.13 ) from the thread here
-kernel has all the voodoo's ;)
-MIUI v4.0 ICS
-I actually got wifi and bluetooth working in a port ;)

-= Current Bugs =-

-Theme Manager is messed up
-cant change lockscreen wallpaper

-At this point almost all things are working, other than these 2 small theme bugs

FOR SCREENSHOTS JUST GO TO MIUI.US, MOST OF US KNOW WHAT MIUI LOOKS LIKE

OHHHHHHH!

The guy that I was going to buy the sgsII from sold it, as I was on my way to meet him. So i'll be keeping my nexus s, and stickin around bringing ports and stuff ..

Last edited:

momeo

Apr 4, 2011
I've been waiting a while for this. Thanks for picking this up before the official release from miui.us

Thanks for sticking around here even though you got an epic touch 4g.

blacknet101

Dec 4, 2010
California
Thanks so much for this!! I've been waiting for this ever since it came out!!

Would editing the eri file change the Roaming indicator away?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010
I haven't downloaded it yet, thanks for fixing that error so quickly. I wanted to ask if this will be updated weekly or if its just a ROM for fun?

Im such a flashaholic

Well im moving to the epic touch, so i wont have a device to test this one..

but yes i will update it weekly if people are willing to test for me :)

Last edited:

sniperkill

Sep 27, 2010
Maryland
Im new to the ns4g, but not to flashing roms, I'll be a tester also. Thank you so much for the work you do for the community. I love Miui. I got a Evo 3D also and all i run on it is Miui, up until Miui.us told us recently that there would be no further updates for the Evo 3D until further notice :-( But then I recently got a ns4g, and I had no idea the developers here were so busy pumping out the roms! I love it!

Where would I find the Extended Settings at?

Worm1996

Sep 17, 2011
Im new to the ns4g, but not to flashing roms, I'll be a tester also. Thank you so much for the work you do for the community. I love Miui. I got a Evo 3D also and all i run on it is Miui, up until Miui.us told us recently that there would be no further updates for the Evo 3D until further notice :-( But then I recently got a ns4g, and I had no idea the developers here were so busy pumping out the roms! I love it!

Where would I find the Extended Settings at?

welcome to nexus s 4g! i have evo 3d too, but the developers here are very active in producing very good rom and kernels,you will be busy flashing the update of very rom and kernels everyday enjoy!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

--== Miui ICS NS4G 1.12.16 ==--​

**About the rom**

I didn't see MIUI ICS for the ns4g, so I decided to change that.

This is ported from the latest MIUI ICS on the gsm Nexus s, 1.12.16

This is not official, and I have nothing to do with miui.us, I am just eager for the new MIUI.

-= The Goods =-

-Android 4.0.3 ICS
    -Latest ICS OTA kernel ( 3.0.13 ) from the thread here
    -kernel has all the voodoo's ;)
    -MIUI v4.0 ICS
    -I actually got wifi and bluetooth working in a port ;)

-= Current Bugs =-

-Theme Manager is messed up
    -cant change lockscreen wallpaper

-At this point almost all things are working, other than these 2 small theme bugs

FOR SCREENSHOTS JUST GO TO MIUI.US, MOST OF US KNOW WHAT MIUI LOOKS LIKE

OHHHHHHH!

The guy that I was going to buy the sgsII from sold it, as I was on my way to meet him. So i'll be keeping my nexus s, and stickin around bringing ports and stuff ..

Yo I still fighting for 4g so I'll let y'all know when I post it. :)

I haven't downloaded it yet, thanks for fixing that error so quickly. I wanted to ask if this will be updated weekly or if its just a ROM for fun?

Im such a flashaholic

Well im moving to the epic touch, so i wont have a device to test this one..

but yes i will update it weekly if people are willing to test for me :)

Dudes,

I successfully ported MIUI 4.0 from the Scottish MIUI realease. Wifi, 3g, Bluetooth, Market; all working flawlessly. It really was not hard, considering I did all the work on my phone and did not even need a pc. So, I really don't see what all the hoopla is about regarding porting. Your thoughts...

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLOOOOOOOOOPPLLLLLLLLLLOOLLLLL!!

YOUS A *****!

Sent from my Google Nexus S 4G using xda premium
    Dudes,

I successfully ported MIUI 4.0 from the Scottish MIUI realease. Wifi, 3g, Bluetooth, Market; all working flawlessly. It really was not hard, considering I did all the work on my phone and did not even need a pc. So, I really don't see what all the hoopla is about regarding porting. Your thoughts...

My thoughts...

My port was not hard, I did all the work on my laptop, and did not even need my phone.. The hooopla is that we didnt have a ns4g ics miui yet, and i got it running.. and then posted it.. therefore i created this hoopla..

so.. you are basically saying that you got the same port running, with all the same functionality.. nice