• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][MIUI][1.12.16] MIUI v4.0 NS4G | ICS

Search This thread

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
If you want the new one, just deodex app and framework In the gsm nexus s most recent miui then add it to here and it will be up to date. Post it when you're done.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

--== Miui ICS NS4G 1.12.16 ==--​

**About the rom**

I didn't see MIUI ICS for the ns4g, so I decided to change that.

This is ported from the latest MIUI ICS on the gsm Nexus s, 1.12.16

This is not official, and I have nothing to do with miui.us, I am just eager for the new MIUI.

-= The Goods =-

-Android 4.0.3 ICS
    -Latest ICS OTA kernel ( 3.0.13 ) from the thread here
    -kernel has all the voodoo's ;)
    -MIUI v4.0 ICS
    -I actually got wifi and bluetooth working in a port ;)

-= Current Bugs =-

-Theme Manager is messed up
    -cant change lockscreen wallpaper

-At this point almost all things are working, other than these 2 small theme bugs

FOR SCREENSHOTS JUST GO TO MIUI.US, MOST OF US KNOW WHAT MIUI LOOKS LIKE

OHHHHHHH!

The guy that I was going to buy the sgsII from sold it, as I was on my way to meet him. So i'll be keeping my nexus s, and stickin around bringing ports and stuff ..

Yo I still fighting for 4g so I'll let y'all know when I post it. :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium
    I haven't downloaded it yet, thanks for fixing that error so quickly. I wanted to ask if this will be updated weekly or if its just a ROM for fun?

Im such a flashaholic

Well im moving to the epic touch, so i wont have a device to test this one..

but yes i will update it weekly if people are willing to test for me :)

Dudes,

I successfully ported MIUI 4.0 from the Scottish MIUI realease. Wifi, 3g, Bluetooth, Market; all working flawlessly. It really was not hard, considering I did all the work on my phone and did not even need a pc. So, I really don't see what all the hoopla is about regarding porting. Your thoughts...

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLOOOOOOOOOPPLLLLLLLLLLOOLLLLL!!

YOUS A *****!

Sent from my Google Nexus S 4G using xda premium
    Dudes,

I successfully ported MIUI 4.0 from the Scottish MIUI realease. Wifi, 3g, Bluetooth, Market; all working flawlessly. It really was not hard, considering I did all the work on my phone and did not even need a pc. So, I really don't see what all the hoopla is about regarding porting. Your thoughts...

My thoughts...

My port was not hard, I did all the work on my laptop, and did not even need my phone.. The hooopla is that we didnt have a ns4g ics miui yet, and i got it running.. and then posted it.. therefore i created this hoopla..

so.. you are basically saying that you got the same port running, with all the same functionality.. nice