[ROM] Miui 11 [PIE BASED] for oneplus 7 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sachinwadhwa46

Aug 29, 2013
There is new update on maps233 website..
download link removed
I installed it and good news is fingerprint is working now.-
But also found a major bug - turning on mobile data or WiFi causing switch off after few seconds. Please check if someone can fix this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Namolas

ZoiraP

Nov 6, 2018
Tokyo, Shibuya
download link removed
But also found a major bug - turning on mobile data or WiFi causing switch off after few seconds. Please check if someone can fix this.

I cannot find the updated ROM , I think they are going to re-upload with that fixed.

sachinwadhwa46

Aug 29, 2013
download link removed
Actually it is not a bug. This is a paid version. Once the donation is done, you are required to submit the IMEI to the developer for activation, then ROM will work fine.

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
Actually it is not a bug. This is a paid version. Once the donation is done, you are required to submit the IMEI to the developer for activation, then ROM will work fine.

What base is needed, is it still OOS 9.x?

EDIT: "Please confirm your system version before swiping is H2OS/OOS Pie"

Attachments

• SharedScreenshot.jpg
    SharedScreenshot.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 582
Last edited:

ayhanaykut

Jul 4, 2011
antalya
there is no any change on the rom,when I expand zip file of the new rom ,I compared it with previous one and I saw that all parts of the old one and the new one have same size and date,I think only date of the rom was changed,somebody lies to us

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJurner

DeathCite

Jul 29, 2018
How do I use ZIP update

---------- Post added at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

After updating MIUI Launcher keeps crashing and Incoming messages keeps crashing as well ALSO a lot of items are not in English and it makes using the phone hard I really like this rom and I appreciate our work but I find it hard to use because of language and crashes

Last edited:

bartjeh1991

Mar 6, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I dont think its more then normal to ask a fee to use something you're making. Im always happy to donate developers some cash for good development. Developers are using their free time to make roms for our usage. This is only to encourage people to keep developing.

headcreepz

I dont think its more then normal to ask a fee to use something you're making. Im always happy to donate developers some cash for good development. Developers are using their free time to make roms for our usage. This is only to encourage people to keep developing.
I feel the same...why shouldn't somebody be compensated for their time and effort?

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
I feel the same...why shouldn't somebody be compensated for their time and effort?

I completely agree. I am more than happy to support developers, and always have been. With that being said I am being rather cautious in handing over my IMEI and/or having it posted by somebody else in the group chat. :eek:

That is my only concern at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Features
    Stock MIUI 11 Mi9 pro 5g
    Automated Flasher
    MIUI AOD Works.
    Themes, Wallpapers, Ringtones work!
    Live wallpaper works!
    Full Screen Gestures work!
    Google apps!
    Mi AI works!
    Dark Mode!
    Custom Kernel Support!
    And more!

What works:
    Almost everything, check bugs!

What doesn't work / Bugs:
    Report bugs by sending me a #bug report in my Telegram group.
    I'll check them out and try to fix as many as I can

Bugs reported so far:
    vibration

How to Install:
    1. REBOOT RECOVERY(TWRP)
    2. FORMAT DATA
    3. REBOOT RECOVERY(TWRP)
    4. COPY STABLE PIE OOS AND TWRP INSTALLER ZIP
    6. INSTALL OOS 9 DON'T REBOOT YET ,PRESS BACK BUTTON TWRP ZIP. DON'T REBOOT SYSTEM
    7. PRESS BACK BUTTON REBOOT TO RECOVERY
    8. REBOOT SYSTEM. COMPLETE SETUP .
    9. ENABLE ADVANCE REBOOT AND USB DEBUGGING.
    10. FROM COMPUTER RUN ADB AND CHECK FOR ADB DEVICES. IF YOUR DEVICE IS LISTED YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.
    11. REBOOT TO BOOTLOADER.
    12. OPEN THE EXTRACTED MIUI DOWNLOADED FOLDER AND CLICK FLASHER BAT.FILE OR FLASH THE MIUI ROM IN TWRP IF YOU FACING ANY AUTOROTATION PROBLEM
    13. ONCE YOU SEE THE BLUE SCREEN TYPE 2
    14. PATIENTLY WAIT FOR THE FLASHING TO COMPLETE ( IT WILL TAKE 5 TO 10 MINTS )
    15. IT WILL ASK TO ERASE DATA BY CLICKING ANY KEY ( PRESS ANY KEY )
    16. WAIT FOR THE DEVICE TO BOOT . IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME.
    DONE
    :good::fingers-crossed:

Note: Backup Your nudes before flashing the rom! It will wipe Your internal storage.

Windows Users:
    Extract the zip somewhere.
    Reboot to fastboot and plug Your phone in.
    Double tap on flasher_windows.bat (Don't run it as admin)
    Wait till it finishes flashing.
    Done! Enjoy Your rom!

If You want to update, or You don't want to format Your data use "flasher_no_format_data".

Download:
    MIUI 11 for OnePlus7Pro
    (China version)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qHAuid42eoxffr0XgENbQ3QJMzsxVluL

Global version

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QugnzVUif_FRGkl_sBDKo27kFDuExrJG/view

Warning! DO NOT flash MIUI OTA's! They may brick Your phone! If You end up flashing one anyway, just use EDL mode or fastboot to go back to stock firmware.

Note: I'm going to update this rom every time a new security patch comes out or something. I love MIUI 11 so I'll make sure to keep it up to date! (Don't expect day one updates though)

If You'd like to support this and other projects You can donate below
    https://www.paypal.me/28071997

aakashtiwari452@okicici

Credits:
    MIUI TEAM
    Maps233

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM[PORT][9.0.0] MIUI 11 ROM for the OnePlus 7 Pro

Contributors
    Maps233
    SourceCode:https://github.com/OnePlusOSS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8150/tree/oneplus/SM8150_P_9.0

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest OxygenOS
    Based On: MIUI 11

Version Information
    Created:11/11/2019
    Last updated:01/04/2020[/LEFT]
    Replacing a clean near-stock Android with a Chinese iPhoneish skin must be some form of masochism [emoji23] But to each their own [emoji6]
    Important notice :

The thread is not dead we are working hard to fix Fingerprint bug and other minor issues so please patience .

Thank you
    UPDATE ?
    Global version is here:
    Changelog
    updated to global version 11.3 stable
    fixed vibration (like stock)
    fixed WiFi week signal strength
    Fixed Battery draining issue
    remove china add
    improve oos camera quality
    improve fingerprint
    reduce flickering issue

OOS 9.5.9 VERSION IS REQUIRED AS A BASE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M89KczNaN7_ixhqfjzGFES1nQwWqG4MY

CHEERS GUYS?? Enjoy
    [MOD ACTION: LOCKED]

please guys don't argue with anyone its your wish for using this rom nobody is forcing you to use it. most of the people want free version so wait for it currently it's not available if you want to try china beta version you can try it

This thread has been locked because it is in violation with rule 11 & 13 of the Forum Rules:
    11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
    • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
    • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
    • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
    • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
    • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
      A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
      B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
    13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.

@abyz12, if you wish to have this thread unlocked, please PM me.

Edit: [MOD ACTION: UNLOCKED] Compliance review will follow shortly.