[rom] miui 12 a30 v2

Search This thread

luucajo

Mar 31, 2021
Hi,

any luck with the sim slot 2?

i flashed the kernel used by SAKURA PROJECT ROM and the brightness slider works like magic even auto brightness works but unfortunately i still have to use your SIM fix to get one sim slot working, SIM 2 slot still doesn't work.

I have seen MIUI rom working well with other phones by they use the Ryzen Kernel but there is none for A30 at the moment.
unfortunately the developer of this rom doesn't support it for a long time and for the A30 we don't have any developer for miui unfortunately this rom is good but it does not work Bluetooth

Reactions: mp4008
May 10, 2021
If you find let me know. I like miui a lot if you find how to solve these bugs or a stable version let me know
Same here.
I will definitely post it here. Managed to get the brightness (both manual adjustment and setting Auto brightness on) and Bluetooth working just by changing the kernel... Sim card is still an issue.

BTW, this is actually MIUI 12.5 GSI ROM I'm working on.

mp4008

Jun 6, 2012
zahedan

Same here.
I will definitely post it here. Managed to get the brightness (both manual adjustment and setting Auto brightness on) and Bluetooth working just by changing the kernel... Sim card is still an issue.

Excellent dear friend, I also love miui ROM, thank you if you can fix the problems, most importantly, SIM card 2

luucajo

Mar 31, 2021
Same here.

Seriously did you get it? I don't really care about the bug 2 only the Bluetooth and brightness. could you teach me how do i fix?

luucajo

Mar 31, 2021
Same here.

were you able to fix the headset bug too? I noticed that there is this bug too

May 10, 2021

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi [email protected]
    Plz kernel sakura download link
    Hi mp4008,

You will have to download the entire zip rom, extract it and flash the boot.img file to the boot partition. Note that this kernel is for Android 11. All credits to Project Sakura.

Code:
     I'M NOT RESPONSEABLE IF FLASHING THIS ROM BRICKS/ BREAKS YOUR DEVICE
    YOU CHOOSE TO FLASH THIS.
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

How to install

-use any recovery you want but i recommend twrp 3
    4.0.0 (links down below)

-it's recommend that your format data but wiping system,data,dalvik and cache should be enough
    - flash the rom zip file and wait for it to flash

-after flashing is complete click on reboot to system (don't flash magisk or anything yet)

-wait 2-4 minutes for the miui boot animation to go dim.

-then do a force restart by holding the power button + vol down button.
    -wait 10-20 seconds and enjoy!
    -if you're going to flash magisk then flash magisk 20.3

Changelog

-fixed ui lag issues
    -fixed screen Flickr
    -fixed overheating
    -fixed huge battery drain
    -added lesser audio switch as a system app ( you need to use this app to use headphone audio)
    -eureka kernel
    -faster boot
    -fixed AOD
    - certified the A30 as a miui device
    - disabled zip signature verification ( you can install YouTube vanced root version)
    -fixed google apps
    -cts profile and basic integrity pass by default (no need for magisk hide. Disable it)
    -fixed random reboots
    -Now using a personal build
    -optimised the ROM by 5X
    -optimised android 10 navigations ( still recommend to use buttons)
    -fixed notification sounds (just go to settings sound & vibration/notifications And choose the notification sound you want.)
    -fixed region issue
    -fixed blutooth
    -6 themes and 22 wallpapers by default
    -fixed miui themes app
    -removed the internal storage problem
    -fixed APK installation
    -fixed status bar padding
    -optimised the ROM for battery and speed
    -added a brightness control app
    -and many more!

bugs!

SIM slot 2 still doesn't work only slot 1 works.

Downloads!

credits:
    @Chatur27 for kernel
    @el0xren for tips from the beginning

Hit thanks if you want more updates and if you liked my work!
    IF you need any help pm me on tg @cytolytic
    Hi,

i flashed the kernel used by SAKURA PROJECT ROM and the brightness slider works like magic even auto brightness works but unfortunately i still have to use your SIM fix to get one sim slot working, SIM 2 slot still doesn't work.

I have seen MIUI rom working well with other phones by they use the Ryzen Kernel but there is none for A30 at the moment.
    Hi,

unfortunately the developer of this rom doesn't support it for a long time and for the A30 we don't have any developer for miui unfortunately this rom is good but it does not work Bluetooth
    OK no worries.
    I'll see if I can get a breakthrough and will post back.
    OK no worries.
    I'll see if I can get a breakthrough and will post back.
    If you find let me know. I like miui a lot if you find how to solve these bugs or a stable version let me know