• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] MiUi 2.12.7 - Note II - *SAMSUNG BASED* - OFFICIAL {SHARE}

Search This thread

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hi,

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER! I WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS THOUGH! Also if you need to ask my about my other ROMS use their respective thread. I am just sharing this as I have not seen this on XDA. I will help you and may bring updates too.

29ynxom.png

Do you love the MiUi ROM but miss the Samsung functionality. Well this ROM combines them and brings you the best of both worlds. No you can use the Spen and customize the hell outta your Note II.

Enough talk, Now the ROM

Features
- English & Chinese
- Implements Samsung TouchWiz Framework
- Multi-Window
- S-Note integrated
- Full S-Pen support
- Smart Stay
- Samsung base
- Support for custom samsung kernel

Pre Requisites

- Your device Must be Unlocked.
- CWM Recovery or any other recovery must be installed (search for a guide how to do it)
- This procedure is only for the Generic N7100, Don’t try this Root on the OTHER variants Like N7105 and all. However I will port this to the Note N7105 but do not ask for the ETA

Installation and MORE

- At First download the MIUI ROM and Google Apps package ( http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip Don't flash the newer one it will not work as it's only for 4.2 Devices)

- Connect your Handset Via USB cable and Mount the Memory Of the Handset and copy the above two Downloaded files in the Root of the Memory Card.

- Now its time to Turn off the device and Boot in the recovery Mode

- Just Hold-Down the Volume UP Button Home Button followed by Power Buttons to enter in the recovery Mode.
Its always advised to Create the nandroid Backup of the Installed ROM, if in case anything Goes wrong then you can easily restore from that

- Backup.

- Perform full wipe
Know How? > Select the wipe data/factory reset option in the recovery Menu >> and confirm on the next screen.
Navigate to the Main Menu by selecting the “Go Back”, and now choose the “Install Zip from SD Card” >> “Choose Zip from SD Card” and just select the downloaded MIUI ROM, It will require Confirmation to continue the Installation Process.

- After it's done, repeat the Same Process to Install the Google Apps ('Go Back' > 'Install Zip from SD Card' > 'Choose Zip from SD Card' > and select gapps zip)

- Navigate to the Main Menu by select the Option 'Go Back' and 'Reboot the system'

- First Boot-up will Take Sometime Near about 5 minutes, so don’t panic. Just wait.

- If in case you are not satisfied from the MIUI ROM, then you can easily revert back either via restoring the nandroid Back or you can flash the Stock Firmware

DOWNLOAD

MiUi Samsung http://bigota.d.miui.com/2.12.7/miui_Note2_2.12.7_610bba00b5_4.1.zip

My Version - COMING

- My version includes more Samsung items such as clock, gallery, svoice, bravia engine and newer stuff from latest Samsung release

Screenshots

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Thank You

Original Thread http://en.miui.com/thread-903-1-1.html

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-03-19-06-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-03-19-06-56.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 34,506
  • Screenshot_2013-02-03-19-06-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-03-19-06-43.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 35,599
  • Screenshot_2013-02-03-19-07-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-03-19-07-14.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 33,994
  • Screenshot_2013-02-03-19-07-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-03-19-07-24.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 33,922
Last edited:

gamesz2

Dec 10, 2010
holland
my problem with miui is that xposed not working then i get a bootloop ? someone know a fix?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

ph10m

Aug 25, 2012
How well does this rom handle the s-pen? I'm not in need of the gestures, but it would be quite boring if it left it unusable (even though I doubt this is the case)

Even if you want the gestures, I'm quite sure the GMD spen control app would work around that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER! I WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS THOUGH! Also if you need to ask my about my other ROMS use their respective thread. I am just sharing this as I have not seen this on XDA. I will help you and may bring updates too.

29ynxom.png

Do you love the MiUi ROM but miss the Samsung functionality. Well this ROM combines them and brings you the best of both worlds. No you can use the Spen and customize the hell outta your Note II.

Enough talk, Now the ROM

Features
    - English & Chinese
    - Implements Samsung TouchWiz Framework
    - Multi-Window
    - S-Note integrated
    - Full S-Pen support
    - Smart Stay
    - Samsung base
    - Support for custom samsung kernel

Pre Requisites

- Your device Must be Unlocked.
    - CWM Recovery or any other recovery must be installed (search for a guide how to do it)
    - This procedure is only for the Generic N7100, Don’t try this Root on the OTHER variants Like N7105 and all. However I will port this to the Note N7105 but do not ask for the ETA

Installation and MORE

- At First download the MIUI ROM and Google Apps package ( http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip Don't flash the newer one it will not work as it's only for 4.2 Devices)

- Connect your Handset Via USB cable and Mount the Memory Of the Handset and copy the above two Downloaded files in the Root of the Memory Card.

- Now its time to Turn off the device and Boot in the recovery Mode

- Just Hold-Down the Volume UP Button Home Button followed by Power Buttons to enter in the recovery Mode.
    Its always advised to Create the nandroid Backup of the Installed ROM, if in case anything Goes wrong then you can easily restore from that

- Backup.

- Perform full wipe
    Know How? > Select the wipe data/factory reset option in the recovery Menu >> and confirm on the next screen.
    Navigate to the Main Menu by selecting the “Go Back”, and now choose the “Install Zip from SD Card” >> “Choose Zip from SD Card” and just select the downloaded MIUI ROM, It will require Confirmation to continue the Installation Process.

- After it's done, repeat the Same Process to Install the Google Apps ('Go Back' > 'Install Zip from SD Card' > 'Choose Zip from SD Card' > and select gapps zip)

- Navigate to the Main Menu by select the Option 'Go Back' and 'Reboot the system'

- First Boot-up will Take Sometime Near about 5 minutes, so don’t panic. Just wait.

- If in case you are not satisfied from the MIUI ROM, then you can easily revert back either via restoring the nandroid Back or you can flash the Stock Firmware

DOWNLOAD

MiUi Samsung http://bigota.d.miui.com/2.12.7/miui_Note2_2.12.7_610bba00b5_4.1.zip

My Version - COMING

- My version includes more Samsung items such as clock, gallery, svoice, bravia engine and newer stuff from latest Samsung release

Screenshots

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Thank You

Original Thread http://en.miui.com/thread-903-1-1.html
    hey bro...for root...u have to activate root permission first....
    there is a folder called security...open it and click on permission.
    then click on the second row...root permission....on the top...right there you can find a slider...slide it to the right...now you have root.

if i helped you plz click the thx button.
    I am sorry but there is already a MIUI topic under general.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh really. I couldn't find anything in Google. Well it doesn't hurt if we have two. One in Android Dev sect. I never look at the general for ROMS.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 using xda premium
    My version will

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 using xda premium
    240 DPI

Any chance to work it with 240DPI ?
    did anyone try the Xposed framework ?
    ive tried today to install but the camera didnt work also after flashing a mod files ...