[ROM][MIUI 2.2.10 V4 ICS Stock G2x][2/17/12]

Search This thread

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
Iv Bought a Diferent Device and Will No Longer be Deving For The G2x, So All My Works IS Free to Be Cloned , Repacked , Redistributed As you See Fit.

PS Give Credit to me if you use my work

Android Maisters
Presents

Here it is the much waited and anticipated miui v4 , based on ics has come to the g2x. i finally worked out couple of issues that the port had and everything seem to be working fine, and of course most of cm9 issues still remain here, as i am using there libs.

Remember what is broken on cm9 it will be here also!

Issues from cm9.
videos cannot be decoded with hardware acceleration, software acceleraiton works fine(use MX video player)
Camera recording does not work
Some graphical flikers with the ui, very rare.

Not working
Data not working atm

Screenshots

Download Link

I forgot to included the superuser.apk, so get it from market, i will release an update with it included, plus my usual optimizations

Credits
Faux for he's awesome ICS Kernel
cm9 for there libs

No you may not base your rom on my work, ask permission first

Last edited:

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Extremely tempted, Probably over the weekend sometime, need my phone as is for now. At least I have a couple threads to read and laugh about now. Thanks for your work and making this happen :)

misquia

Oct 31, 2010
Is there an 'Use Internal Memory' option like there is in CM7? I don't have an SD card, so it cause some issues.

x0xhellx0x

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 6, 2011
Shirley, NY
dont bash him good job bud baby steps i like it i did a full wipe installd twice and i am getting no data

iCraft

Nov 8, 2011
Looks exactly like GB Miui. What changed? :|.

I wouldn't mind having an option for the stock ics launcher eaither.

Downloading now...

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

str8killinya

Sep 15, 2010
West Chester,Ohio
Im not bashing just saying no data and any suggestions to fix on my end i like it other then no data and themes dident seem to work for me

Dj-Dubster_TN

Apr 14, 2011
I'd rock this if data was working lol just saying, looks good though I ran miui ics on my fascinate and it was great

Last edited:

regP

Nov 1, 2010
Bay Area
I havent been keeping up with the CM9 threads can you maybe add a list of what is/isnt working in the OP?

iCraft

Nov 8, 2011
Downloaded, Here's my take on it:

UI is somewhat sluggish, Data isn't working, looks so similar to GB Miui.

I don't really know what to say, since it looks almost exactly like the past miui.

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
Downloaded, Here's my take on it:

UI is somewhat sluggish, Data isn't working, looks so similar to GB Miui.

I don't really know what to say, since it looks almost exactly like the past miui.

blame miui for that heh.

btw guys all of you that dont have data, have you tried adding the apn's manually?
edit: also does data even work on cm9? im sorry i just have no way of testing this

Last edited:

iCraft

Nov 8, 2011
I am running the latest CM9 beta from Arcee. Data, wifi, GPS, everything works except for the camera, and video play back isn't working.

Also, I tried connecting to T-Mobile manually, though still no data.

I'm not sure how data wouldn't work if this is based off of CM9. Since it does work on there.

Sent from my G2x : Running CM9 ICS

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
I am running the latest CM9 beta from Arcee. Data, wifi, GPS, everything works except for the camera, and video play back isn't working.

Also, I tried connecting to T-Mobile manually, though still no data.

I'm not sure how data wouldn't work if this is based off of CM9. Since it does work on there.

Sent from my G2x : Running CM9 ICS

im pretty sure it would have to be fixed on kernel for miui, since this is not based on a similar port device (Nexxus S), we will probably have to wait for o2x official miui v4 build. unless a workaround can be found before that. but for now no data, and i know what works or what docent on cm9. il keep ya posted

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Iv Bought a Diferent Device and Will No Longer be Deving For The G2x, So All My Works IS Free to Be Cloned , Repacked , Redistributed As you See Fit.

PS Give Credit to me if you use my work

Android Maisters
    Presents

Here it is the much waited and anticipated miui v4 , based on ics has come to the g2x. i finally worked out couple of issues that the port had and everything seem to be working fine, and of course most of cm9 issues still remain here, as i am using there libs.

Remember what is broken on cm9 it will be here also!

Issues from cm9.
    videos cannot be decoded with hardware acceleration, software acceleraiton works fine(use MX video player)
    Camera recording does not work
    Some graphical flikers with the ui, very rare.

Not working
    Data not working atm

Screenshots

Download Link

I forgot to included the superuser.apk, so get it from market, i will release an update with it included, plus my usual optimizations

Credits
    Faux for he's awesome ICS Kernel
    cm9 for there libs

No you may not base your rom on my work, ask permission first
    Camera works for some and doesn't for other people

Sent from my LG-P999 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

It would work for everyone if they just did a wipe of data, cache, dalvik, and system before installing. People don't do that but then insist on complaining about problems that are purely user error.
    Let's bring this back and try to get data working please./: I love this rom but I need data./:
    Development for this rom has ended, since iv moved to another device, be sure to read op for extra info.

If you would be so kind to explain how exactly you ported this, i would like to take a shot at it. I have some development/porting experience on another device, but what files did you have to copy from CM9 specifically? Also, i can't seem to find the CM9 nightlies for the G2x, can anyone help me find them?