• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][MIUI][20/10/12] cMIUI 2.10.19 [4.1.2][AOSP][OTA][Aroma][Multi]

Ghost-of-the-Sun

Jan 6, 2012
Any chance to implement navbar customization just like in aokp? Since I started to use it I can't do without and it's one of the few things that prevent me from coming back to cMIUI!

wibul_10

Mar 18, 2010
I installed JB version and when I talk on the phone longer than 10 minutes the phone with black nothing display on screen and I need to reboot....think it is some bug...and bluetooth can't listen to music...

Ali I Hagen

Nov 20, 2011
Fair enough :) I highly recommend people who are still on the ICS version of cMIUI to jump ship, you'll be flashing JB soon anyway so why not.
Not mine recommendations. JB version is not close to ICS edition. Missing features like control panel and high use of memory doesn't give same multitasking options.

Don't get me wrong. This is one of the best roms out there, so I can wait to try the newest release.

f8ct

Sep 16, 2011
So there's an ICS version of cMIUI and a JB version of cMIUI? And they're both being supported? I had no idea. Is the JB version far superior to the ICS one and should I consider switching right away? :)

chillzz81

Dec 15, 2010
Update: cMIUI 2.8.31

Code:
- based on CM10 Nightly [04.09.12]
- based on MIUI 2.8.31
- multilang
- re-added 3-way-reboot
- re-added volume skip mod
- added DPI-Settings in Aroma-Installer
- updated UpdateMe
- many minor bugfixes
Downloadlink and further informations in 1st post.

Don't forget to hit the "Thanks-Button"! ;)

chillzz81

Dec 15, 2010
wow new update!:D Download link still doesn't work yet, Oh it start to work as I write this:D my download speed is low I can provide you guys with torrent link! If anyone want this?

Chillzz man your rom rocks!

Anyway here is the torrent link that I provided.
http://up.liz.ir/files/cMIUI_I9100_JB_2_8_31.torrent
Seems there are too many download requests at the moment. Crazy. :p

Thanks for torrent link.

Reactions: ercxar

ercxar

Oct 4, 2011
Seems there are too many download requests at the moment. Crazy. :p

Thanks for torrent link.
Yeah I think I was one the first ones to be able to download:D But my download speed was around 300kb/s not bad but not good either:D
Man your welcome it's nothing for your awesome rom! Everything is perfect!:good: