[ROM] Miui 7 For Amazon Fire Phone (Safestrap)

Search This thread

Hussain_97

Feb 3, 2017
Miui 7 For Amazon Fire Phone

I recomond this Rom as it look wise and battery timing is awsome and it include extra features which makes this Rom awsome ..

Link To Download Miui 7 Rom ..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4MaWJPAv-qKcVhJUlpPLXdYelU/view

Gapps Link (i prefer to download gapps nano as it does'nt includes google launcher and Miui orignal look is much better) ..
www.opengapps.org

Safestrap link..
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347768716

Steps :
1 : Download the required files given above
2 : Root Your Phone by kingroot or super su
3 : install safestrap
4 : Restart the phone and boot into recovery
5 : Wipe out the data & install Miui rom
6 : Install gapps nano and restart
Enjoy the rom :)

Note : First time when you install this rom may take some time to load 5 mint or more but dont worry and be patient ...

Tips :

If you are using first time miui rom then these tips are for you ...

1 : Whenever you install a new app it will ask your permission to send mms so you can simple disable it permenently asking for permision by going to security app on home screen then ->permission->settings and then disable it permission manager and it will never distrub you again ,
Or
when you install new app go to security app -> Permission ->and tap on that new installed app and deny it mms sending permision ...

2 : (Root is Required) If you want to unistall its buit in cam app or other system app so you can do it by installing root browser and goes to system folder -> app or -> priv-app and there you can delete the apk file,

3 : Apps you want to auto start i.e Messenger,whatsapp or insta or others you want ..
Go to security app -> permission -> autostart and enable apps you want to autostart .. and this function simply increase the battery timing as you close the recent apps it will completly close all background apps except you allow for autostart..

4 : You can also customize the navigation bar keys position by going to settings -> additional setting -> buttons -> custom button position , ( by draging up and down you can customize the button position )

and more tips and its function you will learn by the time :)

P.S : My intention is just to share with the people this great Rom, not to hurt or pirate other people stuff so all credit goes to that unknown developer which had contributed and made this awsome rom for us ... :)

Here is a video running miui 7 on fire phone ..

https://youtu.be/CDYminSm640

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-58-53_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-58-53_com.miui.home.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 12,284
  • Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-58-56_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-58-56_com.miui.home.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 11,884
  • Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-59-01_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-59-01_com.miui.home.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 10,739
  • Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-59-03_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-59-03_com.miui.home.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 10,869
  • Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-59-26_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-59-26_com.miui.home.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 10,742
  • Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-59-07_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-59-07_com.miui.home.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 10,336
  • Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-59-09_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-15-59-09_com.miui.home.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 9,790
  • Screenshot_2017-05-04-16-02-08_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-16-02-08_com.android.settings.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 11,113
Last edited:

Asphyxiate666

Nov 23, 2014
Any major bugs? I'm considering this for my father's phone, and he needs a working device... Apart from that amazing bringup, did you port it?

hammaad5

Mar 21, 2014

I recomond this Rom as it look wise and battery timing is awsome and it include extra features which makes this Rom awsome ..

Gapps Link (i prefer to download gapps nano as it does'nt includes google launcher and Miui orignal look is much better) ..
www.opengapps.org

Safestrap link..

Steps :

Note : First time when you install this rom may take some time to load 5 mint or more but dont worry and be patient ...

Tips :

1 : Whenever you install a new app it will ask your permission to send mms so you can simple disable it permenently asking for permision by going to security app on home screen then ->permission->settings
Or
when you install new app go to security app -> Permission ->and tap on that new installed app and deny it mms sending permision ...

2 : (Root is Required) If you want to unistall its buit in cam app or other system app so you can do it by installing root browser and goes to system folder -> app or -> priv-app

3 : Apps you want to auto start i.e Messenger,whatsapp or insta or others you want ..
Go to security app -> permission -> autostart and enable apps you want to autostart .. and this function simply increase the battery timing as you close the recent apps it will completly close all background apps except you allow for autostart..

and more tips and its function you will learn by the time . :)

Thanks a lot! Gonna try it out soon! : )

Hussain_97

Feb 3, 2017
Instagram videos work? WhatsApp/Facebook Messenger video call work? Boomerang app work? Camera works? Battery life is better than cm/fireos?

camera issue can never be solved until bootloader codes release,
this rom look is pretty awsome , and battery time is obvious better than fire os/cm ..

Runner_cz

Dec 29, 2007
spb
Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus
Moto G
Hmmm...
As I can see - it's again the same old half-baked mix of the old CM11 from the early 2016 and the MIUI interface, as was already discussed, closed and dleted here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/fire-phone/general/miui-7-6-3-20-fire-phone-t3412344

Again the same violation of the XDA rules of not providing the source of the code, again no reference to the CM11 base of it, done by ggow, etc.

So, why to bother to galvanize the old stinky corpse?

Hussain_97

Feb 3, 2017
Hmmm...
As I can see - it's again the same old half-baked mix of the old CM11 from the early 2016 and the MIUI interface, as was already discussed, closed and dleted here:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/fire-phone/general/miui-7-6-3-20-fire-phone-t3412344

Again the same violation of the XDA rules of not providing the source of the code, again no reference to the CM11 base of it, done by ggow, etc.

its not a voilation of xda rules so dont try to be a CIA agent , its just a Rom which i found more better,than the other Roms as i m using it from a long time , its battery and its interference is better than the other Roms so people should also get benefit of that , we are here to share stuff with other people and beside i dont know who is the real developer of this rom but as i mentioned before i found it more better and stable rom so i think people also have a right to get benifit of that ..

Last edited:

ozan2

Oct 18, 2014
Constanta
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64063168&postcount=62 Download miui edition for this ROM!

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

@Hussain_97 Do you know how to make status bar and nav bar larger? Because is too small for my eyes

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

@Hussain_97 Do you know how to make status bar and nav bar larger? Because is too small for my eyes

Hussain_97

Feb 3, 2017
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64063168&postcount=62 Download miui edition for this ROM!

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

dude i think its large enough nav bar ,by the time you will get use too with it and if you want to adjust nav bar button position then go to settings and then go to additional setting and then go to buttons and scroll down and go to custom button position , there you can adjust the button positions ,

Last edited:

romario3600

Jun 25, 2013
San Fernando
Hmmm...

i thought the same thing but i was hoping that wasn't the case

ozan2

Oct 18, 2014
Constanta
dude i think its large enough nav bar ,by the time you will get use too with it and if you want to adjust nav bar button position then go to settings and then go to additional setting and then go to buttons and scroll down and go to custom button position , there you can adjust the button positions ,

Xposed miui edition by solarwarez does not work, is causing bootloop, do you know a version of xposed who works? By the way, battery life is better than CM11. Do you know any fix for android system and android who eats 40% of my battery?

Hussain_97

Feb 3, 2017
Xposed miui edition by solarwarez does not work, is causing bootloop, do you know a version of xposed who works? By the way, battery life is better than CM11. Do you know any fix for android system and android who eats 40% of my battery?

yeah i have also tested that xposed framework and its not working for us , and allow apps which you want to auto start this will close the background apps,

ozan2

Oct 18, 2014
Constanta
Anyone there able to get USB Tethering working in miui it used to work in cm11

had the exact same problem and fixed it this way...

Control Panel>
Device Manager>
Expand Portable Devices>
Right click "Kindle">
Update Driver Software>
Select Browse my computer for driver software>
Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer">
Under Manufacturer select "(Standard MTP Device)">
under Model select "MTP USB Device">
Click Next and press ok after the warning.

If you had the same problem as I did this fixed it for me.

Sdsingh

Nov 12, 2016
had the exact same problem and fixed it this way...

Control Panel>
Device Manager>
Expand Portable Devices>
Right click "Kindle">
Update Driver Software>
Select Browse my computer for driver software>
Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer">
Under Manufacturer select "(Standard MTP Device)">
under Model select "MTP USB Device">
Click Next and press ok after the warning.

If you had the same problem as I did this fixed it for me.

Thanks bro but I was talking about sharing internet not browsing files

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

www.opengapps.org

Safestrap link..

Steps :

Tips :

1 : Whenever you install a new app it will ask your permission to send mms so you can simple disable it permenently asking for permision by going to security app on home screen then ->permission->settings and then disable it permission manager and it will never distrub you again ,
    Or

2 : (Root is Required) If you want to unistall its buit in cam app or other system app so you can do it by installing root browser and goes to system folder -> app or -> priv-app and there you can delete the apk file,

4 : You can also customize the navigation bar keys position by going to settings -> additional setting -> buttons -> custom button position , ( by draging up and down you can customize the button position )

and more tips and its function you will learn by the time :)

P.S : My intention is just to share with the people this great Rom, not to hurt or pirate other people stuff so all credit goes to that unknown developer which had contributed and made this awsome rom for us ... :)

Here is a video running miui 7 on fire phone ..

https://youtu.be/CDYminSm640
    Hmmm...

Any major bugs? I'm considering this for my father's phone, and he needs a working device... Apart from that amazing bringup, did you port it?

its totally stable Rom without any bugs , i m also using this Rom from a long time and i did not notice any bug so feel free to test it, i m sure you will also like it :)
    Hmmm...

its not a voilation of xda rules so dont try to be a CIA agent , its just a Rom which i found more better,than the other Roms as i m using it from a long time , its battery and its interference is better than the other Roms so people should also get benefit of that , we are here to share stuff with other people and beside i dont know who is the real developer of this rom but as i mentioned before i found it more better and stable rom so i think people also have a right to get benifit of that ..
    I have also the error that this device is marked as lost and I have to enter a password from the Mi Account to activate my device. I think you logged in to your account and put your user data in the rom so it is still inside it. So everyone who installs this rom is automatically logged to your account and has to reenter password.

I don t have this problem. Rom works ok, just xposed doesn t work and mi sound enhancer does not exist