• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM 7.2.24 Android6-7.0

Search This thread

jmazzamj

Nov 19, 2013
I'm currently experiencing a flash issue as well.

I usually run MIUI EU but I can't find a solution to flash it to my 4X.

I've tried every TWRP I could find and I also tried every single release of EU MIUI for the 4X, I always end up with a missing partition and a force close as soon as I boot my device. However I had no idea latest 02.24 was based off both Android 6 and Android 7, that is probably why I'm facing this missing partition issue. Do you guys had a similar experience? Any advice you can share?

Thank you

EDIT: I'm quite sure the EU ROM is based off Android 7. It will work like a charm once I restore the China Dev based off Android 7.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

It did not work!!

Please advise, i'm very frustrated!!

Last edited:

bluviper

Oct 6, 2010
MKTICBD
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
has anyone tried flashing this via TWRP and Flashing SuperSU after?
this step has worked for me when they leaked the Mi Max beta rom based on Android 7

but I think Redmi Note 4X has some stuff that needs to be dealt with for this to work.
coz, I have also tried Mi-Globe ROM, cannot boot peacefully into the system. always error in UI.
unlocked BL, flash twrp and other stuff to no avail.

hk.happy

Aug 21, 2014
I'm planning to buy the redmi note 4 snapdragon version available in India in the next sale on march 8, and was wondering if anyone here could tell ne if they have the beta version of the nougat based MIUI running on their phones(snapdragon ones), and if yes, whether it is a daily driver ir not. Screenshots would be very helpful

jmazzamj

Nov 19, 2013
has anyone tried flashing this via TWRP and Flashing SuperSU after?
this step has worked for me when they leaked the Mi Max beta rom based on Android 7

but I think Redmi Note 4X has some stuff that needs to be dealt with for this to work.
coz, I have also tried Mi-Globe ROM, cannot boot peacefully into the system. always error in UI.
unlocked BL, flash twrp and other stuff to no avail.

I'm in the same situation as you but I've tried to flash MIUI EU instead.
I've tried every possible combination of TWRP and MIUI versions but I had no luck so far.

I think MIUI for the 4X is based on Android 7, but I've tried both Android 6 and 7 versions but I always get the same issue after boot and I can0t even set it up.

Please advise!!!

Last edited:

sanjay2105

Jan 6, 2017
Unzip file and run flash all.bat file

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Currently I'm on miui 8 7.3.2

bluviper

Oct 6, 2010
MKTICBD
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
thats for the fastboot flashing. but these other roms needs 3rd party recovery like TWRP. when you start flashing NOte 4X with 3rd party recovery. things get messy. no TWRP can crack the inside of the device to install new system. i dunno the proper term for that. *lol*

amnv

Jan 24, 2015
Im on miui 8.2.2 global stable marshmallow now
which one can i choose to intall
Plz help

Top Liked Posts