[ROM] [MIUI 8] [MM] [BASED ON H2OS][VOLTE][OTA][29/5/2017]

Search This thread

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
Anyone that's still using this were you using any custom kernels and able to get them to apply settings on boot? Was my only issue when I used to rom couldn't get any kernel settings to apply on boot

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
I could not. I tried with Boeffla and app wouldn't even auto start on boot, even if I gave it permission. I believe it would be the same issue with kernel adiutor or whatever you may be using.. auto starting
hello just a follow up on this. I was able to get the settings to apply on boot you have to make whatever kernel editor youre using into a system app. Changed kernel auditor to system app and its working perfectly

coolduff

Jun 28, 2017
i can't enable volte please guide step by step:p
Install patch part 1 from recovery than reboot phone and wait for 10 second than again install patch part 2 from recovery and reboot phone. Enjoy than VOLTE will be enable. I am not responsible for any error. These patches 100% work for me so many times.

Attachments

• patch_final_part-2.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 28

koolmaniac

Sep 13, 2008
Hi All ,

I am using this rom stock but rooted as mentioned in OP for the time being. I would like to inform that there some bugs/issues I am facing:-

1) When I receive a call on my Bluetooth , I can't hear the caller, however, if I toggle it to speaker or hands-free, it works but but vice - versa.
2) While playing games it is very jittery and lags a lot. Do I need a kernel for it? If I do which one?
3) The slider is not working, is this not suppose to work?
4) If I wish to switch off one of the sims, it toggles back to on.
5) The camera has very limited options in it so is there any update or a zip fill to install a different camera ? Can we install
OP5 camera zip on this ?
6) Can you please post the final patches together with your post to install VOLTE.
7) In music, I don't have the audio effects or Stream HD, they are been grayed out. Need help regarding this.

Thanks Dev for this awesome rom, just waiting for the MIUI 9 with Nougat 7.1.2 .

Please help me with my query.

Btw I have clean installed the rom, wiped Dalvik, system, data, internal and cache and installed the rom using sideload. Just wanted to install a clean rom.

See if anyone of you can help me out with my issues.

Last edited:

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
Hi All ,

I am using this rom stock but rooted as mentioned in OP for the time being. I would like to inform that there some bugs/issues I am facing:-

1) When I receive a call on my Bluetooth , I can't hear the caller, however, if I toggle it to speaker or hands-free, it works but but vice - versa.
2) While playing games it is very jittery and lags a lot. Do I need a kernel for it? If I do which one?
3) The slider is not working, is this not suppose to work?
4) If I wish to switch off one of the sims, it toggles back to on.
5) The camera has very limited options in it so is there any update or a zip fill to install a different camera ? Can we install
OP5 camera zip on this ?
6) Can you please post the final patches together with your post to install VOLTE.
7) In music, I don't have the audio effects or Stream HD, they are been grayed out. Need help regarding this.

Thanks Dev for this awesome rom, just waiting for the MIUI 9 with Nougat 7.1.2 .

Please help me with my query.

Btw I have clean installed the rom, wiped Dalvik, system, data, internal and cache and installed the rom using sideload. Just wanted to install a clean rom.

See if anyone of you can help me out with my issues.

2. I'm using Boeffla kernel with the ROM. You can see if it helps with the games. Make sure you download the OOS version

3. What's not working about it? It goes into silent and regular mode. If you want more control over it you might have to install a 3rd party app

5. I've heard great reviews from Open Camera and Camera Mx they're available in the playstore. You can delete the system app cameras if you find yourself liking either ones. The oneplus 5 camera is only for Android 7.0 so it shouldn't work on this

6. I can upload a build with all the patches later ( VOLTE, themes, language)

7. I don't see those options at all in the music app. Can you post a pic? I've updated the music app so that might be a reason

Last edited:

theoctober19th

Mar 29, 2017
I did everything as told.. When flasing the ROM zip, TWRP says :
Code:
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/system at /system: Device or resource busy

FYI I have official TWRP 3.1.1.

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
I did everything as told.. When flasing the ROM zip, TWRP says :
Code:
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/userdata at /data: Device or resource busy
mount: failed to mount /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/system at /system: Device or resource busy

FYI I have official TWRP 3.1.1.
That is normal reboot and the ROM will be installed successfully

ravit2839

Feb 4, 2017
Can anyone say how to increase saturation on miui rom pls I'm not able to increase it in kernel auditor or exkernel manager?

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

@ashu01 is there any chances of getting miui 9 for op2 ?:victory:

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

2. I'm using Boeffla kernel with the ROM. You can see if it helps with the games. Make sure you download the OOS version
R u using boeffla on miui rom ??

Notorious

Aug 23, 2011
Sydney
Google Pixel 3 XL
OnePlus 9
Can anyone say how to increase saturation on miui rom pls I'm not able to increase it in kernel auditor or exkernel manager?

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

@ashu01 is there any chances of getting miui 9 for op2 ?:victory:

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

R u using boeffla on miui rom ??

I use boeffla kernel and it has the option to increase saturation in boeffla config. Make sure you use the OOS version

Reactions: ravit2839

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    miui-8-event-live.jpg
    THIS IS MADE BY X_S, THE OFFICIAL MAINTAINER OF MIUI ROMS
    The MIUI for the joint development group XS produced to support OTA and official update every friday. This MIUI prohibits anyone and forums reproduced based on this MIUI ROM modify, compile and repackaging​

Flashing Instructions:​

Clean Flash
    Latest OFFICIAL TWRP Required
    1. Download Rom
    2. Wipe everything except Internal
    4. Flash the ROM
    5. Setup MIUI(skip MI account)
    6. Install the google installer
    7. Open that app and install all the Google core apps.
    8. Sign in to your google account.
    9. Flash superuser

Hit Thanks if you enjoyed

Downloads

OTA
    > Flash full zip of Previous build
    > Flash OTA
    > Flash SU and Xposed
    > Flash it over previous build only

ROM
    AFH
    AFH

SUPERSU
    SuperSU 2.79

XPOSED

Known Bugs
    One Handed Mode

Original Source
    http://www.oneplusbbs.com/thread-2991394-1-1.html

TELEGRAM GROUP
    JOIN HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
    MIUI8 6.0, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    ashu01, XiaoshaXs, yash1310, @kunalshah912 for continous testing @camp70, @chintu1234, All Telegram Brothers
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER
    Based On: H2OS

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-01-20
    Beta Release Date: 2016-11-08

Created 2016-11-09
    Last Updated 2017-06-10
    Reserved

Full Changelog

(Google Translated from Chinese)

Optimize the lock screen pictorial performance Optimize the hidden mode (set, power and performance), improve the standby power to repair a process manager error, improve the occasional Caton
    PS: If you still feel that standby is not good, it is recommended to learn the next black Domain usage, governance rogue application

repair lock screen pictorial
    repair camera switch
    optimization Patchrom Hook error optimization
    on the phone CPUfrequencydisplay

Optimize the default input method Skin style optimization
    part of the Xposed plug-in causes the system Caton optimized uninstall
    MIUI market and so no longer card screen
    repair double open application can not read the data
    repair system update or root authority to install the application of automatic double open

Optimize the hydrogen camera icon to MIUI style optimization Additional
    settings - King Pesticide mode (camouflage meters 5 to open the high frame mode) to
    optimize additional settings - camera switch (default for the two cameras, where you can choose a single camera)

Fixed mobile data qs toggle
    Xposed optimizations
    Fixed sms tones

Optimized support holster mode
    Optimize theme exception recovery problem
    Optimize the baseband upgrade to version 2.5
    Optimization support perfect Root
    REPEAT Press and hold the MENU button
    Repair boot occasional black screen stuck
    Repair MENU calls out the background Caton
    Repair MIUI music, video can not be upgraded
    Repair millet red envelope assistant installation failure problem
    XPOSED repair caused by the cool flash back, the system exception Caton and so on
    PS: In case of SMS FC, please close the SMS smart identification can be
    PS: In case of system applications automatically double-open, double-heavy brush can be (or lost in a folder, does not affect the normal use)
    Guide To Convert Chinese Theme Manager to Global Theme Manager(English) and Get All Themes For Free!!!!

Procedure:
    1.Add the following lines in Build.prop :

ro.miui.region=IN
    ro.miui.cust_variant=en

2. the Same lines will be there in /data/miui/cust/cn/cust.prop

Do the same changes there too and Rename the "cn" folder to "IN"

3.Clear Data of Theme Manager and Reboot.

4.Profit.
    Credits- Dr. Rahul
    Reserved

FAQ SECTION

VOLTE
    Add these lines to the build.prop

persist.dbg.ims_volte_enable=1
    persist.dbg.volte_avail_ovr=1
    persist.dbg.vt_avail_ovr=0
    persist.data.iwlan.enable=true
    persist.dbg.wfc_avail_ovr=0

Q : Want to remove Chinese bloatware

A : refer to this post
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71330009&postcount=496

Q : Want to covert Chinese Theme store to English

A : Refer to this post
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71873988&postcount=589

Q : Want To swap Nav buttons

A : Go to system>usr>keylayout>Generic.kl
    Lines:
    key 158 change to MENU
    key 580 change to BACK

Q : I am not able to unlock apps with Fingerprint

A : Enable the app lock settings in Settings>Lock Screen and password>screen lock and fingerprint

Q. I am not able to Download bigger files from playstore. asking for WLan

A : Go to Downloads<3 dot menu<settings and set the download size limit to unlimited.
    OTA attached
    Full zip uploading