[ROM] MIUI 8 OnePlus 3 [6.0.1]

x.0ni.x

Oct 13, 2013
Pueblo
Did you tested yet?

Sent from my ONEPLUS3
Yaaaa sorry was playing fallout 4 and setting it up in between. Booted up just fine everything seems to be working including Dash charging. Except for some reason when i try to download themes it can't get the resources it says but all in all its freaking sweet to have MIUI 8 on a device. Was waiting to get it on my Nexus 6P but now I'm totally content until if and when that ever happens. Also flashed super su,installed busybox,and xposed for MIUI 8. So still setting it up. But flash away gents shes good for a run. Oh!! And no alert slider in this build at least. Im ok without it.

Attachments

Last edited:

HIshan Pavidu

Feb 16, 2015
Pannipitiya
Yaaaa sorry was playing fallout 4 and setting it up in between. Booted up just fine everything seems to be working including Dash charging. Except for some reason when i try to download themes it can't get the resources it says but all in all its freaking sweet to have MIUI 8 on a device. Was waiting to get it on my Nexus 6P but now I'm totally content until if and when that ever happens. Also flashed super su,installed busybox,and xposed for MIUI 8. So still setting it up. But flash away gents shes good for a run. Oh!! And no alert slider in this build at least. Im ok without it.
Look like ok wait till alert slider working

Sent from my ONEPLUS3

Paradoxxx

Aug 14, 2008
Krakow
Okay huge recap.

I've been trying to get used to it for the last 10 hours.

It's the chinesse port, not a GLOBAL port.

Which means that every proprietary applications are in chinesse.

Themes, music player, browsers etc.

Themes wont let you see proper themes.

Stock SuperUser doesnt work.

I tried to install the xposed module to get the themes that are not verified to install, it didnt work neither.

The whole experience is great and it runs great.

But we need a global version of this, and the chinesse crap version.

RohanAJoshi

Mar 17, 2011
Pune
Okay huge recap.

I've been trying to get used to it for the last 10 hours.

It's the chinesse port, not a GLOBAL port.

Which means that every proprietary applications are in chinesse.

Themes, music player, browsers etc.

Themes wont let you see proper themes.

Stock SuperUser doesnt work.

I tried to install the xposed module to get the themes that are not verified to install, it didnt work neither.

The whole experience is great and it runs great.

But we need a global version of this, and the chinesse crap version.
As we got chinese base for work, I hope someone will try to make it using global version of mi5