THIS IS NOT MY ROM
This ROM it's the CHINESE version, not the GLOBAL!
You need to have root access on your Oneplus 3 to flash Miui V8.
Charge your OnePlus3 85% so that you wont encounter any battery related problems while updating it.
- Unlocked bootloader:
You must have a unlocked bootloader on OnePlus 3 to flash this rom.
You need a custom recovery like twrp installed on your device.
Go here for an All-in-one kit for root, unlock bootloader, and flash recovery. Thanks to @ahmedradaideh
How to flash:
- Download MIUI v8 for OnePlus 3 and place it in a folder which can be easily accessible on device internal storage.
- Reboot into TWRP using button combination and make a nandroid backup. (Optional)
- Wipe cache,system and data partitions.
- Click on install and select MIUI v8 rom zip file and flash it.
I'm kind of fed up seeing MIUI take a bad rep on XDA because of a butt hurt past. Your problems are not problems I have so you shouldn't be sitting telling everyone how awful it is because you don't know how to sort those issues.
A: don't install Google apps from TWRP, you need to use Google apps installer v2
B: apply a different theme, this will correct the Chinese text in the clock and status bar as well as lock screen (there is an "Android N" theme which works perfectly fine.
C: don't use stock browser or keyboard. Both easily replaceable once you have Google apps working.
P.s. Ching Chong sounds racist to me. This is not the place for that kind of chat.
I have mod ROM base on miui 6.9.8 from dev Wu Lin
since no more update from him. (his release diff. rom base on hydrogen) the rom become global and update to last official miui.eu v6.9.29.
- camera still same with v6.9.8
- first boot always popup error google keyboard, for fix use sogu keyboard, finish setup and go to google play, update the google keyboard.
- another popup related to display setting (still find for fix it) but never show up after that.
read first page, same procedure
no need google installer, is already incl in ROM