• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] MIUI 9 Global Beta v7.9.7 For Lenovo A6000/+ • 5.1.1 • STABLE • ARM

Search This thread

PawanRockz

Feb 28, 2017
New Delhi
techygaggu.blogspot.in
Latest Build ready. Interested users can pm me for donations.

Attachments

• IMG_20171112_125637.jpg
    IMG_20171112_125637.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_20171112_125653.png
    IMG_20171112_125653.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_20171112_125717.png
    IMG_20171112_125717.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 659
Nov 14, 2017
the android version !!

Hello sir,
it's an honor to speak with you and i am glad and wish that you continue to success u and your team i have some issues.
First : my phone now on Cyanogenmod version 11 and its on (android 4.4.4).
so what is the meaning of ROM Firmware Required:- 5.1.1 Lollipop ! <<
should i must flash the 5.1.1 stock rom first !! to flash your rom !?? cuz i afried to lose my mobile if i flashed it now.
waiting your answer as soon as possible becuase my mob is hang and laged so much i wanna change the rom today !
:cool:
Second : i tried all the links to download the rom non of them work at all !! and i mean it !! please upload it on some famous sites like MediaFire or FileRio Or Google disk !

third : what is the way to install it if i am on android 4.4.4 ? what is the steps ? do i have to flash 5.1 stock rom then format then flash the miui rom ? please be care full with ur instructions because i have low mobility with working on phones.

regards,
Speedy

xda_borj

Mar 6, 2017
Queen City of the South
Hello sir,
it's an honor to speak with you and i am glad and wish that you continue to success u and your team i have some issues.
First : my phone now on Cyanogenmod version 11 and its on (android 4.4.4).
so what is the meaning of ROM Firmware Required:- 5.1.1 Lollipop ! <<
should i must flash the 5.1.1 stock rom first !! to flash your rom !?? cuz i afried to lose my mobile if i flashed it now.
waiting your answer as soon as possible becuase my mob is hang and laged so much i wanna change the rom today !
:cool:
Second : i tried all the links to download the rom non of them work at all !! and i mean it !! please upload it on some famous sites like MediaFire or FileRio Or Google disk !

third : what is the way to install it if i am on android 4.4.4 ? what is the steps ? do i have to flash 5.1 stock rom then format then flash the miui rom ? please be care full with ur instructions because i have low mobility with working on phones.

regards,
Speedy

1. In order to use/install custom ROMS based on Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo, you will need to be on Lollipop first. Therefore, you will need to install stock Lollipop first. (Safer than using any base switcher flashable zips)

2. I have checked and confirmed that all the download links are working.

3. Flash stock Lollipop > Flash TWRP recovery > Flash MIUI > Flash GApps > Enjoy. ( You can also read the instructions on the first post.)

If you have questions or you are having problems, please let us know. Others may be able to help you out too. :cool:

:highfive:

Nov 14, 2017
1. In order to use/install custom ROMS based on Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo, you will need to be on Lollipop first. Therefore, you will need to install stock Lollipop first. (Safer than using any base switcher flashable zips)

2. I have checked and confirmed that all the download links are working.

3. Flash stock Lollipop > Flash TWRP recovery > Flash MIUI > Flash GApps > Enjoy. ( You can also read the instructions on the first post.)

If you have questions or you are having problems, please let us know. Others may be able to help you out too. :cool:

:highfive:
Hello,sir
please i really can't open the site to download it look at this message :
This site can’t be reached
The webpage at htps://ca2.androidfilehost.com/dl/rOwNjOGgveR5hsJOO26ijA/1510969241/889764386195928977/MIUI9-v7.9.7-GlobalBeta-%5B5.1.1%5D-LenovoA6000%2F%2B%5B11.09.17%5D.zip?[/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

i ask from you please upload it for me on anyother site like : MediaFire or Google Disk or FileRio etc

my phone is really not working right now i need some help here :(:crying:

Regards,
Speedy

JovanSijacki

Oct 14, 2014
Beograd
Hello,sir
The webpage at htps://ca2.androidfilehost.com/dl/rOwNjOGgveR5hsJOO26ijA/1510969241/889764386195928977/MIUI9-v7.9.7-GlobalBeta-%5B5.1.1%5D-LenovoA6000%2F%2B%5B11.09.17%5D.zip?[/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

i ask from you please upload it for me on anyother site like : MediaFire or Google Disk or FileRio etc

Regards,
Speedy
Refer to my noob guide in q and A sectuon

xda_borj

Mar 6, 2017
Queen City of the South
Hello,sir

Regards,
Speedy
I am sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I can't do that for you as of this moment. I have no access to my computer. I am on mobile with a limited internet connection. If no one uploads it, I will do in Saturday.

Reactions: SpeedyxOnlyOne
Nov 14, 2017
I am sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I can't do that for you as of this moment. I have no access to my computer. I am on mobile with a limited internet connection. If no one uploads it, I will do in Saturday.

Oky i will wait to saturday but i have onther big problem !!
you told me before i must be on Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM Firmware Required:- 5.1.1 Lollipop <
there is no stock rom lollipop for lenovo a6000 based on 5.1.1 the lastest version only is s062 : (android 5.0.2) ??!! so how the hell i gonna install the lollipop 5.1.1 !!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Please Please Please i need some info here :confused::confused::confused::confused::(

xda_borj

Mar 6, 2017
Queen City of the South
Oky i will wait to saturday but i have onther big problem !!
you told me before i must be on Lollipop 5.1.1 ROM Firmware Required:- 5.1.1 Lollipop <
there is no stock rom lollipop for lenovo a6000 based on 5.1.1 the lastest version only is s062 : (android 5.0.2) ??!! so how the hell i gonna install the lollipop 5.1.1 !!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Please Please Please i need some info here :confused::confused::confused::confused::(
I never told you to be on 5.1.1, what I told was you need to be on Lollipop. That means, you must be on 5.x.x. You can flash stock ROM 5.0.x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download Links

PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON AND PROCEED FOR DOWNLOAD

~~~ M I U I 9 GLOBAL BETA FOR Lenovo a6000/+ ~~~
    ~~MIUI9 For Lenovo A6000 By PawanRockz

MIRROR-IF ABOVE LINK DOESN'T WORK

Install ARM 5.1.1 GAPPs From opengapps , cheers.
    MIUI-9-Logo-Feature-Image.png

Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself

About
    MIUI which stands for Mi User Interface and pronounced "Me You I", a play on the common abbreviation of the words user interface as UI, developed by Xiaomi Tech, is a stock and aftermarket firmware for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Google Android operating system. MIUI includes various features such as theming support.

MIUI 9 is one of the most advance OS. :)

MIUI 9 - F E A T U R E S
    Lightning fast system
    Explosively fast app launch time
    Dynamic resource allocation by prioritise the in-use App for fluent experience!
    Universal search: Powerful search engine that can differentiate your image by typing in keywords, including your conversations.
    Two steps for all the vital information: Copy and receive info!
    Image Search
    New Image Editing Software
    New Animations Across Whole UI
    Home screen customizations.
    Notification Filter.
    Lock Screen Shortcuts
    Comtrols and Gestures Support
    New Messaging Interface
    Silent DND Mode
    One Tap Login
    Instant App
    Revamped and Simplified 50+ Features

Note [I M P O R T A N T]:
    -After installing rom wait some time to becoming Rom stable
    -This is 32 BIT ROM.
    -You have to install GAPPS separately.
    -This ROM is ported from Redmi 2 prime.
    -Rom take some time on 1st boot

Bugs
    No Bugs.

Download Links In Second Post.
    Screenshots In third Post.

Flashing Process [To be followed strictly] :
    Go to TWRP
    Wipe cache / dalvik cache / data / system.
    Then MIUI 9 FOR LA6000/+ BY PawanRockz.zip
    It might show error 7 on first try, don't panic flash ROM again without wiping anything.
    Wipe Cache and dalvic cache.
    Reboot.
    Install ARM 5.1.1 GAPPS After First Boot and Enjoy, Cheers !!

ROM Information
    ROM Developer:- PawanRockz
    ROM OS Version:-5.1.1 Lollipop
    ROM Kernel:-Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required:- 5.1.1 Lollipop
    Based On:- MIUI V9

Version Information

Leave a THANKS if you like it :good: :good: :good:

Credits:
    MIUI PRO
    Xiaomi.EU Team
    Xiaomi Team
    Me - PawanRockz

Donate Me : Scan This Barcode With PayTM !!http://u01.appmifile.com/images/2017/05/26/3a07a1eb-e270-4db0-84df-f31f0d70a889.jpg

Don't forget to hit that Thanks Button. Its free and means a lot.
    Screenshots

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON AND PROCEED.

IMG_20170912_204953.png

IMG_20170912_205101.png

IMG_20170912_205049.png

IMG_20170912_205007.png

IMG_20170912_205034.png
    cant download, please upload it anywhere else :/

This link working fine.
    MIUI 9 For A6K