[ROM][MIUI][apollo][apollopro] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10T / MI10TPro / Redmi K30S Ultra

Search This thread

Danacy

Jan 7, 2014
on the last weekly version for the mi10t pro, the battery is a massacre, it flies in the eyes
I am getting confused by the different messages here. Is there a weekly for the Pro or not? I believe the Dev said there is no Weekly because those are for China ROM and there is no China ROM for this decide since it is not released in China. Right?

RoughNeck1971

Feb 26, 2013
Hamburg
Afaik the weeklys are not for 10Tpro yet. But the beta for the MI10Tpro startet for the chinese ROM. So I'm hopeful that there will be also a weekly for us soon.

sergio_sant

Sep 6, 2014
I have a Mi 10T with official Global Rom 12.0.9. I want to switch to EU 12.5 (Android 11). For this scenario, are the steps the same as in the OP?

hendibudi

Oct 22, 2014
I admit now dual sim both working simultaneously in android 11 MIUI EU, one 5G and onather one 4G, not like previously in android 10 if we want to use 5G only single sim working, another sim useless, long times issue now is solving great job 🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: RoughNeck1971

RoughNeck1971

Feb 26, 2013
Hamburg
Just installed the new weekly for RedmiK30SUltra/MI10T on my MI 10T pro. Works without issues and 5G can be used while the second SIM is working with LTE. The only bad thing I recognized (also with the previous beta) that the battery drain during standby is much higher than on Android 10. There I had SOT of around 6-8 hours and battery lasted for almost 3 days. Now I have SOT with 4-5 hours and I have to recharge every second day. During the night (recharging before going to bed) the batterie drops from 100% to 91%. Just lying on the table. With Android 10 the batterie dropped from 100% to 99% in the same time! Hopefully it will get better.

nesoler

Jul 22, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
Someone who has had a problem with the Paypal app, which cannot be configured. When I put my account and my password, after I am not a robot, it returns to the beginning and asks me again for the account

I am not root.

iron maiden

Feb 9, 2011
hello in the last xiaomi eu weekly the cts profile does not pass I have already tried termux modules etc. someone else?

Tekkamen77

Oct 22, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 11
Just installed the new weekly for RedmiK30SUltra/MI10T on my MI 10T pro. Works without issues and 5G can be used while the second SIM is working with LTE. The only bad thing I recognized (also with the previous beta) that the battery drain during standby is much higher than on Android 10. There I had SOT of around 6-8 hours and battery lasted for almost 3 days. Now I have SOT with 4-5 hours and I have to recharge every second day. During the night (recharging before going to bed) the batterie drops from 100% to 91%. Just lying on the table. With Android 10 the batterie dropped from 100% to 99% in the same time! Hopefully it will get better.
hello can you tell me where you downloaded the rom for mi10t pro RedmiK30SUltra I can't find it

Tekkamen77

Oct 22, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 11
hello can you tell me where you downloaded the rom for mi10t pro RedmiK30SUltra I can't find it

mac231us

Oct 26, 2010
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

Where is this bat file? When I unpack one of the zips I see this typical for flashable zips but not batch file. Thanks.

EDIT found it in the older versions 12.0.2, 4 and 7. Not in 8 and 12. Thanks.

Attachments

• exp.JPG
    exp.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

calinorg

- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:

Where is this bat file? When I unpack one of the zips I see this typical for flashable zips but not batch file. Thanks.

EDIT found it in the older versions 12.0.2, 4 and 7. Not in 8 and 12. Thanks.
That's not fastboot rom, that's recovery rom. Scripts are only in fastboot roms afaik.

Reactions: mac231us

gah1973uk

Jan 28, 2021

Thordoctor

Mar 13, 2011
Em Dez / 20 comprei o modelo Xiaomi Mi 10 T Pro na Loja Oficial da Xiaomi no Aliexpress. O dispositivo veio funcionando perfeitamente e com o MIUI Global 12.0.13.0 estável (QJDEUXM).

Há alguns dias, recebi uma atualização da MIUI via OTA. O dispositivo funcionou bem por alguns dias e depois começou a mostrar alguns travamentos aleatórios.

Dois dias atrás, o dispositivo entrou no modo bootloop infinito, reiniciando continuamente.

Ele não aceita carregar o sistema operacional, apenas iniciando o logo MI de forma rápida e rápida em uma tela branca e reiniciando para sempre, até que a bateria acabe.

O bootloader está bloqueado.

Não aceita entrar no modo de recuperação.

O dispositivo entra apenas no modo FastBoot.

Tentei passar algumas ROMs pelo MiFlash, mas fui impedido pelo erro "Erro de verificação do Antiroolback".

O dispositivo está inutilizável devido ao mau funcionamento do MIUI que bloqueou o sistema.

Como posso recuperá-lo?

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

In Dec / 20 I bought the Xiaomi Mi 10 T Pro model in the Official Xiaomi Store on Aliexpress. The device was working perfectly and with the MIUI Global 12.0.13.0 stable (QJDEUXM).

A few days ago, I received an update from MIUI via OTA. The device worked well for a few days and then started showing some random crashes.

Two days ago, the device went into infinite bootloop mode, restarting continuously.

He does not accept to load the operating system, just starting the MI logo quickly and quickly on a white screen and restarting forever, until the battery runs out.

The bootloader is blocked.

It does not accept entering recovery mode.

The device enters FastBoot mode only.

I tried to pass some ROMs through MiFlash, but I was prevented by the error "Antiroolback verification error".

The device is unusable due to the MIUI malfunction that blocked the system.

How can I get it back?

Last edited by a moderator:

utalpt

Apr 5, 2009
Lisbon
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Em Dez / 20 comprei o modelo Xiaomi Mi 10 T Pro na Loja Oficial da Xiaomi no Aliexpress. O dispositivo veio funcionando perfeitamente e com o MIUI Global 12.0.13.0 estável (QJDEUXM).

Há alguns dias, recebi uma atualização da MIUI via OTA. O dispositivo funcionou bem por alguns dias e depois começou a mostrar alguns travamentos aleatórios.

Dois dias atrás, o dispositivo entrou no modo bootloop infinito, reiniciando continuamente.

Ele não aceita carregar o sistema operacional, apenas iniciando o logo MI de forma rápida e rápida em uma tela branca e reiniciando para sempre, até que a bateria acabe.

O bootloader está bloqueado.

Não aceita entrar no modo de recuperação.

O dispositivo entra apenas no modo FastBoot.

Tentei passar algumas ROMs pelo MiFlash, mas fui impedido pelo erro "Erro de verificação do Antiroolback".

O dispositivo está inutilizável devido ao mau funcionamento do MIUI que bloqueou o sistema.

Como posso recuperá-lo?

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

In Dec / 20 I bought the Xiaomi Mi 10 T Pro model in the Official Xiaomi Store on Aliexpress. The device was working perfectly and with the MIUI Global 12.0.13.0 stable (QJDEUXM).

A few days ago, I received an update from MIUI via OTA. The device worked well for a few days and then started showing some random crashes.

Two days ago, the device went into infinite bootloop mode, restarting continuously.

He does not accept to load the operating system, just starting the MI logo quickly and quickly on a white screen and restarting forever, until the battery runs out.

The bootloader is blocked.

It does not accept entering recovery mode.

The device enters FastBoot mode only.

I tried to pass some ROMs through MiFlash, but I was prevented by the error "Antiroolback verification error".

The device is unusable due to the MIUI malfunction that blocked the system.

How can I get it back?
Have you tried to flash official fastboot rom version, via miflash and fastboot?

SIRKRA

Oct 2, 2013
Hi everyone, i'd like to ask please:

- after a successful installation of the rom, is it MANDATORY to keep the stock recovery or I can FLASH twrp permanently and not only booting it when necessary ?
- are backups/restores working with latest rom/twrp ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10T / MI10TPro / Redmi K30S Ultra [apollo][apollopro]

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for apollo is released

TWRP is released so we will release only TWRP versions from now..

Steps to install our ROM for FIRST TIME from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
    - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
    - Download our ROM zip file HERE
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via USB cable

For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Steps to install UPDATE of our ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
    - Download our ROM zip file STABLE
    - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
    - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
    - Connect to PC via USB cable

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
    For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
    For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 5min)

Update via OTA:
    Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
    Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
    You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Xiaomi.eu ROM features
    Based on China Stable / Weekly builds (except POCOF1, HMNote6Pro, HMNote8T, HMNote9ProMax, HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S, HMNote9ProEU)
    Enabled search gesture (swipe up) on the desktop
    3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
    Dark Mode (Night Mode) for all devices (In the dev settings except 9.x/10.x)
    Removed ads in MIUI system apps
    Face Unlock for all devices
    Vertical clock widget on lockscreen
    Steps counter in Assistant screen
    More shortcuts on left lockscreen
    Wake up gestures
    AI preloading option in MIUI Lab
    Fullscreen gestures
    Option to auto-expand first notification
    Notifications priority settings
    More edit options in Gallery app
    Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
    Added landscape mode for SMS app
    Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app
    Google apps support integrated
    Removed 5GHz region restrictions
    Confirm dials from call logs
    Morning report on alarm at morning
    More apps supported for AOD notifications
    More styles for AOD screen
    Raise to wake gesture
    AOD notification received animation
    Default volume control stream toggle
    Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
    More Camera features
    Double tap to lock screen
    Battery AI scenes
    Allowed disabling specific system apps
    Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
    No useless Chinese bloatware apps
    More free RAM due to less background processes
    Unified flat style app icons for both system and 3rd party apps
    Advanced menu with color icons
    No any Chinese character under the full system
    Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content
    No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
    Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
    Added EU T9 dialer support
    Added charging sound switch
    Added Screen-OFF animation
    Optimized GPS settings for EU
    Optimized Battery consumption
    Optimized RAM consumption
    Added 3D Touch to MI5S 3GB RAM version
    Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
    Added more icons grid layout 4x5, 4x6, 4x7, 5x5, 5x6, 5x7 (depends on device)
    SafetyNet passed (Google Pay)
    Play Store Certified
    Deodexed
    Added automated tasks in Security app
    Added game speed booster
    Added erase module (magic elimination) to Gallery photo edit options
    Fixed low volume sound via headphone
    Charging screen
    And more, and more made by our 9 years MIUI mods experience.

Enjoy.. :)
    Today I unlocked my phone and changed to Xiaomi.EU ROM and boy it looks and works goooood :victory:!
    I honestly think that Xiaomi should drop the global ROM and start selling phones with Eu ROM on board.

I downloaded the 12.0.7 stable from their website
    after unlocking and starting new I opened the phone and put the zip to storage through file transfer
    then head to developer option and activated USB debugging and (security), install over USB
    since I'm lazy AF, I used (https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools) to put the phone into fastboot mode and to boot into TWRP after unlocking (didn't flash it to recovery just booted)
    from TWRP I installed the zip and didn't wipe anything
    later I turned off the phone and pressed Vol up ad Power to start the Mi recovery did wipe data and started the phone and voila :D
    zero error, zero bootloops the whole process took about 20 minutes from A to Z.

Thank you Whyle, Szaki, and Xiaomi.EU team you guys rock
    I am on latest stock rom but with unlocked bootloader. Can I update to latest Xiaomi.eu rom without deleting my phone content (photos, pics)?

P.s. I want to use twrp for the rom install.
    Technically yes, but you'll probably have problems with some apps, being it is a dirty flash. Also, you could possibly have encryption problems, but that's a whole other stuff... Best I could say to you is make a backup of files on a pc before you try. It's all very new for all of us since it's a brand new device...
    i'm just wondering can't you add the mi10t pro on that rom? or do something to fix this bug i think it's easy. its same with everything only the problem with camera

if it is so easy, just do it by yourself..