[ROM] MIUI Infuse Edition 2.1.13-&-b0oStEd MiUi *updated *1/21/12*:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri

THIS ROM IS A BETA BUILD!!!
(I will remove "BETA" when everything is working, Bluetooth, HDMI, etc..)

Ok guys, here is the deal. If i get around to porting this ROM every Friday i will.

I simply PORT what MIUI releases. YOU are the testers for this ROM. If you have issues just hope that the next release fixes them. If you know how to fix any of the issues feel free to let me know, and i will upload the fixed version. I will try my best to fix the base/standard issues.

NOTE: v4.0 MIUI is merely framework. The INFUSE does not have true ICS

Rom Installation:

(If you are just upgrading to the next release, skip.steps 3&4, if you are coming from a non miui rom I suggest following all of the steps.)

1. Place MIUI-Infuse.zip on internal SD card
2. Reboot into CWM
3. Wipe data/factory reset
4. Wipe Dalvik Cache
5. Flash MIUI-Infuse.zip

If your phone doesn't boot:
1. Pull battery and put back in
2. Hold volume up, volume down, and power button
3. let go of power button as soon as you see samsung text
4. wait til blue cwm shows
5. Flash MIUI-Infuse-1.*.*.zip again
6. Enjoy!!

Data Fix:

Originally Posted by crawlgsx:JordanElliot

For those having data issues, try the 1 APN trick. Worked perfect for me.

I made 1 new APN with the following and set it to this APN with auto switching off. Since I have had 0 data issues and MMS is working fine:

Name: AT&T
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
Port: 80
Username:[email protected]
Password:CINGULAR1
Server: leave blank
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.32
MMS Port: 80
MCC:310
MNC:410
APN Type: leave blank

RECOVERY FIX

Originally Posted by LG_iiNsTiiNcT View Post

Okay so if you were one of the few people who lost recovery for some weird reason "ME" no need to unbrick to stock and re-flash I have a solution.
1: Download sgs kernel flasher
2: Download CWM community kernel
3: Flash kernel via sgs kernel flasher "unchecked the reboot button" when done flashing turn phone of "SHUTDOWN"
4: 3 finger until the Samsung logo pops up keep holding the buttons the screen will go black then Samsung logo will come up, let go of the power button and keep hold the volume up and down buttons "For about 20 seconds" then let go it should boot into Red CWM after a few seconds.
5: Go to install zip from SD card go all the way down and run update.zip it will boot back into RED CWM run update.zip again and it should now boot into GREEN CWM
6: From here Re-Flash MIUI "New Release would be smart", Wipe Fact,Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Flash, reboot at sign of Samsung logo pull battery, 3 finger into blue recovery and flash again.
7: Presto you should be set and have recovery back.

Battery/Performance Tweaks BIG THANKS TO PIKACHU!

Origionally Posted by: Pikachu01

ATTENTION: Mount /system, /data and /sdcard before flashing! The CWM zip doesn't mount it for you automatically!!! This is to enable all phones (almost all?) to use this script without causing bad things to happen to them. Go to "Mounts and Storage" in CWM to do this.

ATTENTION: Have stock voltage settings when flashing these tweaks. Once the tweaks are flashed and working then you can Start UVing and stress testing.

ONCE INSTALLED REBOOT:
Open up Script Manager and launch /sdcard/bolt_scripts/remount[device] (e.g. remountCM&/MIUI-fullext4) as Root (The skull icon) and as Boot (The wheel icon).
Open up Script Manager and launch /sdcard/bolt_scripts/sqlite_optimize as Root (The skull icon). This script can be used arbitrarily at anytime that you want. Don't load it as boot or copy it to init.d though, it'll significantly slow down your boot up as the script is a very long running script.

Download MIUI 2.1.13 I highly reccomend only using Conservative Gov. With every MIUI Build. Smartass WILL NOT let the phone sleep properly.

The MIUI Download still had the annoying lockscreen status bar issue from last build. So, i fixed that. Removed Quickpic, and ICS keyboard. Just download them from the market.
I also added the MIUI and CM7 Camera. Navigate to root explorer or TitaniumBackup to remove the APK of your choice.

ADDED:
DSPmanager
YouTube
Battery/Performance Tweaks
CM7 Camera
GenieWidget
MIUI Control Panel
4-Way-Reboot

Removed:
FM
MiTalk
MIUI Stats
TelocationProvider
Updater- Sorry...fogot to remover this...

UNDERVOLT SETTINGS *updated*1/17/12*

Created by Ph0z3 (Thanks Ph0z3)
1200 - 1200
800 - 1050
400 - 900
200 - 800
100 - 775

on state = conservative (100/1200)
sleep state = conservative (100/800)
call state = conservative (100/800)

**DoWnLoAd b0oStEd MiUi v1.1**

ADDED:
Theme
Quickpic
DSPmanager
ICS_Keyboard
YouTube
CM7 Camera
GenieWidget
MIUI Control Panel
4-Way-Reboot

Removed:
FM
MIUI Camera
MiTalk
MIUI Stats
TelocationProvider
Updater

FUTURE FIX's:
Screenshot (I prefer Screen Shot It) it is a paid app. You can hold the search button and take a screenshot.
Screen Wake issue when receiving SMS message. *FiXeD*

20120109134828.png
20120109133733.png
20120109135754.png

BIG THANKS TO
MIUI
Galnet
My good buddy JordanElliot
LinuxBozo
Andy Thomson
Bigfau
Dman
Darky
Nikademus
Pikachu01
Zacharias Maladroit
Zeppelinrox
brainmaster
pvyParts (Battery Bar)
Ph0z3
qbking777
and all others that are pushing the infuse development!!

Last edited:

tylermaciaszek

Jul 1, 2011
Selden
thank you so much for doing this new to the device and was sad to see a bunch of people got the last thread closed.

it is people like you and jordan who keep android going and support the android world.

EDIT: couldnt get last MIUI to flash kept getting very large error any solution or will this rom fix it. also couldn't get cm7 to flash!

Last edited:
Reactions: BoOsT

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
thank you so much for doing this new to the device and was sad to see a bunch of people got the last thread closed.

it is people like you and jordan who keep android going and support the android world.

EDIT: couldnt get last MIUI to flash kept getting very large error any solution or will this rom fix it. also couldn't get cm7 to flash!

Thanks. I flashed this ROM on mine right after i uploaded it.

prasadudwadia

Apr 19, 2011
Suwanee, Georgia
yeah ive always liked how Jordan was not only active in MIUI but even dumped newer stock roms with root and ****, i wish to see him do that stuff if not MIUI, his roms were dope and came in handy for me :p

Thanks for this update, i will flash this one and let you know how it goes

Ill go ahead and add this to the super thread as well

GOOD JOB DEVS

Ganjagreenboy

Aug 29, 2010
i did all i did was flash it over i didnt even wipe my data and everything stayied the same and i updated witch was really good .... also the hapic feedback from the haptic buttons have less haptic force

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

also the market now works pefectly thank you

BoOsT

Jan 6, 2008
Southeast Missouri
i did all i did was flash it over i didnt even wipe my data and everything stayied the same and i updated witch was really good .... also the hapic feedback from the haptic buttons have less haptic force

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

also the market now works pefectly thank you

Great! Glad to see success :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

THIS ROM IS A BETA BUILD!!!
    (I will remove "BETA" when everything is working, Bluetooth, HDMI, etc..)

Ok guys, here is the deal. If i get around to porting this ROM every Friday i will.

I simply PORT what MIUI releases. YOU are the testers for this ROM. If you have issues just hope that the next release fixes them. If you know how to fix any of the issues feel free to let me know, and i will upload the fixed version. I will try my best to fix the base/standard issues.

NOTE: v4.0 MIUI is merely framework. The INFUSE does not have true ICS

Rom Installation:

(If you are just upgrading to the next release, skip.steps 3&4, if you are coming from a non miui rom I suggest following all of the steps.)

1. Place MIUI-Infuse.zip on internal SD card
    2. Reboot into CWM
    3. Wipe data/factory reset
    4. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    5. Flash MIUI-Infuse.zip

If your phone doesn't boot:
    1. Pull battery and put back in
    2. Hold volume up, volume down, and power button
    3. let go of power button as soon as you see samsung text
    4. wait til blue cwm shows
    5. Flash MIUI-Infuse-1.*.*.zip again
    6. Enjoy!!

Data Fix:

Originally Posted by crawlgsx:JordanElliot

For those having data issues, try the 1 APN trick. Worked perfect for me.

I made 1 new APN with the following and set it to this APN with auto switching off. Since I have had 0 data issues and MMS is working fine:

Name: AT&T
    APN: wap.cingular
    Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
    Port: 80
    Username:[email protected]
    Password:CINGULAR1
    Server: leave blank
    MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
    MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.32
    MMS Port: 80
    MCC:310
    MNC:410
    APN Type: leave blank

RECOVERY FIX

Originally Posted by LG_iiNsTiiNcT View Post

Okay so if you were one of the few people who lost recovery for some weird reason "ME" no need to unbrick to stock and re-flash I have a solution.
    1: Download sgs kernel flasher
    2: Download CWM community kernel
    3: Flash kernel via sgs kernel flasher "unchecked the reboot button" when done flashing turn phone of "SHUTDOWN"
    4: 3 finger until the Samsung logo pops up keep holding the buttons the screen will go black then Samsung logo will come up, let go of the power button and keep hold the volume up and down buttons "For about 20 seconds" then let go it should boot into Red CWM after a few seconds.
    5: Go to install zip from SD card go all the way down and run update.zip it will boot back into RED CWM run update.zip again and it should now boot into GREEN CWM
    6: From here Re-Flash MIUI "New Release would be smart", Wipe Fact,Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik, Flash, reboot at sign of Samsung logo pull battery, 3 finger into blue recovery and flash again.
    7: Presto you should be set and have recovery back.

Battery/Performance Tweaks BIG THANKS TO PIKACHU!

Origionally Posted by: Pikachu01

ATTENTION: Mount /system, /data and /sdcard before flashing! The CWM zip doesn't mount it for you automatically!!! This is to enable all phones (almost all?) to use this script without causing bad things to happen to them. Go to "Mounts and Storage" in CWM to do this.

ATTENTION: Have stock voltage settings when flashing these tweaks. Once the tweaks are flashed and working then you can Start UVing and stress testing.

ONCE INSTALLED REBOOT:
    Open up Script Manager and launch /sdcard/bolt_scripts/remount[device] (e.g. remountCM&/MIUI-fullext4) as Root (The skull icon) and as Boot (The wheel icon).
    Open up Script Manager and launch /sdcard/bolt_scripts/sqlite_optimize as Root (The skull icon). This script can be used arbitrarily at anytime that you want. Don't load it as boot or copy it to init.d though, it'll significantly slow down your boot up as the script is a very long running script.

Download MIUI 2.1.13 I highly reccomend only using Conservative Gov. With every MIUI Build. Smartass WILL NOT let the phone sleep properly.

The MIUI Download still had the annoying lockscreen status bar issue from last build. So, i fixed that. Removed Quickpic, and ICS keyboard. Just download them from the market.
    I also added the MIUI and CM7 Camera. Navigate to root explorer or TitaniumBackup to remove the APK of your choice.

ADDED:
    DSPmanager
    YouTube
    CM7 Camera
    GenieWidget
    MIUI Control Panel
    4-Way-Reboot

Removed:
    FM
    MiTalk
    MIUI Stats
    TelocationProvider
    Updater- Sorry...fogot to remover this...

UNDERVOLT SETTINGS *updated*1/17/12*

Created by Ph0z3 (Thanks Ph0z3)
    1200 - 1200
    800 - 1050
    400 - 900
    200 - 800
    100 - 775

on state = conservative (100/1200)
    sleep state = conservative (100/800)
    call state = conservative (100/800)

**DoWnLoAd b0oStEd MiUi v1.1**

ADDED:
    Theme
    Quickpic
    DSPmanager
    ICS_Keyboard
    YouTube
    CM7 Camera
    GenieWidget
    MIUI Control Panel
    4-Way-Reboot

Removed:
    FM
    MIUI Camera
    MiTalk
    MIUI Stats
    TelocationProvider
    Updater

FUTURE FIX's:
    Screenshot (I prefer Screen Shot It) it is a paid app. You can hold the search button and take a screenshot.
    Screen Wake issue when receiving SMS message. *FiXeD*

20120109134828.png
    20120109133733.png
    20120109135754.png

BIG THANKS TO
    MIUI
    Galnet
    My good buddy JordanElliot
    LinuxBozo
    Andy Thomson
    Bigfau
    Dman
    Darky
    Nikademus
    Pikachu01
    Zacharias Maladroit
    Zeppelinrox
    brainmaster
    pvyParts (Battery Bar)
    Ph0z3
    qbking777
    and all others that are pushing the infuse development!!
    I got it working, everything is good... successfull port, 2.2.10, uploading now....

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Download MIUI 2.2.10 here

MIUI INFUSE 2.2.10
    I had hoped MIUI would release the 2.1.13 early this morning. I have to attend the funeral and spend time with my girlfriends family most of today. So i wont have much time to work on it:(.. When it is released i will port it ASAP.
    Just FYI, there is a thread started over at Galnet to request the info. needed from XDA. You may want to send your support for the Galnet Miui Rom in that thread.

Sorry if this is not supported in this thread. I just didn't know how to reach all of the Galnet Miui owners.

http://www.galnetmiui.co.uk/landing...ng-Infuse-AT-amp-T?p=18083&posted=1#post18083

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone