How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][mojito/sunny] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 10

Search This thread

Subhan.

• Feb 8, 2020
    Redmi Note 10
    Hello @ingbrzy sir. I finally installed the Xiaomi.eu rom. Everything seems to be working fine but the phone feels laggy compared to the Stock rom. Especially when I swipe down from the top to get Control Centre. It feels noticeable laggy like the phone stutters. Is there any way to make it smooth like stock rom?

Its like that on first boot
    You need to use for atleast few days before giving the conclusion its laggy
    You cant expect it to be perfect from first boot
    On first boot its setting up and lot of background process take place and its already way smoother than stock.....

Reactions: saaqirajput

exave

Apr 9, 2021
    Milan
    Ciao!
    I should get the redminote 10 soon, I'm considering flashing this rom. Because I' m a pokemon go player, do you know if magisk works with safetynet patch?
    thank you very much!!!
    I hope to contribute to the growth of this device :D

Last edited:

saaqirajput

Sometimes when I receive an Audio message in WhatsApp the app just hangs up, and then the whole phone's audio just seizes to work. Like if I make a call I can't hear what the other person is saying on either Loudspeaker or earpiece. It stays that way until I restart the phone. It happened to me yesterday and again today 10 minutes ago.
    ------_------------------------_-------

This has happened to me three more times since yesterday. Phone starts to lag, apps start to hang up and ask to force close or wait and sound just stops working. Including system sounds like lock and unlock sounds, dial tones etc.

Could someone please help, I really love this rom and I don't want to flash stock.

Thank you,

Last edited:

Subhan.

• Feb 8, 2020
    Redmi Note 10
    Sometimes when I receive an Audio message in WhatsApp the app just hangs up, and then the whole phone's audio just seizes to work. Like if I make a call I can't hear what the other person is saying on either Loudspeaker or earpiece. It stays that way until I restart the phone. It happened to me yesterday and again today 10 minutes ago.
    ------_------------------------_-------

This has happened to me three more times since yesterday. Phone starts to lag, apps start to hang up and ask to force close or wait and sound just stops working. Including system sounds like lock and unlock sounds, dial tones etc.

Could someone please help, I really love this rom and I don't want to flash stock.

Thank you,
    Well didnt face this issue myself
    Are you rooted?

dgame14

Jan 4, 2014
    After waiting for more than 20 days, i finally made it to flash this rom. this is amazing! although the new notification is a bit laggy but its understandable because the blur is enabled on it and i can live with it. just have to switch on the old version of notifications and everything is smooth again. also, i was able to install magisk and passed the safetynet. thank you so much for this wonderful rom!

edit: I was wrong about the lag on notification area. it gets smoother after sometime

Last edited:
    Reactions: Fatih_BaKeR

Subhan.

• Feb 8, 2020
    Redmi Note 10
    After waiting for more than 20 days, i finally made it to flash this rom. this is amazing! although the new notification is a bit laggy but its understandable because the blur is enabled on it and i can live with it. just have to switch on the old version of notifications and everything is smooth again. also, i was able to install magisk and passed the safetynet. thank you so much for this wonderful rom!

edit: I was wrong about the lag on notification area. it gets smoother after sometime
    Well yeah it is like that
    It might consume battery more on first boot or lag too when you open control centre for first time but mostly people go like its so bad and switch back But thing is you cant judge an os without using it for somewhile...
    And you later see it get better as in your case
    Same is for battery the backup will get really good with time...

saaqirajput

I had to switch back to the stock rom because of the Audio stopped working bug, I am really puzzled why I am the only one who got this bug.

At least now I know for sure that it was in the rom because after flashing stock rom everything is working without any issue.

I'll wait for the next major update in xiaomi.eu rom hopefully when Miui 12.5 is launched for the phone and give it one more try. I really really loved this rom and did not want to switch back, especially the stock launcher in that rom. It had double tap to lock screen as well as working gestures.

lithaxor

Apr 13, 2021
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    No, I'm just wondering why is there no firmware for *sunny 🧐
    I have seen in the firmware file of *mojito, there are commands to find *sunny device. so there is a high probability it is compatible with each other 🙃
    I tried to use updater to choose mojito file on my sunny , it gets verification error!
    IDK what to do RGKMIXM is the global
    Where we have RGKINXM which is indian -.- and has no update at all

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Thanks for sharing
      I have installed the ROM of xiaomi.eu on my device, but what should I do in the future if I want to go back to stock ROM?
      Use miFlash tool to flash stock rom
      >>how to root using magisk? can i patch the boot img ?
      yes. copy boot.img from "images" folder to phone, patch it with magisk and copy patched image back to PC. then flash it
      How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 10

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for mojito/sunny is released

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
      - Update Global ROM to the latest via updater app first..
      - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
      - Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10_V12.0.5.0.RKGMIXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip
      - If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
      D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
      - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
      - Connect to PC via original USB cable
      - Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
      For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
      For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
      - Download our ROM zip file STABLE
      - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
      - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
      - Connect to PC via USB cable
      - Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
      For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
      For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Update guide on the video

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update via OTA:
      Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
      Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
      You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)
      Ok and thanks for helping
      OK try now.. ROM reuploaded..
      which ROM did you had before?

global rom

Edit: managed to flash it after removed _ab in the script.
      Is there a way to revert back to global MIUI after flashing the Xiaomi eu version?

Use official xiaomi flash tool to flash it via fastboot.
      They took it off because of the play protect certification issue
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone