How To Guide [ROM][MIUI][star/mars] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11 Pro / Ultra

Search This thread

veimus

Jun 30, 2010
Galway
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Looking at picking up a ultra, my biggest concern is the CN version having a unlocked bootloader running a Global or EU ROM... Will gpay & banking pos still work with the unlocked bootloader?
My China version Mi11 Ultra with stable xiaomi.eu ROM - Google Pay works, just paid in Lidl for groceries ;)
My banking app works also without problems.

Screenshot_2021-05-16-11-35-36-449_com.google.android.gms.jpg

pafc66

Oct 13, 2014
Weekly 21.5.12? What are you talking about? I am literally downloading it now. Again. You're missing the point. I was referring to the latest release, which is weekly in this case of EU ROM. 12.6. it's based in China Stable/weekly builds.
Nah sorry I flashed the stable beta. I was confused.

Are you having any issues on the latest weekly ROM for mi 11 ultra? Gpay , Netflix all work?

varun.gid

• Jun 18, 2008
    Dubai
    Is 12.5.5 the latest stable? Or is it 12.5.4? I'm getting update notification but i don't want to update to stable beta because it will Not pass safety night right?

Raider31

May 15, 2021
    Hello Forum Members
    I am in New Zealand and there are very few of my devices (Mi 11 Ultra) I got mine from Giztop and very happy.. I have deleted as much Chinese Bloatware as I can and most apps are working fine. I would love to be able to use "Hey Google" but the option is always "greyed" and I often get a Chinese popup on my screen (have no clue).
    I am keen to upgrade but scared I might "Brick" my phone with no support here if I do.
    It would be great if there was some form of OTA upgrade.. Is it possible this may happen?

Cheers

Sobhireen

May 19, 2021
    Now my phone mi 11 ultra miui 12.5.4 CN stable can i flash EU rom 12.5.4 without bricked and do I need to change slot a to b ? I see many people bricked for mi 11 ultra flash CN rom to EU rom ..please guild sorry i'm new to this ...my phone already UBL .... Please help thanks 🙏

Hi guys,

Currently using Xiaomi.eu ROM on Mi 11 Pro and working well so far. I've received an update request for 12.5.5, I thought with unlocked bootloader we would have to manually update!?
    Yes manual update due to the roms released all are fastboot roms, plus no TWRP means no recovery flashing. Until these are out, all manual fastboot flashing.

Reactions: wilpang

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
    In the 12.6 weekly ROM I have an issue with WhatsApp interfering with music on Spotify or YouTube

This doesn't happen when I receive the notifications, it happens when I send a msg to someone

Anyone know how to fix the Stutter ?

jericho246

• Dec 19, 2015
    Earlier today I could finally unlock the bootloader and flash Xiaomi.eu (stable). After almost a full day of usage despite a few hiccups at the beginning, it's running very well. I noticed the phone gets less warm than it did on official Global ROM. This is really good because I hate when my phone gets warm when doing light stuff on it. I'm definitely keeping Xiaomi.EU ROM on my Mi 11 Ultra for the time being. :)

Reactions: Nuclear Blast

mahnut01

May 12, 2021
    there was an update released few hours ago for EU rom 12.5.7.0 . Zip file does not contain any bat scripts to flash through fastboot. How do i even install an update? Format seems like it was meant for TWRP , but we all know it hasnt been released yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello everyone, I have a global version device, if I want to unlock the bootloader,install twrp and root is the guide on the first page updated for the global unit? Will I occur into signal\5g\ hotspot issues or it wirks flawlessy as stock experience?
      Everything works on the EU stable

I did a 5g speed test yesterday in a mall , 350/100 which is faster than most wired connections in my country

Also wasn't in line of sight with the 5g mast so it's possible I may have gotten a faster speed outside

It uses about 0.5 GB of data to run a speed test on 5G so I have only tested it a couple of times to check it's working
      Hi all,

but will the EU community continue the development of fastboot bluilds or will there only be TWRP builds >12.5.4.0?

For sure, TWRP is more powerful but fastboot update would be a quick win.

Thanks and best regards!
      Is unlocked bootloader necessary for installing Stable 12.5.7.0 via TWRP?
      I just got my Mi 11 Ultra with Chinese MIUI Stable 12.5.4.0 (RKACNXM), now I'm a little inpatient to wait 168 hours to unlock my bootloader.

(Sorry if my question is a little noobish, this is my first Xiaomi).

Hi kreso!

No unlock = No TWRP = No TWRP image Installation. 😉
      Is unlocked bootloader necessary for installing Stable 12.5.7.0 via TWRP?
      I just got my Mi 11 Ultra with Chinese MIUI Stable 12.5.4.0 (RKACNXM), now I'm a little inpatient to wait 168 hours to unlock my bootloader.

(Sorry if my question is a little noobish, this is my first Xiaomi).
      If you want to update your current stock ROM, then no need to unlock. If you want to change region or use a custom ROM like the Xiaomi EU ROM, then yes, sorry, you must unlock your bootloader and wait the 168 hours. There is no shortcut, so get your mi account fully verified and start the unlock process. The data wipe won't happen until you complete the unlock in 168 hours time.
      Guys, my music controls from notification has disappeared 😭 I can only control music with rear display. Anyone else facing this issue with STABLE 12.5.7
      Mine is working with Spotify, might depend on the app and its permissions.
      How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI 11 Pro / Ultra

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for star/mars is released TWRP RELEASED

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
      - Update your stock ROM to the latest via updater app first..
      - Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
      - Download our ROM zip file BETA or STABLE
      - If you are on Windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
      D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
      - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
      - Connect to PC via original USB cable
      - Run fastboot installation script as administrator from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
      For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
      For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
      - Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
      - Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
      - Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
      - Connect to PC via USB cable
      - Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
      For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
      For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Update guide on the video

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update via OTA:
      Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
      Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
      You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)

-----------EDIT 20.5.2021--------------

Since weekly 21.5.20 and Stable 12.5.7.0, we are releasing TWRP version of our ROMs for MI11Pro/Ultra..

TWRP install via fastboot command
      Code:
      fastboot boot twrp.img
      To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star

For install ROM, just select in TWRP - Install - ROM zip - reboot

Enjoy.. :)
      For me installation of xiaomi.eu ROM on Chines version Mi11 Ultra was very easy.

- unlock bootloader in MiUnlock
      - unpack xiaomi firmware file "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.3.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip"
      - reboot and connect phone in fastboot mode
      - run script inside unpacked ROM folder "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat"
      - wait till ROM will be flashed, that's it :)
      I just also managed to flash my Mi 11 Ultra (CN version), using the instructions from the below post:

I went from CN 12.5.2 to .EU 12.5.3. Don't know how important the slot setting commands were (they felt quite important), but I managed to avoid bricking, so can't have hurt.

First impressions:
      - V nice and smooth - feels as refined as I'd hoped
      - Google integration seems perfect
      - GPay still working. Haven't re-installed bank apps yet, but no reason to think they won't work.
      - Google Discover now working if I swipe left from home screen (had to change a setting to enable) - v happy about that
      - Calendar app icon now a lot neater (day doesn't stretch right to each edge of the icon)
      - Only quirk so far (as reported elsewhere): Google Maps is using its old app icon - I can live with that..!
      yes, com.xiaomi.misubscreenui is rear display..
      Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra (512Gb Chinese variant) successfully flashed from 12.5.30 to latest XiaomiEU 12.5.40.
      I was following this steps (Link) (Using ORIGINAL 67W cable)

PS: What I did additionally.
      After bootloader unlocked (the phone will wipe everything by it self due to the process of unlocking bootloader) however after bootup I log in to MIUI account, after activated developers settings, I saw Oem Unlocking is ON and my phone is Unlocked.
      I factory reset it one more time ! Log in to my MIUI account., activated developer settings., activated debuging mode, authorize devices to PC. Restarted to Fastboot.

(ADMIN)
      cmd: fastboot devices (my phone is there)
      cmd: fastboot getvar current-slot
      current-slot: b

cmd: fastboot set_active a

Back to extract file folder XIaomiUE rom.

Press SHIFT and right click on windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat runs as Administrator.

DONE !

PS Little advice if your phone sending superimg 1/8 too long , just press Y.

GOOD LUCK

I LOVE the ROM! Thank you devs !!!
      I'm flash xiaomi.eu with less job to do:
      -After unlocked bootloader, phone boots up, when you get to home screen, reboot to fast boot and connect to PC (didn't login to miui account, and didn't factory reset again)
      -unzip xiaomi.eu ROM package, run "windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat " as Administrator
      -wait till everything will be flashed, no need to set_active slot, as this is already done by script.

Don't know why nobody fallows original tutorial from xiaomi.eu here in first post: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...mi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi-11-pro-ultra.4260617/

Also very happy from xiaomi.eu ROM ;)